Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I take LSD at concerts all the time. But I also have an autistic brain which I am told by neuroscientists is more "grounded" by nature. It's physically harder for me to have bad trips of any sort of truly trip as hard as other people. Very disappointing but probably why if you look at my posts you see I take high doses.

2. unfocusedanakin

My RC supplier asks for an ID and my "lab procedure" now. I had to ask a real chemist what they want to hear. My first explanation was not good enough. He clued me into the right terminology to use. My exact statement came in the mail attached to it. I am the one explaining to customs I guess. Always makes me bit nervous because the tracking never updated till it was in my box. I was thinking customs does not like this I am getting a love letter over this "legal" substance.

eggsprog likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

You sell this as plant food. And that's what Im doing with it.. Here are current results..
    [​IMG]

Popularity and eggsprog like this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Now that I'm thinking about it, I suppose I'm using the term "concert" very loosely. At the moment, I only recall taking it at Shpongle and Bluetech, which featured a downstairs room people could lay down and at a rave that was at this house out in the hills of LA, that had a ton of spots to like sit, lay, stroll. I took 1p-LSD at a rave too, with a lot of room to roam.

It might be a bit more difficult to take it a concert with like assigned seating or even a crowded GA floor.

5. unfocusedanakin

Thursday like 500 ug of acid
    Saturday 50 mg 2ce
    Monday 50 mg 4-aco-dmt

I feel locked in but done for a while. 4-aco was probably the best trip though despite tolerance.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

7. unfocusedanakin

difference is i buy them asshole

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Difference to who?

If you are referring to me, Do I need to preface my questions about LSD with "LSD I bought" ?

9. unfocusedanakin

Difference between people who rather other people do time than them. Or rather not learn how to fish themselves. Look in a mirror.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You Sound about as paranoid as a meth/coke head right now buddy. Take it easy, you said you were going to flush it, I have no problem "fishing" for myself.

11. unfocusedanakin

Obviously you do. Very sad series of PM's last night.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Anyways... I might actually try low dosing like a quarter of a hit of this Acid and attempt Computer Programming on it, which would be unexplored activities/usage for me with Acid. But I kind of want to dive in with 2-3 hits for my initial dose.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah i've done acid at a few different concerts and have had mixed results. one time was probably my favorite concert ever, and a different one i kinda freaked out due to being uncomfortable with the crowd and stuff.

i'd say you've covered the main locations.

camping - a little different from just hiking in nature, since with camping, you'll be staying there. i like to dose around 4 or 5:00 so the "meat" of the trip is fading right around dusk, and then night time can sort of re-ignite the trip. with it being dark i feel like your brain has more room to interpret, so visuals can take off at this point. i've had a lot of great trips this way, staying up until 2, 3, 4 in the morning around a camping, listening to CDs, and looking up at the stars. not to mention all the beautiful hiking and swimming during the day. this is probably my favorite setting to trip in.

on the beach - i've only done it once, on my honeymoon in mexico. seems like a good combo, as long as you're a good swimmer and don't get too reckless and drown

on a cruise - a cruise is fun. LSD is fun.

a festival - a small, local jam band type festival + LSD. as compared to a rave + MDMA. sort of the quintessential setting for the respective drug.
    i usually liked to scope out the place on friday night, and trip on saturday.

sensory deprivation chamber or an improvised one at home. take special efforts to contain yourself in the dark with no outside stimulation. see how entertaining your thoughts can be. i've only done this for brief periods of a trip, not the duration. if you can "survive" the whole trip that's be crazy

Orison and guerillabedlam like this.
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I am not a great swimmer however there is a location around here that is Beach with some easy hiking areas nearby, which might be good if I scoped out the scenery, similar to how you recommend jam band festival areas.

I've gone to some psytrance raves and even other raves where I'd say the music was as conducive to LSD as it was MDMA. I am actually going to a festival (essentially a rave) in a month with some djs that might have some interesting sets for tripping. Although a lot of it is going to be pretty abrasive bass heavy music, which I'm not sure if I'm at the point in attempting to test that out. Especially since it seems that my buddies don't want to drop.

