Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Popularity, did you ever end up doing the 4-ho-met thing? I took a solo camping trip in the end of August. I feel like I can most always have a good trip surrounded by nature. Even though I almost stepped on a skunk and that scared me a bit!

Attached Files:

2. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I saw an interesting article the other day about some of these 4-subbed tryptamines (including 4-ho-met) displaying cardiotoxic effects, specifically through a prolonged QT interval (at least in rats). I have no idea how relevant it is to humans, especially with infrequent dosing.

Source:
    Cardiotoxic effects of [3-[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]-1H-indol-4-yl] acetate and 3-[2-[ethyl(methyl)amino]ethyl]-1H-indol-4-ol: Short title: QT prolongation by 4-acetoxy-DET and 4-hydroxy-MET - ScienceDirect

Will be interesting to see what kind of unique effects are attributed to all these different hallucinogens that have only come out in the past few decades as more and more research goes into it.

3. porkstock41

Seems like they could have tested 4-ho-dmt as well to see if the more classic tryptamine is cardio toxic. Kind of a bummer...

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I found a wook who claimed he was on several caps of 4-ho-met at a Dead and Company show this summer. When I say "found" I mean the dude passed out on me. I asked him if he's OK and he told me it was an amazing show then asked me if I had any LSD. I ate mine and I'm pretty sure you have had enough. He just laid there for the rest of show. I explained to 2 other people that he was not OD'ing on an opiate he's just really tripping or so he told me. Others checked on him. I would try some if I found it but at this point I'm content with the psychedelics I have access to. How different is this to 4-aco-DMT? I've read it's not as spiritual yet more visual. I kind of like the spiritual part.

I took some LSD at a Halloween concert. Charlotte De Witte was playing and she is one of my favorite DJ's. A lot of people would find LSD when everyone is dressed spooky intimidating and I don't. It's the perfect night to get weird. Sadly the venue has to close at 2 AM. That's so damn early. In Europe a DJ at her level would not even go on until 2 or after. I ended up at a small after party kind of thing with a more Psytrance vibe.

Honestly this is the closes I have ever come to a bad trip. I took 500 ug which is a pretty standard dose for me. Something about this time just got extreme. I felt mentally out of control with a lot of anxiety. The thing that calmed me down was a hit of DMT. The spirits told me to I was doing fine. Still, I'm don't think I will trip again until Bicycle day at least maybe much longer. This last trip was an experience to process.

djomalley and porkstock41 like this.
  5. thismoment

thismoment Member

Directly relevant to me, as I'm taking an antiarrhythmic medication with a propensity to cause prolonged QT interval. And have other cardiac issues. Not good! I already knew I wouldn't be taking anymore MDMA or DMT. Now it appears that almost everything is off the table (unless I have advanced cancer). Big sigh. And deepest gratitude that I ever had these beautiful opportunities.

Orison likes this.
  6. porkstock41

Does DMT have negative effects on the heart too? What about LSD?

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Hey @porkstock41 happy holidays!

I haven't taken acid in forever... but the other day I noticed something interesting. The logo from the acid that we took when I was in high school made it's way onto the rides for babies they have at the mall...

this one (minus the pot eyes) was on doses. upload_2019-12-7_5-18-7.png

And at the mall there is a ride.

upload_2019-12-7_5-19-45.jpeg with a similar logo!

8. .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

10. .

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

DMT and LSD are the two most least toxic psychedelic substances on planet earth. To insinuate they cause harm or to call a member out on the use of the substance .. Is idiotic..

This is not the thread for that.

guerillabedlam likes this.

13. .

14. thismoment

thismoment Member

Thanks for posting link, Cannbis. I noted 4ACO-DMT on the list of medicines tested. :confused2:

Pork, in light of a-fib (and an aneurysm) I've ruled out using DMT because it's just so stimulating. MDMA is obvious as it's stimulating in a different way. LSD or mushrooms, I don't know about. Or microdosing. I have less desire to take these medicines now, and as I said above, nothing but the deepest gratitude for ever having taken them.

Thank goodness for good old marijuana!

porkstock41 likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

[/QUOTE]
    Do you want me to write a book for you new dude..
    do your own research don't bbetrolling members about their health for a dumbass debate.. . Go read pihkal
    And tihkal. Which I m sure pork has read both cover to cover.
    Ignorant. LOL.

16. .

17. .

18. [/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.