Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Bump for my brother finally taking some of the lsd I gave him almost two years ago (the last time I tripped)
    He had a good time

djomalley likes this.
  2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Havent been on hipforums in quite some time. How are you guys doing?
    I just got my hands on some very pure LSD DS 3.0 99.1% clean stuff.
    Took 315ug yesterday and had the time of my life :) first time tripping in over 3 years.

Popularity and Orison like this.
  3. porkstock41

Hi Jared, welcome back. What does the DS 3.0 mean?
    I’ve been jonesing for another trip myself

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Planning to take some LSD at Shpongle. Probably some DMT too. When they play Divine Moments of Truth or Behind Closed Eyelids I kind of have to.:blush:

Simon said in an interview the Eyelids beat was shown to him when he smoked DMT. Also one of my favorite tunes from the band.

5. unfocusedanakin

6. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Hey all! Been awhile! Just had some Adventure Time Blotter the other day that was out of this world... Ended the night with a Phillip Plein pressie... Delicious! I rarely dose anymore as I have my son 24/7, so when I do it’s a big event!

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  7. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Nice! I'm going to Shpongle's Saturday show! Doubt I will take any psychedelic, although it almost feels like it should be obligatory.

Orison likes this.
  8. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

Belated bump for my first LSD experience, MDMA experience and "candy flipping" experience with my new love. I went several years without tripping and just got back into it. Therapy, beauty, intimacy. As always with these beautiful compounds I was and am in awe. She had three beautiful experiences as well.

I've never felt this way about anyone and the feeling is truly mutual.

9. porkstock41

I took my first trip in over two years the day before Memorial Day. Went on a 12 mile bike ride to a park, admired some storm clouds and then got caught in the rain like never before in my life! Was soaked to the point that I couldn’t get more wet, was wringing water out of my T-shirt and dumping water out of my shoes. It was coming down so hard at one point that I could barely see, so I took shelter under a church’s porch until the rain slowed down a bit. Was pretty fun for the first part of the storm anyways.

Orison likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

12. porkstock41

I think it may only be decriminalized.
    But still pretty sweet

13. porkstock41

Ever since that trip I’ve been...feeling my feelings so strongly. And I’ve been diving deep into music that I’ve always loved by that I feel I’m rediscovering.

It was also like my 3rd ever trip where I didn’t smoke weed. Currently on Day 25 without since I’m hoping to land a new job. If they are gonna piss test me I hope they do it soon so I can burn one again!

14. unfocusedanakin

Just like we saw with weed state by state they will decriminalize psychedelics since like the weed it's not really an issue worth spending money on. I don't think we will see shroom stores anytime soon though. I'm hopeful LSD gets thrown into some these new laws. It's not "natural" and it lasts so long though. The average politician will think of that.

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

What are your thoughts on tripping whenever you have a lot going on? I had a big break up, quit kratom, got a new job, am moving to a new city, got into some trouble, have feelings for a girl, lot of schoolwork, yadayadayada,...Do you guys recommend waiting till things calm down or should you use the medicine to help navigate through bumpy times? It seems like it never calms down, so I haven't tripped in ages!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  16. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I'm not overly experienced with psychedelics, but for me, the only time I want to trip is when there is a lot going on and I need to figure some shit out.

17. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

When I was 19-23 I didn't really have a lot going on. I had my solitude and a pretty laid back life. I tripped over 30 times and never had a bad trip. It seems like during these times it might cause some disruption, but I think you might be on to something. I think it's definitely worth trying. I used to have such a good collection of rc's. I have mushrooms, but I don't really like them. I have some lsd at my disposal though, but I'm weary of the lengthy trip duration. Also I don't want to trip with my roommate home. I wonder if camping would be overwhelming or not. Maybe I can get my hands on some 4-HO-MET or AL-LAD or something. Haven't searched the web for rc's in quite a while. I know it's kind of dead now but am curious who is still out there. /rant

18. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I did 1P-LSD solo-camping during a rough time and it was good. Not too intense, but I was on an SSRI at the time and that may have dulled it a bit.

I usually trip with a benzo in my pocket - sometimes, just knowing I can calm down by taking it is enough to help, even without using it.

19. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Gonna buy some 4-HO-MET in a week. I'm really eager to get back into tripping, but I'm also eager to introduce psychedelics to someone new in my life who has never tripped before. She has expressed how she has difficulty or uncomfortableness in confronting the "stillness" or quietness in life whenever her mind quiets down and is left with her thoughts. I was thinking psychedelics could be a really important tool for her development and wellbeing. Seems like 4-HO-MET would be a great introduction for most people new to the psychedelic headspace. I want a gentle and somewhat recreational first trip for her so as to not scare her away. Even though it's not touted for its introspective qualities, I think it should still provide enough to get a glimpse into the other side.

Orison likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

like the 4homet ..

21. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.