Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

was that 150 ug of 1P-LSD? or 125

wow, i just learned that 1p-lsd may act as a pro-drug for LSD. if that's the case, no wonder the effects are so similar!

now i'm studying the molecules of all of these lysergamides...eth-lad is just LSD plus one carbon. al-lad is one more carbon than that.
    so cool :)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Good to see u caught up. :p

3. porkstock41

really feel like getting some 1p now :)

1 person likes this.
  4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Not a bump for doing any psychedelic, but I've moved on from studying one aspect of serotonin receptors in one lab to studying a different aspect of serotonin receptors in another lab. I still probably won't get to test any hallucinogenic compounds but.. it still feels pretty good to edge towards my real research interests. I'm still working with the 5-HT2a receptor and I'll probably spread out to working with other 5-HT2 receptors as well.

I never quite thought I'd actually get to do any of this so it still feels pretty surreal. Also pretty damn good though. Hard work does pay off sometimes, with a bit of luck :)

4 people like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  6. porkstock41

next scene: an interview with Top Notch Stoner

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sadly TNS can no longer entertain himself with our company here at HIPFORUM. It causes him to relapse. I miss TNS ..

His character in my comic can never be forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Taking two tabs of 125ug 1P-LSD in a little bit. Last time I took 1.5 tabs and it was good, but I want to go a bit further. I think that my SSRI dampens it a bit, but hopefully 2 will be a good dose.

I still keep a couple of xanax in my pocket just in case. I think that knowing it is an option helps me from dwelling on negative thoughts because I know that I can take them if I need to.

3 people like this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I never thought of using Xanax to deal with that. I don't have much experience with it anyway. I know a few people who like to take a valium to sleep after LSD. It's usualy just more weed to deal with anxiety for me.

10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Pretty good experience, but I much preferred tripping while camping to tripping at home. I wanted to go for a walk around the neighbourhood but my boss lives a couple of streets over and I was worried about running in to him while tripping, so I ended up just hanging out in my house and in my back yard.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I want to say 125 but I don't quite remember exactly.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Schpongle and LSD for me.

1 person likes this.
  13. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

waiting for my trip to kick i full, maybe 30-40 min. in.

seeing tracers, great mood gonna be fun!

blotter w/ Dr Doofenshnitrz obn it lols

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I thought I'd have pages and pages to read since I haven't checked this page in quite a few weeks, but there's hardly any action! I haven't tripped, but I recently took pure mdma (red and yellow m&m's from NL) two days in a row for a trance music festival. I wasn't sure how I felt about back to back days, but I supplemented a little along with it and luckily only one thing stood out in the following days. Since they were clean presses, I didn't experience any depression or physical issues, but one night I had a night terror. I looked it up and apparently many people who overdo mdma have the same experience. I was in bed and woke up with my body paralyzed. I wanted to get out of bed and go to the gf's room, so I finally got up and left my room.....only to end up back in bed. I was stuck in a loop. I would try and scream for help but it wouldn't work. First paralysis, then finally rolling out of bed, only to be sent back. Happened like 6 times. At one point I looked at my hands to try and determine if it was reality or a dream, but even that tactic didn't work. Creepy. I don't regret dosing two days in a row, but I would not do it again. The next day after that I basically got killed by a terrifying black bear in my dream. The third day though included my dad who I love and is deceased, my dog that I adore and is deceased, and my favorite singer from my favorite band were all there haha. It was like my serotonin had returned.

I'm really eager to trip (as I always say and never do). My best friend moved back to my area and are excited to see if I have any remains of DMT and possibly acquire some LSD or AL-LAD. I also have about 8g of mushrooms that were given to me, although they are mostly ground up. Maybe I should dip my toes in the water and try a gram. I still think about the psychedelic experience all the time, but I don't know why I always have cold feet. Maybe it's the medicine choosing its own time or maybe I'm scared about something. Scared about my relationship with my gf or even just nervous about the comeup and bodily effects. I know its nonsense though, cause I always end up having great times on trips and ask myself why I was so apprehensive.

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Anyone tried grass while tripping? It blew my mind! :)

It REALLY intensifies your trip; so much so that I'm reluctant to share about it with people because I think it might cause some bad trips. It's a VERY powerful combination. :sunglasses:

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    Signed by world-renowned chemist Alexander "Sasha" Shulgin..

unfocusedanakin and NoxiousGas like this.
  17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Wow, really??!! I don't think anyone has ever tried that combo before......

LOL...
    what a newb

quite worrying soooo fucking much about "bad trips", that is the #1 cause of them. and stop projecting your fears of same onto others.
    If you can't provide good informed information, don't fill the gap with your fears and tired rhetoric please.

you really do need to go and educate yourself beyond your fears, apprehensions and what you saw on TV during the Reagan "Just Say No" years, seriously, you do.

18. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

You know all that crazy talk I've been doing for the past three years saying I want to trip but haven't? Well my friend and I finally busted out the DMT that I've been sitting on since 2014. It is still very active! I decided instead of blasting off that I'd rather dip my toes in the water first, so I weighed out about 12mg for each of us. My friend took it very slowly and nursed probably 12 hits and had a very gradual and mild trip. I tried hovering my flame without getting any real effects, but once my lighter started torching my damiana mix and reaching the DMT, I got a couple very harsh hits before lying down. I thought I had burned the DMT and wouldn't have much of an effect. But when I lied down and exhaled, it became very apparent it was working.

I started getting the ringing in the ears and the visuals started having a pinecone pattern overlay with little fractal twist-off formations in each square. In the middle was a bright white light, kinda the shape of a vagina. It really felt like the experience was shooting straight out of my third eye. I felt myself starting to approach the light in the center and coming in and out of losing sense of myself. My heart was racing and I became hot, throwing off my hat and blanket to the side. Before I knew it, it was practically over. It was very brief, but knocking on the door left me in a sort of amused state of disbelief. I started laughing intermittently, thinking about how I just brushed up against one of the most powerful forces I've ever come in contact with. I compared it to the train sound people report when there is a nearby tornado. I think I've had a similar experience on my highest dose of 4-AcO, where it seems like a windy storm had taken place upon arriving back into reality.

I kept laughing. It was as if you jaywalked into a busy street and were an inch away from a car hitting you. At first your jaw drops and then you have a nervous laughter about what almost went down. I thought about it all night and made a resolution to reach/go beyond that white in the future. I was very nervous all day about the thought of smoking it and I imagine it will be no different next time when I try to blast off. I simply have to force myself to do it, and I hope that if I go far enough, I won't have a sense of myself left that could experience the sensation of fear. I'd rather transcend that physical aspect and get to the bulk of the experience. I'm not sure how reliable the sandwich method is even though it worked, and am hoping to grab a vapor genie for my reunion in the future.

guerillabedlam and Orison like this.
  19. deleted

deleted Visitor

20. porkstock41

i have been thinking about re-dipping my toes in some DMT as well. haven't had any since about 2012...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.