Psychedelic Bump XXXV?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by SuperPsychMe, May 31, 2022.

1. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Apologies if this isn't allowed. I used to be a daily user of this message board years back. It meant a lot to me. Helped me through some hard times and I visit now and again when I'm nostalgic. The Psychedelic Bump threads and the Chatroom were my stomping grounds and I made some good friends here. Anyways, I saw that the previous Psychedelic Bump thread was locked and I wanted to post, so I figured I'd start a new one. If it gets taken down then it get's taken down. I would love to see this forum revived. It sucks that google is killing all of the old school forums.

In the spirit of this thread, earlier today I consumed about 12mg of 3-MeO-PCE. Had a pleasant time. Cleaned up the garage some as I recently moved. Then I went on a long cruise on my E-Scooter and enjoyed some gaming with a friend.

Hope that all of you guy's have had a good day and a productive last few years

2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Ok you posted and you will make new friends xxx

SuperPsychMe likes this.
  3. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Picked up some Nitrous tonight. Had a long and stressful work day. Unfortunately, I am on Suboxone maintenance. I find that on Suboxone that Nitrous has very little effect. My Suboxone dose is half of what it was a while ago, so I was hoping that the lower dose would allow more of Nitrous' effects to shine through, but no luck.

4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Sorry I don't do those drugs.
    But wanted to bump your thread. X

5. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

I appreciate it :) I imagine that this thread will see much action. 10 years ago when I was very active on this forum, there was a large community of psychedelic drug users. Seems like they have kind of trickled out and other parts of the forum have been more popular. I'm just hoping that some of the old friends see this. I know that some still pop in every few months.

I appreciate the bump!

6. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Broke my hand the other day, so tonight I am consuming FXE to help dissociate from the pain