Psychedelic Bump XXII

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i wish i could fuckin remember what clicked so perfectly last night...

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Maybe it'll come to you again next time.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

My sister is getting married in a few hours! She's 25. I will be a groomsmen. Pretty cool area with lots of mountains and trees with outdoor arena type seating and a gazebo. I'm excited for her.

5. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

..So I finally returned from a long week at the beach a few days ago. It was a much needed get-away for me. It was sooo much fun...lots of wild times!

I went down w/ my brother, cousins, and some friends (8 of us in total). We had both our rooms right next to eachother on the 1st floor of our hotel. Our room was definitely the center of everything haha.. we had some cool neighbors too.

One of our neighbors was a group of girls.. who I met by having them call me over to play guitar for them. I could tell one of the girls was immediately attracted to me.. so I ended up hanging out w/ her over the course of a few nights. On my last night, I went for a walk w/ her and adventured to the beach. We ended up having sex on the beach at night.. it was amazing! :sunny: I'm actually still texting/talking her because she lives only about 45 minutes away and also attends a local college...so we will see where this leads.

But overall, it was such a fun time! We would drink beers or mixed drinks every afternoon, along w/ smoking a great deal of pot. At night, we would walk around the boardwalk drunk and meet people lol. One night we brought my cousins hookah out onto the beach and smoked next to the ocean.. it was soo beautiful!! I also made out w/ another beautiful girl who became part of our group. A few of my friends already knew her.. (she lives close by). We also ran into a lot of people we know.

It was a much needed week away from everything for me. Mother ocean is truly beautiful! I'm ready to get back on track with everything.. I feel this vacation was the jump start I needed! Things now seem to be headed in the right direction.

6. SinisterBotanist

SinisterBotanist Member

Bump for 20mg of 2C-B with some close friends tonight. I can't wait. Swimming, a fire, a trippy pool light show thing, and hopefully some stars.

this song practically is 2C-B, it's very pink and blue and soft
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRc4yi_iOSM"]Baths - Miasma Sky - YouTube

7. porkstock41

i remembered! get prepared for something not that impressive :)

when i was walking that night on miprocin, a car approached me with it's headlights. i closed my eyes and kept walking, something that i often do when sober (see how long i can close my eyes and keep walking, or keep riding my bike). i was on the sidewalk, but i decided i would try to close my eyes until that car passed me. as it passed me light flooded my eyes through my closed eyelids. it felt pretty exhilarating, and afterwards, i thought about how much we rely on our sight for our safety. ...how if that driver was insane for some reason, they could have hit me even though i was on the sidewalk, since i wasn't looking. and then i thought about how this little thing i do is a personal way to kinda meditate or "let go."

it's the last part there that i wanted to share with you guys.
    try it and let me know what you think (sober or tripping)

but don't hurt yourselves :)

weddings can be a lot of fun, especially if you're in the wedding party.
    don't have as much fun as my brother did though. he was the best man. took advantage of the open bar and got cut off near the end of the night. he didn't appreciate that and he let the bartenders know by giving them "the double fuck you" and announcing it while flipping them off with both hands. kinda funny but kinda not cool :p

sounds like a heck of a time.

those sound excellent with some 2cb, or most psychedelics for that matter.

i've had some magical times swimming on lsd.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

never swam on a psychedelic :p outside a hot tub :p

9. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Just got back from bonnaroo. I dropped three really strong hits of acid right before Paul McCartney started. He played a truly amazing set. Easily one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Sir Paul was followed up late at night by Pretty Lights. I took a total of 300mg of moonrocks staggered over a couple hours. It was a bit much but I can't say that was really such a bad thing. He went on until after sunrise and afterwords spent a good half hour hanging out with fans and signing autographs.

The best show at bonnaroo for me though was Portugal. The Man. They honestly blew me away. By far the best show of my life.

10. eatlysergicacid

Sorry double post :p

11. TopNotchStoner

I'm jealous. I'd love to see Portugal. The Man live while tripping on L. They're one of my favorite bands. I'm glad you had a good time:)

Believe it or not though, I've never been to a live show/concert in my life:(

12. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Portugal the Man is an awesome band :sunny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aNKCcOOY0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aNKCcOOY0

13. TopNotchStoner

Indeed, and that's one my favorite songs by them. That song got a lot of play on mine and hahaha04's Bicycle Day adventures.

On another note.........I unexpectedly(seriously........I had no clue it was coming) received 500mg of 2C-E and 250mg of 2C-I in the mail today. All praises be unto Shulgin and those generous enough to share!

14. TopNotchStoner

What makes this even more awesome/strange is that my mom gave me permission to store the baggies in her freezer. lol

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Warms my heart knowing TNS has some 2C-E. How many times have you tried 2C-I?

16. TopNotchStoner

lol It warms my heart too<3

I've tried 2C-I a few times. Usually in combination with 2C-E, but by itself a few times too. I could probably count the times I've tried 2C-I on two hands, but I wouldn't even be able to venture a guess as to how many times I've dosed 2C-E. I'm excited just thinking about it. I can even taste it and am actually experiencing some slight nausea, as if I've already dosed some of it. lol

Also, if I dose tonight, which I probably will, I know I'll spend some time looking at that damn otter gif. lol I remember it tripping me the fuck out during some of my 2C-E trips, to the point that I couldn't make out anything else on the screen, even when I wasn't looking directly at the otter.

17. SinisterBotanist

SinisterBotanist Member

lol, that's so sweet

Swimming on 2C-B was magic. I have this ridiculously psychedelic light show thing that floats around in the pool, god it was beautiful. The water from our splashes became tiny little cosmic opals. Plus it was raining, and the ripples in the water were great. My friend, who never used a psych before felt himself to be a descendent of Poseidon. Totally beautiful. A great night, though I enjoyed 2C-B more by myself.

18. TopNotchStoner

That sounds awesome. I've never gone swimming while tripping, but I imagine it to be amazing; especially with all of the colors produced by 2C-B.

19. eatlysergicacid

I'm seeing them again next Wednesday. I can't wait.

20. porkstock41

sweet! what's that...like 6 or 8 doses for you? :p

i knew it would be :)

the first of my magical times swimming on LSD was at a friend of mine's house - he lived on the lake in my town.
    i scored a 10 strip at the mcdonald's parking lot, headed to my friends house and shared it with everyone there.

we could see rain starting down the valley.
    two of us decided to go swimming.
    once i got in the water, i watched the rain approach us. it got closer and closer until it was raining where i was standing. as each raindrop hit the surface of the lake, it looked like it was bouncing OUT of the water. it was wild!

some people thought it was funny that a couple of dudes got naked and went swimming, but they were the ones that missed out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.