protesting brings the fbi to your door

Discussion in 'Protest' started by machinist, Jul 11, 2010.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

she sounds like a goof...

2. Quig

Quig Member

Wow. Those Feds were actually very polite. In fact, my buddy was questioned by the Feds about this thing (and trust me, they have a good reason to question him lol) and he also said they were damn polite. So polite, in fact, that he let them sit in his living room though they didn't have a warrant to enter the house. Mind you, my buddy is no flag waver. He could give a fuck about the country, but he respects decent people. (Which is funny, because he's a goddamn lowlife lol)

This broad is blowing her particular brush with the Feds out of proportion. If they had busted into her house, I could see her point. But this is bullshit.

Mind you, I'm not much of a flag waver myself. But these two Feds could have crushed her camera and forced her into a confession. God knows local police do it all the time.

Either this was staged or maybe the FBI (or at least these two agents) did their job the right way.