Prove my love?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Marija, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Marija

Marija Senior Member

I think i have a problem. I'm whit this boy for 6,5 months now, and i really love him, and i can't live without him, but i have been hurt in tha past so i have problems showing and prooving my love to him. He knows that i love him, but he wants me to prove it, and i really want to, but i don't know how. He doesn't want words, but actions. He had some girl in the past that was really in love with him, and she poved it every day, and somehow i know that he regrets because he let her go, because he thinks that she was his trye love. So what should i do to prove him that i will love him thill the end of the world??? Help me please...

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

sounds like an asshole to me

If you love him you love him. It should be apparent with every word and action. If he's too blind to see it, that's his fault not yours

3. Marija

Marija Senior Member

actially i'm verry cold person, so even if i feel something i might not show it, and i undrestand his reaction

4. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Sounds like Grade A Bullshit coming from him.

If he can't appreciate you for you, he's just not ready for a relationship and you're forcing yourself on someone who can never love you the way you want to be loved. You can either go on banging your head against the wall trying to "proove" yourself, or you can BE yourself.

5. Gypsy_girl

Gypsy_girl Member

Yeah my first thought when I read your question was: "just continue being who you are". Try also leaving notes etc but if he doesn't believe you love him, there's not much you can do. Honestly it seems like you're wasting your time with this guy.

6. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

you don't have to prove anything to anyone. if he wants you to be more like his ex, sounds to me this is a rebound relationship and she is who he really wants to be with. You will never be her, no matter how hard he tries to change you. Different people show their feelings in different ways. If he can't trust you enough to believe it when you tell him you love him, how can you trust him when he says the same to you? Something's gotta give. Sit down and talk to him, really really talk, and listen to what he says, too.

7. spooner

spooner is done.

You all have puritan attitudes towards sex.

Just please stop calling it "proving you're love."

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

so many songs about love issues...

Just last night
    I was reminded of
    just how bad
    it had gotten and
    just how sick
    I had become
    but it could change
    with this relationship
    de-de range
    we've all been thru some shit
    and if were a thing
    I think this things begun
    tell me now
    what do I have to do
    to prove my love to you
    special favors come in 31 flavors
    were out of mints
    pass the life savers
    I'm droppin hints
    candy for candy-coated tongue
    you'd be so good
    so very good for me
    what do you think
    tell me honestly
    I'm wait wait wait
    w-wait wait
    waiting for you to come
    tell me now
    what do I have to do
    to prove my love to you
    I'd do anything
    I'd do it all
    I'd do it all for you
    I'd climb a mountain
    i'd cross the ocean
    I'd do it it all
    to prove my love to you

Gordon Gano

obviously its a pretty popular theme in the music world. lots of people struggle with such issues. don't worry and just go about things naturally.

9. Butters

Butters Senior Member

You never have to "prove" love, thats full of shit. If thats what he wants so damn bad, sounds like a real ass to me...That's stupid to make someone prove love. [​IMG]