Proud of my oldest

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by HollyMG, Sep 1, 2021.

1. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

Proud of my oldest whom goes by Erika now.Erika grew up like me,finding her true self and has.Age 15,came out as gay when she was my son.She knows I still love her and always lover her for who she is.It was 4 weeks ago,came out that she was going to live her life as a tgirl and has been living a much happier life as Erika for 3 weeks now.It did effect something,her relationship with her boyfriend which they broke up.Erika knows she has her mom/my wife and daughter for support too.My daughter sees Erika as a much happier big sister in her life.Erika has planned it out,doesn't want to transition and only wants breast augmentation.Good thing is she knows to get used to everything first and the breast augmentation is next year.Erika is 18 and has made the wise choices.Still attracted to males and taking a break since she broke up with her boyfriend.Even has her good friends in her life that call her one of the girls.

AstroShark likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How dare you be a proud parent! What she does affects me in so many ways. Why, my life is pretty much ruined by----oh wait----never mind. I'm an idiot. :)

3. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

that is great news, its got to be great for them when they have a support group......... and to think you were worried about telling the kids..... now its going to be easier for all I imagine.

and can i just point this out--------- there has got to be money saved on clothes now........ well if you all share....... :rolleyes:

scratcho likes this.
  4. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

We don't share,different clothing sizes.I see Erika living a much happier life

scratcho and arizonacook like this.
  5. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

that is awesome...... everyone deserves to be happy

scratcho likes this.
  6. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

I know she will find a boyfriend that will love and accept her for who she is.Good thing also is Erika lives with a couple room mates that are transgender as well she started living with last week.Did get rid of the male clothing too.

7. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

I guess getting rid of the clothing is a big step---

8. HollyMG

HollyMG Members

It was and Erika is learning new things,one is make up which she has down already with practice.Includes walking in heels

9. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

What a lovely and heart touching thread.

scratcho likes this.
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Holly---I hope you realize my post number two was tongue in cheek. Everyone needs to be happy in who they are or who they wish to be.