Protest the Holocaust at your local synogogue

Discussion in 'Protest' started by BigCityHillbilly, Aug 2, 2009.

1. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

2. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

3. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

4. Redlotuspetal68

Redlotuspetal68 Member

LOL! Oh my God! I have been laughing so hard. I mean, were you dropped on your head at birth? The so-you-call-em "disenfranchised gentiles" do not exist. The gentiles have oppressed countless peoples for eons. I think you already know this, though.

Stop trolling asshole, and get a fucking life!

Redlotuspetal68

5. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

the only kind of holocaust these freaks have is when they run out of wood to build crosses with or maybe if they run out of bedsheets to cover themselves with!! he he he!!

6. BigCityHillbilly

BigCityHillbilly Member

Pardon me for the delay in responding ...

Sorry ... but I simply haven't seen anything to date that's either 'funny' or that's worth laughing about in this thread ...

They don't exist ?? Is that right ??

Have you ever heard of the Gaza Strip, which is known far and wide as the world's largest outdoor concentration camp ??

I'd like to know exactly WHO it is that you're referring to when you make use of the word "gentile." Are you referring to the Cherokee Indians ? Are you referring to the Japanese ? Are you referring to the indigenous people of Palestine ? It happens to be an EXTREMELY LARGE CATEGORY OF HUMAN BEINGS ... since it comprises the entire population of the planet earth that isn't Jewish.

<< "gen·tile  /ˈdʒɛntaɪl/ Show Spelled[jen-tahyl] Show IPA –adjective(sometimes initial capital letter)
    1. of or pertaining to any people not Jewish.
    2. Christian, as distinguished from Jewish.
    3. Mormon Church. not mormon.
    4. heathen or pagan.
    5. (of a linguistic expression) expressing nationality or local origins.
    6. of or pertaining to a tribe, clan, people, nation, etc.
    –noun
    7. a person who is not Jewish, esp. a Christian.
    8. (among Mormons) a person who is not a Mormon.
    9. a heathen or pagan." >>

There have been many instances in the annals of recorded history where groups of non-Jews are known for having been enmeshed in a state of warfare against other groups of non-Jews ... BUT ... if you're trying to explain the "origins" or the "reasons" which gave rise to these various conflicts, whenever you make use of the word "gentile," it almost never helps to clarify things, i.e. unless you're making some kind of a reference to the tribe which is known as "Jews."

It only stands to reason that YOU are the troll ... since it was YOU who jumped right into this thread and then started making personal attacks against other message posters who don't see things your way.

I have no intention of calling you any names in return.

If you have anything to say that's relevant to the topic that's under discussion, please say it.

7. Elijah

Elijah Member

ohj yes! let's never blame the jews for anything even when they get caught red handed! let's blame the gentiles on all their problems. give me a break lady. they hjave a history of stirring up shit and rabble rousing, and they openly brag about it too. besides, why should i believe zyklon b was used in a small room to kill people when there;s no blue stains in that room whatsoever? yet lots of those blue stains where matressesd and clothing and bedsheets were fumigated. all the holocaust is used for iis political gain, brainwashing and sucking billions out of entire soveign nations. it's made into a more important example inhumanity than any other example of inhumanity is. look into how signifigant the number six million is to kabbalaistic doctrine. look at how many exm,aples far prior to world war 2 were the number six million and jews and suffering were used in the same sentence throughout various media and news outlets. look into all this before you accuse anyone else of being a nutter.

8. Elijah

Elijah Member

the mass carpet bombing campaigns across europe killed more people by means of death by fire than stays at concentration camps ever did. if the gassing allegations even could be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, which it hasn';t been. and eyewitness testimonies don;t count as proof. forensic evidence on the other hand, which there is clearly a lack of here. is what i consider proof. it seems like a cowards way out of an honest and open debate to compare all people who have holocaust revisionist views as white robe wearing goons. some of the biggest holocaust revisionists of all have been jews themsleves. david cole's life was threatened because he didn;t buy into this nonsense, they also went to endless effort to ruin bobby fischer's life too. truth does not need laws or the thought police or political interests to enforce it. truth is self evident

9. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Please enlighten us, what have all the Jew's been caught "red handed" doing?

After reading your post I was thinking something similar...

Not rabble rousing, anything but rabble rousing!

It's also used to fuel paranoid psuedo racist rants on the internet...

So your angry because they teach about the Holocaust in Ethic's classes, seriously what example of inhumanity would suit your needs?

I'm guessing one either not involving Jewish people or one commited by Jewish people.

This actually sounds intresting link please?

10. sdng

sdng Member

^^ agreed..

this thread is a joke

11. Elijah

Elijah Member

first off where did i say ALL jews exactly? and why do you feel the need to follow me around from thread to thread? why do you feel the need to stalk me like this? don't you have some video games or some pointless other crap to do? http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/ start with the film about buchenwald and shrunken heads and go from there. and also why can;t you stop torlling for once and have a serious discussion? you really are a childish dickhead sir

12. Elijah

Elijah Member

either that or you;re just too dishonest to discuss it and would rather take it at face value? seriously, how sheeplike can you be?

