protests anyone?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by charredacacia, May 8, 2004.

1. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

EEEEK! SO few protests in the Boston area lately. I need one! (It's not like the problems went away) Anyone know of any?

Or, tell about the best protest you have been at. (my best was during the state judicial court decisions on the definition of marriage, i got in so many arguments with jesus freaks, it was fun!)

2. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Boston? Anyone planning to raise hell at the Democratic convention this summer?

3. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

hell yah i am. thinking maybe a black bloc :D

4. chaos

chaos Member

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Fucked up what happened to their meeting.... isn't that illegal? Oh thats right their with the goverment, prolly for the Black Tea ruffians own good.

6. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

The Black Tea Society is not composed of "ruffians", I take offense to that, as I am friends with many of them. In fact, i should be with them at the DNC as a BALM. Don't put down my comrades, for they are my brothers, and yours too, for we, the citizens of the Earth, all are one great (disfunctional) family.

7. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I saw a group of senior citizens protesting something this morning, on my way to work. I was quite interested in their cause, but their signs had too much writing on them, the text was too small... I couldn't read it! They weren't there when I was coming home....

8. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Marching with the students in San Francisco last year. A very powerful experience. A week later, Santa Cruz held a night of peace, poetry, music and meditation after people marched in the streets to protest the war.

9. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

I am such a virgin to protests .... well i've been to one!!! and it was like the best time and most fun i think i've ever had!! i got to protest bush when he came to Buffalo ... it was so awesome i got all worked up! lol

does anyone know of any future protests that would be happening in western new york or basically any where but NYC bc i cant go that far? lol

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i am planning on going on vacation during the DNC. aint no way you will see me in boston. with all the damn closing for this event, bostonians can't do shit in the city. even business owners in the area of the Fleet Center are going to close for the DNC.

probably gonna be going to texas during that week. i say good luck to all the people that stay in boston.

11. chaos

chaos Member

www.protest.net has comprehensive lists of protests happening all over the place.

12. austin69

austin69 Member

I protest against the production of nuclear bombs. It will not only kill thousands of innocent people. But affect us enviromentally and affect us many other ways.