Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Cool. I was just throwing it out there. I hate when people market one thing as another, even if it's relatively safe and similar.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

in recent years, it seems that all my LSD only lasts about 6 or 7 hours - for the main meat of the trip. i usually only dose 1 - 3 hits, so it's not a super strong trip all the time...and the bulk of the trip is over after about 6 hours. i'm obviously not baseline, but i'm able to drive if i have to (not recommended!)
    i've wondered about them being an analogue possibly..but several different blotters from various dudes? and the slightly famous red star microdots? (they actually ARE quite strong, but again the trip is kinda short for me. i think it's maybe from tripping a lot in the past?)

unfocused...i'm like you. i've saved tiny amounts of 2ce, 2cb and even a sample of 2cp that i've never tried....maybe never will...slightly less tiny amounts of 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-mipt. but i haven't touched any of those in like three years or better. when i trip, i just eat L

TOPNOTCHSTONER - YOU'RE DOSES ARE REDONKULOUS FOR SOME CHEMICALS!
    PLEASE,
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS
    DO NOT TAKE THOSE AMOUNTS OF DRUGS
    THIS HAS BEEN A PSA
    PorkStockAnnouncement

the fuckin dentist on 2ci? i've never tried that one, nor am i particularly nervous or scared about the dentist...but still :)

the closest i would say was going to see Contagion on 2cb. (movie about infectious disease...i felt ill afterward haha)

i liked 2cb about 30-45 mg...but that amount was almost guaranteed to give me a headache. the trip from that is very soft and fluffy feeling, with like pastel colors and tracers. it's like a chemical massage...with side-effects for me.

4-ho-mipt kinda seemed like a tryptamine version of 2cb....pastel colors again and kinda gentle, euphoric trip. that one is probably my favorite RC

4-aco-dmt i haven't done since my fuckin bachelor party...on bicycle day 2012...or maybe 4/20
    like 6 of my friends and i ate some acid in the afternoon at a cabin in the woods. we had a great time and some of us drank a lot of liqour...fastworward to later in the evening and one of my friends is like "hey, got any more of that stuff?"
    he wanted to take more L, but that would kinda be a waste...so i suggest the 4acodmt i have. me, him and one other person who didn't take acid all drop 4acodmt. 15 minutes later or something i'm staring HARD into the fire outside when a friend of mine says to me *Dave* (name changed) just passed out!
    i'm like what?! fuck.

he had like a mini seizure event..and the best i can come up with is that he drank too much booze before dosing and i've read about similar things with mushrooms and booze...
    i had an OK time, but my trip was kinda thrown off...i didn't feel the 4acodmt that much i guess. but that kinda put a damper on that chemical for me..

my other friend locked himself in a bedroom for the duration of his trip and emerged at like 4 AM after having battled his inner demons (and maybe some outer ones)

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 200 mgs MDMA

1 person likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I gave 4-aco to a friend and he swore to never do it again. He told me he was on the floor for 3 hours tripping too hard to move. It can be powerful.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 5mgs DOM...

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think I'm experiencing some cross tolerance between the DOM and the MDMA and/or these DOM doses are not as potent as labelled, based on what I've read about this dose range. However I am certainly enjoying this (and still have probably over 10 hours of this left :p ). I am slightly reminded of something between MDMA and low dose 2ce, definite emotional PEA signature with lots of body energy but it's not very forceful in it's action visually and I felt like I was "tripping" harder off the peak of the MDMA the other night, compared to where I am at now. My vision has seemed to "flatten" compared to the visual "Depth" perceived on the Ecstasy and my thoughts are very lucid and penetrating right now.

If this trip were condensed, I could see DOM potentially popular as a Rave Drug, it's got a 2c-x vibe but a stimulant kick that is more akin to Mdxx. Maybe even still would be useful for some of those all weekend long festivals people go to.

This was the final chem I had to explore of Shulgin's Magical Half-Dozen, so I am thankful for the opportunity to have tried all these fascinating chems that the revered Shulgin held in such high esteem.

7. unfocusedanakin

Kind of disappointed I recently found out the MDMA I have is only 55% or so purity. It's the classic "brown sugar" that so many people love. It's made several people I know including me roll hard. Maybe just all the impurities that cause the brown bring down the percent that much or maybe someone knew 55 is all it takes to satisfy people I guess. I was under the impression that what causes the color change is only a small percent of purity. Maybe I got bad stuff.

I took one of the famous Tesla pills for new years and it felt a little different. Those are known to be Dutch and they clean it better I guess. It was the same drug but it felt like less was more. The left over precursor in the brown does add something to it according to people. A more "dirty" feeling is a word I have heard used.

8. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Ahhh, lot's of good psychedelic talk within the past week or so. Lovin' it.

I'll be posting for as long as you guys are posting! I could go well into my 80's I'm sure :)

As far as As The Rush Comes, I've only heard the Gabriel & Dresden mix, which I always thought was the original. The one I heard at the show though was much more trancey, so completely different vibes. I think it may have been the Allen & Envy remix since they were there. Both beautiful though.

I'm also really happy to hear about your Xanax tapering. Keep it up! And the whole 2c-i at the dentist thing...WTF– something only TNS would do.

That is an awesome accomplishment.

