Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

DITTO!!!!
    where have you been?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

bump for 4-aco-DMT

1 person likes this.
  3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Bump for taking 1.5g of mushrooms with my girlfriend for her first ever trip a couple of weeks ago.

It was pretty interesting, although a bit intense at times. That was the first time I've ever tripped with a girl I'm deeply in love with. Definitely a different experience than tripping alone or just with friends!

It was kind of funny, during the come up she was saying something along the lines of "I hope I see some colours!". Then when the mushrooms kicked in she was seeing colours everywhere and in excess. We were talking during the comedown about how mushrooms are great for making you feel like an idiot sometimes, and she laughed about how naive she had been to just "want to see the colours".

I'm glad it hit her though. There's nothing more underwhelming than trying a new drug that doesn't do anything. She's interested in tripping again, too, so this should make for some interesting times!

3 people like this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I don't like how the forums have a "like this" button because it makes me less likely to chime in. I'm just like, "yep, that's cool, sounds interesting"

1 person likes this.
  6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yup. nobody really talks anymore :/

7. unfocusedanakin

I too have noticed the decline in the psychedelic forums. There used to be a lot of discussion. Now a few of just pop in to say we have tripped recently. So new people probably do not stay because they see no discussion.

8. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

What changed? Most of the big posters stopped or something? I remember whenever I would step away from this thread for a couple days and then come back that there would be pages for me to catch back up on.
    For me, I haven't tripped in quite some time, so there's definitely less posts coming from me. I keep saying one is right around the corner, but still haven't delivered. I was planning on a LSD trip with my girlfriend, but I've felt such a strong disconnect with her recently that I feel like it would greatly interfere. Maybe I should pick up a research chemical to do on my own. Any recommendations for ones that are still legal in the U.S. market?

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Aside from less people on the forums, Research Chemicals were banned in the UK about a year and a half ago iirc. This probably deterred some use of RC's and also the Research Chemical Vendors in the UK were probably more abundant than anywhere else. The most recent RC vendor I went through, based in Europe, also closed down recently. Perhaps rehashing the various nuances of obscure Psychedelic Research Chemicals or analyzing Pharmacology may only hold the attention of some for so long.

I've took up other interests which consume more of my free time and I don't have quite the same zest for keeping up on new psychedelic drugs, news, discoveries, etc. Although I'm definitely up for discussions here.

1 person likes this.
  10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I like 5-meo-mipt alot, I liken it to the Tryptamine MDMA. At moderate doses, it's not very visual but music enhancement sounds Fantastic, right up there with MDMA and LSD. It's stimulating and I find it often elicits erotic feelings, not really sensual and lovey dovey, more lusty and primal. Probably make sure you have a mgs scale though, the effects I describe are in the ~5-15 mgs range, it's dose response curve is steep and higher doses can get you into some fairly intense and bizarre trips.

DPT is really amazing, it's a heavy Trip, on par with DMT in terms of intensity, with a longer duration. It produces some powerful visuals and has a pretty awesome trance. It pretty much has to be snorted or injected though which may not be appealing, also it requires a much larger dose relative to many tryptamine RC's.

Al-Lad is also another chem I really enjoy. It's a lysgeramide with many similar effects to LSD. I find my emotional state tends to be a bit more stable with Al-Lad than LSD, however it doesn't feel quite as monumental, still amazing though.

1 person likes this.
  11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I know I could easily do some searches and find a lot of results, but for the sake of discussion, has anyone tried 4-HO-MET (metocin)?

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah, its ok..one I like. .

13. unfocusedanakin

Never done it. My RC vendor stocks it but I've always gone with 4-aco-dmt.

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Same. I've always loved 4-AcO-DMT, but figured maybe I should give another substance a shot. However, since what I buy next will be the only rc in my collection, maybe I should go with something as solid as 4aces.

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

A few months ago a friend found some mushrooms on a ski lift. He gave them to my girlfriend and my girlfriend gave them to me. I just weighed them out to 8 grams. They most definitely look like psilocybin. They're pretty broken up and some are even crumbled to dust, and I don't know what the quality is like, but I still think I should probably give them a go. I don't know why the friend would give them away but I'm happy. Thinking about a little low-dose trip on a weekday morning to test them out.

I have tried moxy 2-3 times and don't remember being too fond of it. I remember the body load was more than I have normally been used to and didn't find it particularly insightful or visual. Not a bad trip, but not my ideal one. Ironically, it's my girlfriend's favorite rc she's tried of mine. Go figure cause we're complete opposites on everything.

I'm wary of DPT just because I've heard it is a very serious and sometimes frightening trip. Which sounds good for personal growth, but I've been out of the game for a while and am looking to dip my toes back in to get excited about psychs again. However, I could definitely be misinformed. I will do some reading about cause it seems like a lot of people think it's a gem.

I do not however know much about Al-Lad. I am very apprehensive toward dosing in micrograms, although I'm sure I can find it pre-weighed from a reliable source. Even that is still a little sketchy to me though. How does it compare to 1P-LSD? I should read more about it. Curious about the duration too.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I only injected it, so I don't know if the act of snorting it and subsequent burn/drip plays heavily into the trip but at the lower doses I took it at, I found it 'navigable', certainly less intense than 50 mgs of 4-aco-dmt. However, Larger doses are incredibly intense and I would not recommend that if you're just getting back into psychs.

All the RC lysergamides I've had have been pre-weighed on Blotter.

The only night I know for sure I dosed 1P-LSD was at Dreamstate. I also dosed MDMA that night and given the environment, I'm not sure I could provide a detailed analysis of similarities and difference.

I think Al-Lad could be a good chem to reintroduce yourself to RC's though.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

I smoked dpt and swallowed a bunch of melt of it as I smoked it in a straight crackpipe . it was very very good, but kinda of heavy. it was most certainly intense with visuals. thick melting, extreme trace of everything that moved, absorbed into surroundings, blissful.. body load was heavy iirc.

18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

got many feet of San Pedro and a few days coming up of solitude and no work...
    so the question to brew some tea or not??

19. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Just ordered 5 tabs of 1P-LSD (125 mcg each) and 250mg of 4-AcO-DMT. I'm also worried that these will be made illegal here soon, so I decided to get enough to last me a long time (I don't use psychs very often at all).
    I've also ordered some empty gel caps and a Gemini 20 scale from amazon. Any tips on scaling out doses?
    I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression lately, and I'm hoping that a trip or two will help me sort it out a little bit.
    Any suggestions on dosages for the 4-AcO-DMT for the first time? I will likely trip alone while camping, so I'd like a dose that is high enough for a good trip while still leaving me with enough awareness to make sure my campsite is in order and all of that.

On a somewhat related note, I've also got some 10% CBD/1% THC weed coming, so I'm pretty pumped about that.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would recommend 30 mgs for 4-AcO-DMT. The dose/response seems fairly varied with the chem though, I've read some getting substantial effects at half that dose. I've dosed 25 mgs a few times and at that dose have had experiences ranging from barely off base line to fairly immersive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.