But this group is going to be there and while this song definitely seems more geared towards MDMA imo, I think the visuals of it display some LSD influence. Probably a 50-100 ugs range might be interesting for this but I am looking for a more relaxed environment for an initial trip.

Sensory deprivation could potentially be interesting, I have essentially done it with 2ce, 4-aco-dmt and Ketamine but have yet to explore it with LSD.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  15. porkstock41

when you say "initial trip" do you mean from a new batch of L? pretty sure you've done it several times before right?

it's largely personal preference, but that video you posted seems much more on the rave side of things.
    this is my preferred type of music for tripping acid

in about 30 seconds you will see the solo i'm talking about

i've probably tripped in a dark room on 2ce more often than with LSD, and 2ce really excelled like that.

i've had some intense times on LSD just staring into the mirror. once was on the cruise ship trip. i stared and stared until i was quite sure that my reflection was going to move before i did. i got it so that there was an orange glow all around my peripheral vision and was just waiting for my reflection to take the lead....and then someone walked into the restroom and i had to pretend i was washing my hands haha

i've also stared in my mirror at home and could basically see through my skin to observe my veins. and tilt my face at various small angles so that the light hits in different ways that would completely change my appearance.

if you can trip at a small waterfall. do it. go swimming behind it. it's like entering another dimension

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes, new batch of L.

17. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Is this part of getting older? I used to not hesitate to trip every couple of weeks to once a month, but now there has been a lot of distance between us, even though I still think they are amazing tools and have greatly helped shape me. I recently ended a five year relationship, and while I was looking forward to tripping outdoors this summer (just moved to Boulder), I can't imagine a trip where I wouldn't obsess about thoughts surrounding the breakup. Maybe it would be therapeutic, but I can also see crazy loops happening.

I tried ketamine for the first time about a month ago. Definitely didn't require the feeling of courage. It was eerie to think I was touching a substance so similar to MXE, which some of you may remember my compulsions with in the past, but I have not been itching to try it again. It was kind of hard to pinpoint the feeling honestly, but it was used in combination with alcohol. After a while I started to get that disassociated feeling and it wasn't something I was necessarily glad to be reunited with, but it was a decent experience overall. Not that great for socialization. Oddly, somehow my balance was really on point– I was doing all of these yoga poses almost without error.

18. unfocusedanakin

Depends on my mood I guess. I've tripped probably 10 or 12 times this year already. Probably 5 or 6 all of the prior year.

19. porkstock41

ha! don't remind me. for me i think it has most to do with having kids. i don't have a lot of free time which tripping requires.
    but i feel like the longer i go without tripping, the more hesitant i am to trip (even if i hypothetically had the time)
    i had a spell of time where my daily cannabis use was causing me some pretty bad anxiety (or exacerbating some anxiety from life in general), and i'm nervous that it could be a lot worse if i were to trip. when i used to trip every month or so, it was easy to remember that tripping for me personally was not usually that scary or difficult. but now i'm reverting to a noob :) and whenever i start to ponder taking a dose i get super nervous just thinking about it.
    pretty sure though that if i were to eat a couple hits, all of that would melt away

20. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

^ to Pork:
    I almost always fear tripping whether it has been a week or two years. Yet every time I dose, I always say to myself, "this is awesome! Why was I so hesitant to dose? I think this every time." I rarely feel anxiety when tripping, much to my surprise. I get crazy anxious with marijuana and rarely do it anymore. Adding a substantial amount of time between trips does make it seem that less familiar and that much more daunting. However, I know that this point in my life is way too chaotic for me to trip. Trying to find housing, new environment after four years of familiarity, separating with my girlfriend of five years is the biggest one, recovering from kratom abuse recently, figuring out schooling finances, managing summer classes, a huge list of reminders, etc. I guess it really does start adding up when you get older!...compared to when I was 19 and only was concerned about my social anxiety. Regardless, I hope I have many more chances to trip in my future considering how much of an impact they had on me during my first years of tripping. I really need some new insights, goals for my future, and the spark to fuel all of those changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.