Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

left my brother with 3 hits of that stuff...will be interesting to see how he puts them to use :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This is going to be a strange "bump", not really sure why I am posting here...

My friend's friend passed away last night, a girl I had only met once and it was at that Baroness concert I mentioned in here a few months ago. She passed away at I believe age 25, apparently she had Hep C, which I just learned about from my friend a few days ago, when I found out she was in the hospital and I guess she was told not to drink alcohol at all after she was diagnosed, but she kept on doing it.

I didn't know her that well, but the reality of how dangerous alcohol can be just escalated to me. I've known people with DUI's and done a bunch of stupid shit on it, my Grandpa passed died from Drunk Driving when I was pretty young but I've never known someone to die so young from it. I suppose the social acceptability of it, often makes me, as well as probably many others, gloss over stuff like this but it's just mind boggling the negative propaganda that psychedelics have to deal with relative to alcohol.

1 person likes this.
  3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Sorry to hear that, GB. Lots of people definitely underestimate how hard alcohol is on their body and how dangerous it can be.

When I think back now to how much I drank in my late teens/early twenties, I really regret it. It isn't that I was binge drinking every day or anything, but for years I would binge once or twice each week, anywhere from 6-12 drinks each night. I've cut back significantly in the last few years, especially now that I have a daughter. I'm now on medication that is pretty hard on my liver, so I'll enjoy a beer every couple of weeks, but no more than that.

1 person likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sorry GB. I never liked drinking. I did it enough it to black out and hear the stories of what I did and said the next day. Apparently I was happy and joking but zero memory of it. Usually it's one or two social beers at most if people offer. One of my best friend's dad was an alcoholic growing up and he scared me. I was young and my dad did not drink so I had no idea why this man would get so angry over nothing after he was just laughing a second ago. Drunk mood swings.

Even on high doses of psychedelics I still remember things it's better.

1 person likes this.
  5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

My condolences for your friend, GB. Your post is a good reminder. Hell, I just had a reminder earlier this week when one of my best friends (one of them that came to Dreamstate) informed me that he had flipped his car on the highway back in January and got a DUI. It's not the first time he has totaled his car drunk either. I can at least be glad he's still around and that he didn't hurt others. Thing is, he said he discussed with his friend earlier that night about how they would split an uber and that it was a great idea. Yet, after blacking out, that plan did not come to fruition. Even if someone says they'll be smart with their drinking, you can't always account for the irrationalities associated with alcohol use.

1 person likes this.
  6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for a low dose of Shrooms at A Perfect Circle

https://youtu.be/0VdnEQVBPIw

7. porkstock41

pretty sweet you got to see them, GB. how was the show?

what type of shrooms - still the ones that you found?

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I got the shrooms as a tip at work :D

They are Psilocybe Cubensis but I don't know the particular strain.
    I enjoyed the show quite a bit. My friend messaged me the day of, saying he had an extra ticket and asking me if I wanted to go in place of his sister, who apparently came down with a cold.

I wanted to dose my friend but after showing initial interest, he decided against it, so I gave some to his brother-in-law who seemed to thoroughly enjoy them.

The crowd was not very lively after the first few songs though, some left early too. Granted it was a weekday but still it was kind of puzzling to me.

But aside from the fact they didn't play 2 songs I was hoping they would play, I was pleasantly surprised how good they sounded. Very crisp audio, the lead guitarist added some solos in certain parts that were very well placed and the stage had colorful transformations for each song, not the full on psychedelic visualizations of a Tool show but enough to provide sort of a background ambiance to each track. They did play several songs I wanted to hear and having not listened to them for awhile, I was kind of surprised how many of their songs I remembered.

9. unfocusedanakin

Bicycle/420 bump for 400 ug of LSD.

2 people like this.
  10. porkstock41

damn dude, that is a hefty dose. i'd love to hear some details about your trip.

pretty tempted to dose myself - so nice around this time of year. the trees have just started budding, and there are tons of trees with purple and white flowers blooming right now.

11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

+1

12. porkstock41

that's kinda unfocused's style though....just poppin' in to say that i dropped half a mg the other night. no big deal.

