psychedelic depression

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Deleted member 126, May 27, 2004.

1. lisabeeny

lisabeeny Member

I've felt like that before....it tends to get bad that way around the last half of the trip. I've thought to myself once how it wouldn't matter one bit if I died right then, and it wasn't nice. The thought of no escape, and how everything is worthless.

I took a little less for my last time, and that was a lovely mellow trip; I felt calm and okay with it all, and I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I lessened the dose - it reminded me of WHY I take mushrooms. :)

2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

Yeah I know the feeling...that's happened to me before.....it lasted a long time too..like about two weeks....the same thing happened to me a couple of times after swallowing a couple of e pills....the aftermaths are horrible....I got so depressed that it was uncontrolable...it overcame my emotions...took right over me.....I don't have a definite cure..but weed helps though...smoke before consuming and after...try to have company most of the time after and while you're consuming...relax your mind before the trip...try to avoid any thoughts..empty your mind...do it when something good and exciting happens to you..and for the aftermaths...well that's another issue.....

3. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I just tripped last night.

My goal was to sort of save myself from the darkside of me. I had a battle within myself to correct things.

It's still a foggy morning for me, but I feel great. Better than I've been in a long time anyway.

I love psychedelics, they help me heal myself.

4. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Member

Definitely agree....it's like self therapy....

5. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

this is not a free speech location

6. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

i think small groups of people are easier to be paranoid around too. that's so true. when it's just enough to have everyone potentially against you. good thing small group paranoia is usually bullshit, and more importantly, whatever group opinion or goal they hold usually doesn't matter.

7. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I wanna eat the rest of my shrooms, but I can't

bah!