Pseudoephedrine Extraction

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by creepychemist, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creepychemist

creepychemist Banned

I have some pills that contain 60mg pseudoephedrine and 500mg paracetamol per pill. I need to seperate the two substances. I have done some research and what I've come up with is to dissolve the pills in water and then cool the solution since paracetamol is not soluble in water at low temperatures. I have some questions about this method though. I'm not sure to what temperature the solution needs to be cooled. I'm also not sure how soluble pseudoephedrine is in water. Wouldn't cooling the solution cause some of the pseudoephedrine to come out of solution as well and if so to what extent?

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

oh that's easy.
    take the pills, grind them into a fine powder, mix in warm water until dissolved and then dump it into the toilet and flush.
    don't be doing that shit, meth will fuck you in the ass with no lube, leave you beaten, bleeding and hurtin' and the worst part is you will be begging for more.

Go drink a good cup of coffee instead, your future self will thank you.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Just buy normal over the counter paracetamol! They do soluble too!
    Hope this has been helpful for you.

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't think you should bother with doing meth. It turns out it's really addictive and also bad for you. :)

Just drink coffee! :chef:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.