Everyone mentioning what rc's they have left from before the ban has me in pain thinking about all the ones I "lost". Every time I think about it I have to shut it out or else I'll start getting all hot. I referred back to it during my struggles from over a year ago, but basically lost a dozen or so– I believe they were 4-ACO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT, 4Aces, 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-E, 2C-I, 1P-LSD, HOT-7, LSZ and a couple or so other rare ones I'd have to look up but wanted to try. At least I've acquired some LSD that I'm determined to dose over the summer (and still have access to some of the aforementioned chems). I'm really missing the psychedelic experience, but I'm bombarded with school right now. Thinking about renting a cabin in the mountains for that trip...now that I think about it I need to make sure I know where those are.

And as far as 4-Aces go, that was always my favorite. The first batch I got was so magical, friendly, and loving. The batch after that though took on a completely different tone and even visuals though. I'm pretty sure the settings distorted my subsequent perceptions, but I'm not exactly sure why the visuals. Pork– I remember you saying the seizure thing though combined with alcohol because of having similar effects when I did it at a festival with plenty of liquor beforehand and then passed out. I have been reported to have a few seconds of seizure-like actions when I have passed out before not on any substance, but have never had a full on seizure in my life thankfully.

2 people like this.
  9. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Bump for 175mg MDMA this past weekend.

Not bad, but it was at a trap show and people were moshing. Not quite what I was down for while rolling but it was at least somewhat enjoyable haha

10. unfocusedanakin

People mosh at those? That sounds awful. From my experience at those kind of shows there is always a small female who gets knocked over and several white knight huge guys who then come after some guy who may or may not have intended to knock said girl over.

11. porkstock41

i went to see Silversun Pickups on LSD a few years back....i was really surprised to see people moshing at that. to me it is kinding calming, trippy rock music - didn't make me ever want to mosh really.

the guy next to me was bumping into me and my girlfriend so much that i got sick of it quick and fuckin hauled off and PUNCHED him right in the arm. it didn't even phase him...if anything he liked it.

we ended up moving back so i could enjoy the show a bit better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcMFoL3YUI

12. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Yeah it seems like moshing is becoming more and more of a mainstream thing, rather than something that is mostly happening at metal/punk shows. Luckily I didn't see any dudes white knighting the mosh pit for their damsel in distress haha. But come to think of it I don't think there were all that many girls there, and they weren't the ones moshing. Seemed to be mostly very drunk 20-something year old dudes.

I don't think punching them would accomplish much though. Like you say pork, I'm pretty sure that would just be considered to be you joining in/them having fun. Best thing to do is move away a bit or if you can't, then at least just sort of put your back to the most pit and push back on people if they come hurtling towards you.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The original is released under the group name "Motorcycle" which I believe is a pseudonym for Gabriel and Dresden. The vocalist is JES who is featured in many trance songs. I think TNS was referring to the chillout Mix, but the original and some other mixes are more trancey. My favorite probably is the Sweeping Strings Mix, I wish I had heard the mix at Dreamstate though, that track and Xpander by Sasha were pretty much singular in getting me into Trance and... uhh possibly Ecstasy. :p

Oh yah I played some of the Dnb you sent me awhile back, the other night, that is some good stuff!

1 person likes this.
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 1 hit of mystery Blotter :D

I randomly found this hit yesterday and it could potentially be either LSD, 1P-LSD or Clonozolam. If it was in my shorts, it probably went through the wash and might be inactive, but it potentially could have been in my wallet too. It didn't have any identifying labeling on the back, which has been the tendency with the Clonozolam I've had. So I am certainly prepped for lysergic affects.

The image on the front doesn't really look all that familiar to me, kind of odd. I don't tend to be this spontaneous with tripping, but finding a random blotter like that has me intrigued.

1 person likes this.
  15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

lol....
    roll the dice
    good journey to you if it didn't go through the rinse cycle.

1 person likes this.
  16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's definitely active

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 2.5 grams of Psilocybin Mushrooms

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Quality trip, the most notable psychedelic thoughts to me were probably being fascinated by how sensitive senses become on psychedelics. I found it pretty remarkable how ingesting psychedelics can radically alter perceptions of taste and sound and it made me wonder how much of our general perception of these things is primarily based on reinforcement. This probably could extend to the notion of qualia, for instance is my experience of spaghetti the same as yours?

It seemed like not even accounting for associations and memories, just the base differences in taste buds messaging neural correlates might cause some remarkable differences.

2 people like this.
  19. porkstock41

bump for two solid hits of L while camping in the AZ desert with my brother and his friend. we spent our trip joyriding through dirt trails in his friend's truck, watching the sunset after we saw a pack of wild donkeys! - which caused me to later have the most vivid CEVs of donkeys/horses/zebras spiraling in and out of each other. we laid on top of the truck once the stars came out and it felt like i was floating in the sky! the stars were dancing around like crazy - they would seem to separate all equal distance from each other, and then swirl around and shift to the music, and then go back to their random (real) positions in the sky.

we dosed at the perfect time in order to peak with the last bit of daylight, only to have the darkness bring back our visuals on the comedown. we got a little bit lost in the dark while driving (riding) around, and found ourselves in the perfect spot to watch the moon rise incredibly fast. great trip on some good doses. my last trip on them was 5 months ago.

listened to a ton of 311 that night and then saw them at a festival the next day. that was pretty awesome too.
    drank about 6 beers and 6 shots of whiskey that night too. i don't mind getting drunk while the acid is wearing off.

4 people like this.
  20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for +/- 2cb pill, purported to be 20mgs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.