Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Is there legislation in the works that would lead us to believe 4-AcO-DMT is going to become scheduled?

I was thinking 25mg is a standard first dose. Can't remember how experienced you are. 20mg should be fairly easy, while 30mg could be stronger than what some would want. Just my two cents. I recommend reading some reports online to get a better feel. Good luck! It's my favorite.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

No, nothing like that, but I'm just always worried about that.

I ended up actually skipping the 4-AcO-DMT this time because I didn't want to spend the extra money on a scale and didn't want to try dosing without it. Ended up just going with the 1P-LSD; I'll probably order some 4-AcO-DMT and a scale at the end of the summer. Or I'll just buy some mushrooms if I come across them.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

4-aco is already illegal in a few US states. At least my vendor specifically says they do not send there anymore. I did not see anything in the Erowid legal section though. Maybe they have not updated. I think it's just a matter of time before they come for it.

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I'm just glad it didn't end up in that huge list of most of the 2C's and all the others.

Is it weird that I like 4-AcO-DMT better than shrooms? Granted, I've only tried shrooms once so I could be wrong, but it just felt so much more sickly to the body. I wouldn't say I've had bad anxiety on any of my trips, but the shrooms' come-up anxiety was a little intense for a moment.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

4-AcO-DMT triggers my hypoglycemia .. made be feel like I was staving to death, shaky, sweaty.. No more ice tea mix for me.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sometimes I get nauseous on Shrooms and feel more 'poisoned' than when on 4-Ac0-DMT and some of the other RC's but then there are other times on Shrooms where it elicits the most radiant organic feeling which I have not felt from any of the RC's or really any chems.

7. unfocusedanakin

I am pretty fond of 4-aco-dmt but I don't know if would pick it over shrroms. That was my first psychedelic and they will always be special to me.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

I wonder is DPT would work in a vaporizer.. nmv, needs converted to FB.. anyone have another answer . feel free to chime in..

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

just wondering, what the hell ever happened to Mr. Writer??

10. unfocusedanakin

I think he was a mod for a while. But I guess he just got board of this place. Or maybe he was eaten by a bear. Probably just got involved with other things though.

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

he is still listed as the mod for the psychedelics forums, I miss him and his contributions.
    He is one sharp cookie.

12. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Perhaps he found God.

Just joking.

2 people like this.
  13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

popularity, i forget...have you ever tried 4-ho-mipt?

if not, that might be one to get over 4-aco-dmt. i have tried 4-aco-dmt fewer times than 4-ho-mipt, but i think i like 4-ho-mipt better.

15. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

I spoke to him recently enough to know he wasn't eaten by a bear. I would guess just bored with this place/involved in other things :)

1 person likes this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

That's good to hear. He did contribute a lot of psychedelic knowledge here.

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

have any of you guys tried multiple "RC" lysergamides?

there is ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, 1P-ETH-LAD, ALD-52?!....even LSM which i recall as sounding interesting for some reason or another.

i guess i didn't even know there were so many available.

any comments on these?

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

Erowid lists a shitload of different ones.

lots of comments there.

19. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Yessir. Twice. 12mg and 30mg. Though I feel the 30mg had degraded by then because of a color change and also not flooring me at that dose. It was very manageable for me and my girlfriend. I remember the 12mg dose was still fairly insightful for such a low dose. I got a little disconcerted for a bit, but the majority of my time on it I remember being fairly jocular. I remember liking it a lot overall. Maybe I should snag some more since I've had a lot more 4-Aces doses in my past. Although right now I am also debating acquiring a few doses of AL-LAD. Probably not anytime soon, since I've got a load of a semester coming up in a couple weeks. I may try a small mushroom trip between now and then though if I can work up the courage. I don't know why I've been so hesitant.

edit: I miss Writer too.

1 person likes this.
  20. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I've been microdosing 1P-LSD, but haven't tried a full dose yet. I'll be trying it in a month or so, so I'll let you know how it goes. Unfortunately I haven't tried LSD-25 before, so I won't really be able to compare them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.