Psychedelic Bump XXII

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I love Olafur Arnalds!

Did that dose ever feel overwhelming? I'm not sure I've heard of someone dosing that high.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'd never heard of Olafur Arnalds before this morning, in the midst of my trip, and that song almost brought tears to my eyes(tears of joy and sadness). In another thread, in SL, I described it as "A weary, bittersweet reflection of a beautiful and difficult life". It sounded so deep and sad/emotional, but, at the same time, it sent intensely euphoric waves throughout my entire body.

Nah, it never felt overwhelming. If I had tried Moxy beforehand, and I knew more of what to expect, I would've dosed the entire ~60mg baggie for a single trip. I hope to have the opportunity to take it to that level, someday, because Moxy is fuckin lovely:D

It couldn't have come at a better time either, because it helped a lot to be able to have a nice, healing tryptamine experience so soon after my dog passed(I dosed that same night, actually). It was as if I was meant to get that Moxy exactly when I got it, and I am eternally grateful to my friend for gifting it to me.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

bump for ~1 or 2 mg miprocin earlier this evening. i scaled out a few doses for a friend, and licked my fingers afterward. just enough for a tiny taste (since it tastes Soo good)
    i think i may have actually felt some slight effects, but i suppose it could have been placebo as well. it was kinda like a comeup and then nothing. of course i didn't really expect any effects.

when i showed my wife i was licking up the residue, she said she was thinking about tripping tonight. she was a few drinks deep, like the last time she took miprocin. she gets liquid courage apparently. then she said "that stuff was just really fun."
    many thumbs up from miprocin. i wouldn't have minded purchasing a larger baggie of it.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 20 mgs Moxy. I was planning on dosing with a close friend next week but his available time is limited and not when I can dose, so my excitement about listening, perhaps working on some music got the best of me...

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I am listening to it :D

I think it's really good, the track flows amazingly well tripping... I feel Each verse takes me to a different autonomous frame of reference almost, and I feel a lot of the effects I explored correlated well with the particular verse you are rapping. I dunno... 'The knowledge that I gain is kinda hard to explain...'

6. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Ahhh all the talk about miprocin wants me to take it for my next trip. I still have about 400mg although it possibly may have degraded a little bit. I definitely need to try it out again.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The last couple hours of this moxy trip have been kicking my ass a bit. I turned off the music and the lights and it became very dislocating. Tons of images flooded my mind from extremely erotic to horrific, from radiant castles to swarming bugs. Tons of energies and forces on this trip, moxy has a sharper bite at this dose level for sure. I think this is as high as I'm going to push the dose with this chem for now. When I'm on more stable psychological ground, I may try this dose via IM injection.

8. porkstock41

what was the highest dose of moxy you had taken before, GB? i seem to remember that you've taken lower, more "rolly" type doses, rather than higher doses that become more "psychedelic." i dunno where that cut off is generally thought to be though.

i think i mighta asked you this already, but what makes you think it may be degraded? how long ago was it that you took ~12 mg, and is that the only time you tried it?

the 1st 25 mg dose i tried was suspected to be degraded or weak for some reason by the friend who gave it to me. i stored it in the fridge when i got it, and ate it like 3 years later. seemed perfectly potent to me:) although, on 2nd though, it felt about the same as 20 mg of my new batch. so maybe it was SLIGHTLY degraded or less potent, but i don't think by much.

i could really go for some miprocin as well (a real dose). lately i could go for some pretty much every weekend, but that's a little much to be tripping.

for my summer camping trip with my brother this year, we "only" have 3 red stars left (usually we like to take 2 each). my brother's great idea is that he can take 2 and i can take 1 + something else, but ....fuck that little bro. i like sharing with him and all, but i've kinda done all the legwork for this..so at best we are splitting them.

so my question is...do you think i can successfully cut a red star microdot in half with a razor blade? even if i do - it's not guaranteed to be half the dose too right?

i also have 3 blue ganesha blotters left from a couple years ago. so we could each take 1.5 of each maybe. thoughts? for some reason, i'm a little hesitant to mix two different ''types" of acid. and i always kinda wanted to save those 3 ganeshas for a serious solo trip.

9. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Pork, I've done the two "type" mix a few times myself, always when the initial dose didn't quite put me where I wanted to be; it was a great save to a "meh" trip. That being said, I totally understand the hard choice of sharing everything or wanting to keep a bit, that happens to me all the time! Love sharing with good people, but yeah always have a solo trip planned. Splitting a dot could work but seems pretty easy to potentially lose a piece which would suck...prolly didn't do much to help your dilemma much but I'm guessing you'll figure out what feels right :2thumbsup: Just a post thought...what about a star plus 3 ganesh for you and 2 stars for him? He did ink himself as a result of the stars haha...decisions decisions...:devil:

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

10 mgs was my previous highest dose.

The first half of this 20 mgs experience when I was listening to music and had a few lights on was still like a roll, it wasn't until I turned the lights and music off that it shifted into more of a trip, it definitely had an aspect to it reminiscent of 5-meo-DMT, like an experience of 'the void' and became more existential oriented. However unlike my sole 5-meo-DMT trip, I wasn't concerned with irregular breathing and physical complications, all of it was very psychedelic.

11. TopNotchStoner

Now that you mention it, during both of my Moxy trips, I noticed irregular and/or shallow breathing. At different points throughout the two trips, it was almost as if I had to force myself to breathe in and out. It was especially noticeable when I was taking a shower after the peak of the second trip. It wasn't scary or anything; just odd.

12. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

bumpity bump for weekend.

and some wakey-bakey on another gorgeous day. :sunny:

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ It is a gorgeous day indeed.

Good to know, I may need a trip sitter if I try it IM.

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I think it could be degraded a little bit because it was left out of the freezer during the summer the same amount of time as my 4aces which turned to goo. I think the color may be a little bit darker, but I think it will still have potency.

I've only tried it once and that was March 10, 2012.

15. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

super groovy party next saturday night at The Warfield, btw, headin up there for a quick night on the town.
    might stop at Brainwash for a beer, just sayin.

16. porkstock41

bump for 23 mg miprocin. just swallowed it down with some juice :cheers2: :ack2:

edit:
    wow, it's been about 8 minutes and i already feel this coming on

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Shoot me a message if you want to get together for a bit.

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

you be lovin that miprocin lately Pork :)

happy trails !

[​IMG]

19. porkstock41

yup. i love it!

i walked outside around dusk. my jaw dropped. the clouds were just so fucking cool looking. it was a bit chilly, combined with the miprocin shivers...my jaw was shaking back and forth as it hung there in awe.

the sliver of a moon was peeking in and out from behind clouds. it looked like it was grinning at me.

some amazing musical enhancement this trip too.

only lasts about 4 hours is the only negative :)

i had a moment on my walk where i had a minor epiphany. it was like "oh yeah, that makes sense i wanna remember that for later."
    on my walk back..i realized that i forgot it. FUCK\

i also sat down on a bench around this same time. and looked at the location of the moon in the sky - it wasn't far off from where the sun had been earlier in the day, when i sat on this bench tripping. damn...i'm still tripping :p

20. TopNotchStoner

"The knowledge that I gain is kinda hard to explain
    But moreso than that, it's even harder to retain". lol True shit.

I'm glad you had a nice trip. Miprocin is the shizz. I look forward to trying it again, someday.

On another note.......ever since my Moxy trips, I've been doing a lot of thinking and reading, and I've arrived at the conclusion that, while I'm a very sympathetic person, I don't think I'm very empathetic at all. In fact, I may completely lack empathy. This may not be true, but, based on my understanding of the subtle, yet substantial, differences between sympathy and empathy, it's the conclusion at which I've arrived. Regardless, thinking about this has made me very anxious and curious. My head is an exhaustingly interesting place to live. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.