Psychedelic Bump XXII

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

nice rhymez. hope you enjoy the moxy!

I'm in Colorado for the week and there's a forest fire within 15 miles of us. Pretty crazy. Last summer I was here there was an even bigger one. Shouldn't reach my house, but it's burned 8000 acres and thousands of people have been evacuated.

here's a view from where we are

[​IMG]

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Thanks man:) Yeah, the Moxy is fuckin wonderful. I dosed ~20-25mg out of the ~60mg baggie. In a few days, I shall dose the remainder:D

I was just watching footage of that fire on tv. It's fuckin crazy. You say it probably won't reach your house, and I hope you're right. Best of luck.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that forest fire is fucking insane!

hope you enjoyed the moxy, TNS. i guess it wasn't TOO much for ya, which i was a tiny bit worried about.

when i read your rap lyrics, i read them with my inside-of-the-head voice a lot faster. i think that rap would sound better put to a faster beat.
    beat sounded kinda dubsteppy or something, gb :p

doesn't help that my youtube lags. so i didn't listen to it all and can't really make a fair judgement.

4. TopNotchStoner

I did enjoy the Moxy. It's a beautiful substance:) The next trip will be an estimated ~35-40mg. Should be mind-blowing. I will, however, have benzos on-hand, because I have read that it can get hectic at those levels. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine though. I'll just have to get some ginger ale or something, because I felt a bit nauseous at the ~20-25mg level.

Also, I think the beat makes it sound extra trippy. It sounded CRAZY when I was listening to it during my trip. In my opinion, GB did a great job on the production; especially considering the fact that we put it together in a day or two. I like the voice effects and the reverbs/echoes he used, as well as the subtle guitar riff in the outro. The track was specifically recorded to listen to while tripping, afterall. lol

5. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

bump for the neighborhood food truck festival and some beers.

[​IMG]

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's influenced by trip hop... They are both often syncopated types of electronic music, so I can see how you could confuse them.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thanks, I'm eager to hear it on Moxy. :D Hopefully next week sometime.

8. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

neighborhood food truck festival?! lucky. what area do you live in?

9. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

bump for a 90mg hash capsule

10. TopNotchStoner

Does anyone have any info on Moxy tolerance? I've been Googling, and some people say there is very little tolerance build-up, even when dosing Moxy multiple day in a row. I want to dose my remaining Moxy tonight, which I estimate to be ~35-40mg; maybe a bit more. I just wanna make sure it's not gonna be a waste, so any info would be appreciated. I'll probably dose tonight anyway, or early in the morning, but I just wanna know what to expect, as far as tolerance is concerned.

11. TopNotchStoner

You'll be blown away, mostly because of the effects you used.

12. TopNotchStoner

I hope this is true, because I just dosed ~35-40mg of Moxy. Bump.

13. TopNotchStoner

I guess there's some truth to it, because I'm already getting some early alerts.

BTW.........perfect song to for a fast-acting tryptamine comeup:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSeg69d3CQ8"]Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73 - YouTube

14. TopNotchStoner

And I dare ANY of you to listen to this in the dark during a powerful trip, whether it be a phenethylamine or a tryptamine:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pEJRU_sq6o"]Devil Shit III - YouTube

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

wont last as long tho..
    go thru a gram of moxy in a few days.. about day 4/5 no effects at all.. 4homet is same.

16. TopNotchStoner

I'm actually still coming down. Still have some residual visuals going on, and music still sounds amazing.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah, its active for around 4/5 days.. after that, youll get very little activity at all. wait 2days and it will work 100% .. you could probably do it all day. Ive done that bumping thru the day. it'l wear you out tho.

18. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

^^^
    waitjustadamnminuteson

are you really Cosmo undercover?

:D

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What are some notable similarities and differences you noticed at this dose range compared to the ~20-25 mgs range?

20. TopNotchStoner

It's hard to tell, honestly, because my head was in completely different places for each trip. I spent much of the ~20-25mg trip thinking about my dog, so it was a much more emotional trip. It was pretty visual though, and music was better than sex.

During the ~35-40mg trip, I didn't spend quite as much time listening to music or thinking too much, but, instead, I watched "Finding Nemo", which was awesome. lol That movie was made for tryptamines. I also spent a lot of time standing outside and looking at the stars, which were brighter than I ever remember seeing. The stars seemed to be "sharing" their light with eachother, as if the flickering of light was jumping from one star to the next, if that makes sense. It's hard to find the words to describe the profundity of what I was seeing in the sky, but that shit was beautiful.

Of course, being without a scale, my dosage estimations may have completely inaccurate, but I don't think it was too far off.

Also, I listened to this song for the first time during the ~35-40mg trip, and it immediately became one of my favorite musical pieces ever:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYIfiQlfaas"]Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósið (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.