Proud Leos

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by TheLittleOne, May 17, 2004.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

This was one of my first posts ever in the old forums, and it lasted forever, so I figure, what the hell, bring it back.
    I'm a Leo and I'm damn proud, dammit. I have pretty hair. And it's shiney. Any other Leo's out there?

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

3. TheLittleOne

she wants to talk to male leos...

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

More female Leos replied to the thread, though. But that isn't to say there wasn't a nice male Leo turnout! :)

And I guess I forgot to mention I'm a Leo.

I'm a Leo.

5. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Notice how i direct this question toward the proud leos, not towards all leos

but do proud leos ever stop being proud even if the circumstances around them aren't something to be proud of.

Going back to the example of one of my high school classmates whos a leo,in which i talked about in a diffrent thread.

he's out of high school, out of work, out of a possible future and yet he is still proud, it boggels my mind as to how he can be proud given the fact that he doesn't have any place of employment???or any real future

another question do proud leos ever get to point where they stop being proud as they start to become conceded and over confident in themselves?? then they get "defeated" as a result of there over confidence and feelings of invincibility.

another example i had coop at a media company the person in charge of marketing was a leo and he thought that he could sell things better then anyone elese during this time period where all tech companies are in a bad finacial postion.

I'm not saying all leos are like this afterall ginge seams to be a diffrent leo, but what about the countless leos who are too dammed proud of themselves even thought they shouldn't.

but then i again i guess it depends on the person, some people click in with diffrenet signs better then others, i click with most capircorns even though i shouldn't.

6. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

**Struts Around the Forums like he owns the Place**

7. sprout

sprout DeadHead

all this proud leo talk.... I'm a LEO and I'm not so proud and arrogant as all this talk would suggest.... I enjoy praise as much as anyone but am more shy than anything else, I'm mean, my sign definately fits me but some of it is way off...

8. TheLittleOne

lol **joins you strutting...while twisting my hair around my finger, cuz i know i'm hot**

9. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Sprout, I'm a lot like you. :) I already explained my traits in that other thread (the one I posted the link to).

But since this thread is for the PROUD Leos, I'll be leaving now. Sayonara!

10. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

**Wink's at LittleOne also Safe in the knowledge that he is also One Proud Hot Leo**

and anyone who doesn't like it Can Kiss my Leo Behind![​IMG]

11. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I hope your not refering to me, because i clearly do not own these forums, skip does in fact its arguable that the person who started this thread "Struts Around the Forums like he owns the Place" thinks he/she owns the place.

Afterall if that user didn't think they own the forums why elese whould they post this topic "proud leos".

12. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

...you got ta love it! What a show!
    as another fire sign I like the leos

P.S. Ben, Becareful, if a lion strikes you, you may look worse than your avatar. I got the scars to prove it.

13. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Frankly i feel that aries are a biger danger then leos are, that plus never piss off gems.

My avatar, they use to have my favorite avatar on the old forums called scuba steave but not anymore.

I'm sorry i find that some leos are just to damm proud and conceded sometimes, i could care less "if a lion strikes me"

out of all the other fire signs, its leos that annoy me the most, aries are okay i get along with them, that plus my moon is in aries.

Sag, intresting bunch.

Leo's on the other hand are a diffrent story.

14. sprout

sprout DeadHead

we're good people, we just don't take any @*#!

thats basically it

15. TheLittleOne

yea, definitely.

16. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

I Think i May have been takin a likkle Too Seriously!..Us Leo's have been Equiped with a superior Sense of humour aswell it seem's!:p

17. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I don't blame you guys afterall i whouldn't take @*#! from anyone either.

and yes some leos are good people, there was this one leo girl i knew who whould always smile and draw peoples attention towards me.

and another one who was social and was like everyones freind.

I'm just a little moody and pissed off towards one particular leo i knew in the past, not towards all leos, just that one leo i knew.

I'm still mad to this day, he ran around the class doing jackass stunts, i mean its funny at first then gradually it gets annoying.

18. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

im a leo,

July 24 1980 to be exact, but i am neither proud nor full of myself,
    i love everyone( especially good women;) ). im actually pretty shy in some respects. i am also NOT a born leader. but i am a jack of all trades and very musical.

19. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

power to the music people! whee! :D

20. thoughtless_wanderer

thoughtless_wanderer Member

I'm a scorpio, but Leo rules my first house, giving me the leo physical characteristics (including that beautiful shiny mane) and the boisterous personality. It also makes me EXTREMELY partial to Leo males. Ya gotta love 'em.