Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

did some K last night

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Rappers have been rapping about psychedelics for awhile now but it's been primarily MDMA, LSD, Shrooms. I just found out about this song the other day and it simultaneously surprised me at it's novelty, but given the nature of the rest of the song, made me feel like rapping about psychedelics is becoming kind of passè.

Kanye raps about 2cb and DMT here...

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Bumping for 220mg of mescaline sulfate a couple of days ago. Really nice experience, but the body load was pretty heavy. However, 220mg was much stronger than I expected. It is supposed to be a pretty low dose (near 200mg mescaline HCl), but it was comparable to what I have experienced eating 30g of dried san pedro cactus.

I can highly recommend giving and receiving back massages while peaking ;)

Orison likes this.
  5. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Damn, I'm jelly man. This is the first summer I haven't taken my yearly dose of mescaline since 2014, or maybe even 2013.
    You think it still counts if I dose in October? I'm actually surprised that 220 mg mescaline sulfate was strong enough for you. I'm glad you had a good trip.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

hi hedge ltns

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Yeah, life has been a trip man. How's it going?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

nuts as usual. .

9. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Well with the seasons seemingly shifting ever later I won't be surprised if October is just as hot as the summer haha. So it still counts!

To be fair it was strongly potentiated by vaporizing cannabis around 3 hours in. I'm not sure if it would have felt as strong without that.. but still more than I expected. Now what would be a really interesting experiment is to test cactus for potency and then compare the experience of equivalent doses of mescaline either pure or in cactus format.

I feel like the pure mescaline experience was different in some ways from cactus, but then again I've only ever tried the one batch of pure mescaline so maybe batch to batch differences change the experience too.

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Thinking about munching on some low dose mushrooms within the next few weeks to help me take some new perspectives on anything really, and work through whatever it decides to. Was thinking about 300mg. I'm definitely not in the right state of mind right now to take a full on dose; not to mention mushrooms aren't particularly exciting to me at a regular dose. Sketchy thing is, my friend found around 7 grams worth of the mushrooms on a ski lift that someone left behind in a baggie. They're not the prettiest, but figured they'd be worth exploring. Hopefully no one bagged up some poisonous mushrooms not knowing what they were...

11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Dosed .12g today. Can't really say I felt too much, but it was fun toying with placebo seeing if my eagerness to get things done was initiated by the teachers or if I was just doing my regular thing. I am going to try dosing every three days and try to find a sweet spot. I'll probably do .2 g next. I've always wanted to micro dose really badly, but for some reason never did. I'm just sad I don't have all my old rc's to experiment with. Always wanted to try some low dose 2c's, 4-Aces, miprocin,...

12. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

I can't find my peter! Has anyone seen it?

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

pop, u talking mushy weight, its not very accurate

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

No, not its not. But I don't have many other options at this point.

Orison likes this.
  15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Nice

I have only found one source of lab made Mescaline. All my experiences but one are from cacti. The ones that's not was so much better just for the lack of sickness. Although many say that is key to mescaline since the sickness is cleansing.

I have some left over but I want to save it for a special occasion, Some chemist worked very hard on this.

16. unfocusedanakin

Planning on 30 mg of 2cb and a psytrance show tonight. Kind of a lower end dose for me but I am not really feeling like a super trip. Just more of the mild mental MDMA LSD mix 2cb is known for.

In general it's never been as deeply psychedelic with visuals as other drugs for me. Seems like for some people it is. There are visuals but for that shrooms or LSD work better.

17. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Psytrance, you say? Who did you see and how was the trip?

18. unfocusedanakin

Vini Vici

It came on pretty strong. I was trying a new batch and it got a little more visual then I was expecting. The show was in an old church from the 1800's and the stained glass looked amazing with the neon lights that had going. Still not strong LSD visuals but I felt something.

19. unfocusedanakin

I've been curious about MDAI lately. Like how did I miss this one? Guess I assumed it was like the other MDMA RC's and more of a meth no PLUR feeling kind of high and now hear it's good. I want the roll magic and if David Nichols has designed this to be MDMA like with no nurotoxicity it sounds good to me.

I think am past the point I will ever do MDMA again but this is my cheat. If it's even half as good a true MDMA I want it.

But how good can it be if MDMA still floods the market? You would think the manufacturers would be pumping this out. If it feels just like MDMA and maybe some field tests say it's MDMA too why not?

Anyone have experience with this drug?

20. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

@unfocusedanakin maybe the cost of mass production is a factor. Mdma might be cheaper or something. I'm well past it too. I can't get my head around a trip on molly. I'm afraid I'd get bored, try to drive somewhere, and get hauled away in handcuffs. I always think about it though. It's such a mellow trip on molly. Anyway... cool post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.