psychiatrist

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by AcousticPeace, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Impaled

Impaled Member

adderall is crap.

and to the OP

You should never tell the shrink you're depressed you'll get garbage...like the zoloft you got. Pretend to take it for 2 weeks.

The guy who said docs know the MO of someone looking for a certain script is very right. Especially where i live. I'll lay out some golden rules when you're talking to a shrink

1.Never mention to him the name of the condition you 'think' you have. Let them feel special 'diagnosing' you.
    2.NEVER mention any medication by name, don't even talk about the meds, Pretend to be oblivious to the prescriptions its NOT why you're there.
    3.DO describe to him the textbook symptoms for the condition you want him to diagnose, they're all pretty 'by the book' kinda people and they'll be able to match the symptoms to the condition and diagnose accordingly.

That's it...they'll be happy they did their job and think you don't know shit about meds, go for bad bad anxiety(Dont call it anxiety though!!! personaly i use "alot of times i feel so..i dont know..overwhelmed i guess and i have like a little episode..nothing voilent just all on the inside..and i want to just cry" attacks and they'll load you up with something nice :) works everytime. Ya gotta play the part though!

I'm not talking out of my ass i do have tons of experience, it's my job sorta lol.

2. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

from this moment on, i have add! XD

3. motokop88

motokop88 Member

yo, i know many of you may hate the military, but.... i am in iraq and got shot unfortunatly now i am diagnosed with acute stress disorder. i have nightmares and so on about that experience. they gave me zoloft but it really FUCKS me up! like not in a good way either. they say i gotta take it for a week or so to get used to it. i really dont like it but im gonna stick it out