ps4 games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by pandapandapanda, Jun 26, 2013.

1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

I'm glad I have pc. It is its 5th year now. during these years I had to only replace graphics because Ive burned old one and add some ram, so far I can run everything without any problems.

Whats shitty with consoles is that you can't run games from previous gens...

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

True, but how many games come out for PC? You have had Diablo 3 and Crysis for the last 5 years. I don't game on my PC, so maybe there are more but I can only think of those two.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lots of games that come out on consoles also are released on pc AND have better graphics. I thought this was common knowledge.
    I think there are more games available for pc then consoles. And I don't game on my pc either.

4. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Majority of console titles + more, for example awesome strategies, like total war series or aoe.

And shitton of free stuff, including open source, but these aren't often as good as AAA titles. (sometimes better, but rarely :D)

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Really? well like I said I don't pay attention. I know you have the steam thing, but to me it's just better to use a controller. I did play on the PC when I was younger but I never had a new computer. My parents are not tech people, so I never had the requirements to play anything. Plus my mom would get pissed if I installed anything (usually has to be 5 plus years old) saying I was "using up all the computer's memory".

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I understood you can also use an xbox controller on the pc. I'm almost tempted if I'm gonna invest in a new gaming system to go for an up to date gaming pc and perhaps update the graphics card later instead of buying a console and get stuck with mediocre graphics after 2 years.