Psychic vampires

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by ImpendingSunShine, May 31, 2006.

1. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

hi, is this for real?

http://whispy.com/psychic-vampires.htm

I am getting a few books on the subject of psychic protection since sometimes I feel bad without knowing why it is..

Of course this can be because my subconscious mind might be telling me something but more often than not it is something else..I believe.

Any thoughts shared on this would be great.
    Thanks

2. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

yeah, i've heard about that before. it's really not that big of a deal. some claim they need to "feed" off of others energy because something is wrong with their own. those who i've heard of never take energy from random people, but people they know, such as friends and family members. even if someone did happen to "steal" some of your energy, you would just be tired for a little while. it comes back.

3. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

4. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

lol, yeah, i mean, i'm no expert, that's just what i've heard. and i couldn't really tell you if it's real or not.

5. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

I personally think its fake.

6. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

*bites trailerparkboy and drains his energy*

On a serious note:
    I have recently bought..The Psychic Vampire codex by Michelle Belanger..
    A lot of interesting stuff..I will let you guys know..when I finish the book.

7. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Haha

8. ImpendingSunShine

ImpendingSunShine Member

I am not kidding..lol

9. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

hahah ahhhh

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No, that's pretty made up.

Psycic vampire? Personally if I did really believe someone was trying to suck my life force away with mental power, I might kill them out of self defense.

And if I did elieve that, it would be my defense in court, and they'd probably just send me to an insane asylum, because beliving people from afar can feast on 'your' energy, that's just bat fucking insane.

These people who want you to buy into this shitty psuedo-science crap are wallet vampires I guess.

I like how tey blame all the worlds problems, racism, violence, genocide and Enron on people trying to steal others energy. Try to let that sink in before you buy anything from these people.

11. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

oh, come on. We've all known those emotional sponges who drain us of energy when they are around. They're the same people who always ask for money, who always have one crisis after another in their lives, who never call unless they want something. You know, those toxic people. the only thing you can do is stay away from them. calling them vampires is a bit of a stretch, but just slightly.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Of course there are needy pain in the ass people. But you don't need a book or a crystal to deal with them.

Just set down your limits.

I didn't need to write a book for that advice. I'm not going to charge anyone here either. You don't need to thank me, just pay it forward.

13. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

i have to say here that there are many people that thrive on "vampirism" whether its emotional , mental or physical and it can be quite destructive to a person if they do not know how to deal with such people.....,, call it what you wish ... there are people out there that need the drama n bullshit n mind games in order to survive in there miserable little world..... its up to us to learn how we ourselves have to deal with such people before it effects our own minds and emotions....and it aint at times a real easy task,,,,, took me a long time to be able to block these people out of my head..... of course some folks say it makes me a bitch or standoffish etc,,,, but its how i get through my life.... vampiric ways can only continue if the "victims" are willing to allow it to happen.... no crystal balls needed just a strong mind n strong will to not be affected by such people...

14. fritz

fritz Heathen

I always just called 'em emotional black holes..Like my ex.

15. misterrain

misterrain Banned

All that they're doing is taking something really ordinary and connecting it with the pop-culture idea of vampires, so it sounds more interesting. I personally wouldn't get all paranoid about it.

16. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

I haven't looked at the link, but as it pertains to psychic vampires it isn't just a matter of being tired, it could signal being drained, feeling as if you are dying, feeling as if you have been punched in the stomach. I have know a few. And I also met a woman who gave off life affirming energy.

As far as being drained goes, or psychic protection, it depends on whether one is a sensitive or not. I am. So it affects me more. But a regular person who is in good healthy probably wouldn't detect the energy drain.

17. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

it doesn't take much to take others' energy. just sort of visualize them as an outlet that you're plugging into. to sheild against this drainage, you could make a sheild with the visualization of one of those outlet covers.

lol cover yourself in psychic outlet covers lol I'm a nutjob.