PSYCOP

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Pat Rice, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Pat Rice

Pat Rice Members

I just had a dream that I consider important. The details are as follows:

I was at a local event where politics were being taught. There was a blue book about Israel on the chair in which I read that left and right wing elites had formed PSYCOP, a media-image-based reeducation program to control the masses exposed in 1993 by Condoleezza Rice in her 3-page report that had gone down the memory hole. "Lost my vaginity to America" (a portmanteau of "vagina" and "virginity") was the title of a book that she had also written. The old PBS logo was featured in a PSYCOP classified document, and I intuited that the seizures I'd had as a child from seeing media images such as the PBS logo (this really happened) were due to being reeducated by PSYCOP (I'm getting chills as I write this, and it's not particularly cold).

My father had taken me to the event, in the city and hence some distance from home, but he saw me reading about Israel and left me in disgust because he wanted me to be on the side of Islam; he wanted me to be on the streets for a while (I had no money) so that I'd appreciate left-wing politics. The man who was teaching at the event was sympathetic to my situation. He asked me about Islam and I explained that it was *part* of the problem, which consists of people being brainwashed into stupidity. I had to expel intestinal gas but I held it in because I wasn't sure if it was proper to expel it under the current circumstances.

A guy called Sam (white with short, light brown hair, 28 years old) had also been left there by his father and was open to talking about PSYCOP, but then a military officer came and said I'd lost my reeducation officer (my father) and that my name was now blank. He asked me what name I wanted to use and I said "Pat Rice". He then proceeded to ask me some questions, starting with the brand of my shoes, to which I responded "Pat" and then tried to change my answer upon realizing that it was incorrect. I chose the name Pat because of its unisex association and Rice to honor Condoleezza. The officer said he had once been assigned the name "Nachito" by PSYCOP and had gotten fat because of his name (he was indeed fat). I was woken up by noisy neighbors around this time and remember no more of the dream.