Prove it.

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by xDeceitfullyYoursx, May 3, 2007.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Really cool.

I'll have to think about that one and get back to you.

2. ohohoh

ohohoh Member

here is question:
    From where did the creator get the blueprint of everything that he is going to create???
    can we assume that the yesterday in your memory is actually a day millions of years ago? and at the end of that day,the planet was suddenly destroyed...and then,after millions of years,the creator recreated another world on another planet and everything in this new world is the same as what it has been at the last moment of the previous world........so you are just continuing the life of another person who was killed millions of years ago. his memory is planted in your brain!!!!!!

oh........talking about these imaginations is totally a waste of time. it means NOTHING !!!!!!!

3. Helter-Skelter

Helter-Skelter Member

A friend of mine believes that the world is only 6,000 years old. I have discussed this and debated with him, and truthfully, to an extent his reasoning is believable, and he says that you simply cannot trust science.

And another thing, how on Earth can religious people be opposed to witchcraft and magic when they believe that the human race and all that we have on this earth just came to be because someone said it was so.

4. Spiritawakening

Spiritawakening Member

hmm, kinda scary stuff! :huh:

5. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Lamarckism would suggest something else if you understood that...