1 person likes this.
  13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

1 person likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

On April 24, 2017, renowned psychedelic chemist Nicholas Sand passed away at the age of 75. Sand is best known for producing the iconic “Orange Sunshine” LSD of the 1960s..

15. unfocusedanakin

There as a 420 gathering at my house.

4 people were tripping me, my girlfriend, and another couple. It was the first time tripping for the other guy's girlfriend. So I was a bit nervous not only because of that but she also wanted to do a dab for the first time. She's new to a legal state so she smoked weed but could never find a dab. I was thinking well either one of these things could be too much for you. But she swore she had been to Erowid and kind of knew what was going to happen. Also I know my friend is a veteran he does not have any doubts about her. We all agreed 100 micrograms was still a good dose for her to start and one maybe a few SMALL dabs . I'm familiar with the blotter and it's well made so it would definitely give her a taste of what it's all about. Everyone else only felt like 200 but like you said I kind of go hard.

We all swallow our tabs and pass around a bowl waiting for it to kick in still keeping a special eye on the newb. BBC Earth is on the TV and it makes for good stoned TV. Pretty soon I notice the animals are looking really bright. Neon green frogs and leaves. The new girl has a huge smile on her face and says things are starting to look funny. Knowing she is feeling ok helps me focus on my stronger dose.

We all stare at the pretty animals my friend suggests we sit outside and look at the stars. The galaxy is waving like water for me. All of the stars are shooting stars. New girl takes a small hit of oil and does not want to smoke anymore just as I thought. I don't smoke a lot of BHO either but it was a special day.After a while we go inside to put on some music and take a walk through the woods around my house when the sun is coming up. The trip made my girlfriend very friendly. I am admiring the trees in bloom and she's apologizing for a fight we had a month ago. She seems to feel a lot better when I say don't worry about it but sometimes it is nice when women do admit they are crazy[​IMG] Kidding but seriously the whole thing made me think about how much I love her.

It was a good trip for me.

2 people like this.
  16. porkstock41

"All of the stars are shooting stars" haha i like that part.

that's what my last trip was kinda like - out in the arizona desert. i may have just written about it a page or two back...but i was laying on the top of the truck looking up at the stars and they were doing the craziest moves! they looked like they were swirling around in kaleidoscope patterns to the music and then they would suddenly snap into a grid-like pattern, all equally spaced from each other. and resume dancing to the music once more. all the while...i am feeling like i'm floating, looking at the milky way in greater detail than i've probably ever seen it...with the city lights from phoenix off in the distance giving me the impression that there is light behind/underneath me....it was great :)

cool to get some insight into your trip though. about what time did you guys dose, so that you are still up and going for a walk when the sun comes up? i tend to dose around 3-5:00 PM, so that i'm sleeping roughly 12 hours later. were you still tripping for the sunrise?

17. unfocusedanakin

Took the blotters at around 8:30 to 9 PM so yes was still tripping at sunrise but past the peak. I usualy start earlier though.

18. thismoment

thismoment Member

My partner and I went to a party with about 200 people in a park on a beautiful Sunday (Mother’s Day) afternoon. We each took 150 mg mdma. It came on fast and the urge to dance was unstoppable. The music was feel-good EDM – so there we were, dancing at the edge of the meadow, then into the forest, back into the meadow, into a redwood grove. Yeah, this is the way it should be. I danced with my partner, her friend, my son, my son’s husband, and random people. (Two years ago I scattered my wife's ashes around the edge of this meadow.) This roll was more “cozy” (as my partner said) than euphoric. We enjoy open and intimate connections every day, and a fair amount of magic in our daily lives – we talked about how this magical substance is part of living the dream; about our commitment to that reality. We walked out of the park, Uber to train, and train home. Really tired the next day, but felt good. We were both pretty much non-sexual during and afterward.

3 people like this.
  19. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

On the cusp of a springtime full moon, hopes for more peace and love in your life. Kind of hard to know what else to share with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJK9sYRUWc&t=1225s

1 person likes this.
  20. porkstock41

vooooooooyage! good to see you in here man!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.