13. Elijah

Elijah Member

14. Rudenoodle

15. sdng

sdng Member

you should move to iran.. you'd have a lot of friends there eli

16. Elijah

Elijah Member

abnd why don;t you refuse to acknowledge the holocaust has holes in it's stories? instead of being intelectually dishonest and continuing to ridicule it? why not get more than one focal point ebfore coming to a conclusion? why even take history at face value? the only reason they hate iran is because they resist israel's bullying and the west wanting to keep them in the dark ages.

17. Elijah

Elijah Member

how is it denial to acknowledge the fact there are NO blue staions where millions are said to have been agssed to death? sounds like the only one doing any denial is YOU. chances are you'll never look at either of those links i posted. yopu'll just keep trolling because you have no weight to your arguments, let alone any arguments at all.

18. sdng

sdng Member

funny you are named after a jewish prophet..

in israel muslims and christians are allowed religious freedoms

this is something we definitely cannot say about a country that implements sharia law, such as iran

all history is subject to error because it was recorded by man who is in no way infallible..

anyone looking for tiny holes in any historical event can find them, this does not disprove the legitimacy of the event in question

19. Elijah

Elijah Member

actually they have laws in israel against christians converting jews in public. doens;t sound like freedom to me, christian priests are also spit upon and harrassed in public. this is well known too. in israel the only people given first class citizenship are jews. nobody else. the problem is these holes we speak of are rather large. so why ignore them? why is it the holocaust is the only historical event on earth you can actually go to prison for questioning? what are they protecting? they are protecting their cash cow and their means of suckering the world out of more military support and financial aid.

20. Rudenoodle

In considering the forensic measurements, I will make the not necessarily warranted assumptions that Rudolf and Leuchter can be trusted to have handled their samples carefully and honestly. What they claim to measure is a large discrepancy between the levels of cyanide in the blue-stained delousing chambers compared to the homicidal gas chambers that do not have obvious staining in Auschwitz-Birkenau (the Majdanek chamber is an interesting exception that deserves some comment below).

These measurements are essentially meaningless. The information content is not more than the fact that some of the delousing chambers have blue-staining and the homicidal chambers do not.

There are three conceivable explanations for this difference.

The presence of Prussian-blue staining is a necessary consequence of exposure to HCN and the fact that it is not present in the homicidal chambers proves they were not used for homicidal gassing.

The Prussian-blue staining is present for reasons having nothing to do with the exposure to HCN. For example Bailer has suggested it may be a pigment from paint. 76

The Prussian-blue staining indeed owes its presence to exposure to HCN, but the conditions under which it formed were not universally present in all facilities exposed to HCN. The rate of Prussian-blue formation may be very different under the conditions used in homicidal chamber versus the conditions in delousing chambers.
    Answer number one is, of course, untenable. We know that homicidal gassings occurred from historical evidence independently of the chemistry involved. Nevertheless, I will suspend my disbelief for a moment. If the lack of Prussian blue is supposed to prove that no gassing took place, possibilities 2 and 3 must be disproven. If it is not possible to do so, then the impossibility of gassings at the Kremas has not been shown.
    My article on Prussian blue discusses some of the issues involved in its possible formation. 77 The iron in Prussian blue exists in two oxidation states Fe(II) and Fe(III) (the Roman numeral in parenthesis denotes the formal positive charge on iron). The significant question is how the Fe(III) present in construction materials forms Fe(II). Such a process is called reduction and requires a reducing agent, viz., something that gets oxidized when Fe(III) gets reduced. (Oxidation means the formal loss of electrons, i.e., negative charge, whereas reduction means the gain of electrons.)

Bailer could not think of a possible reducing agent and looked elsewhere for a reason for the Prussian blue stains. 78 I consider his explanation unlikely but not disproven.

Rudolf has suggested HCN acts as the reducing agent, 79 and that suggestion is possible. I have shown that if Rudolf's explanation for the presence of Prussian blue in the delousing chambers is correct that its formation in the gas chambers would have been unlikely at best. 80 Alich et al. have shown that this method of Prussian blue formation is extremely sensitive to concentrations, pH, presence of water, and the presence of Fe (III) that is already complexed with cyanide.81 It should be mentioned that Rudolf tried and failed to produce Prussian blue. 82

The difficult part comes into play in understanding the kinetics of how Prussian blue forms. How fast does it form and under what conditions? The exposure conditions of the delousing chambers and the homicidal gas chambers were quite different, if the Degesch directions for delousing were followed. The walls in the delousing chambers may have been exposed to HCN for over 20 hours at a time at levels up to 16,000 ppm. Additionally, the amount of water present, the amount of carbon dioxide present (from humans exhaling) and the temperature are crucial to understanding the differences. I suspect that the kinetics are too difficult to model without resort to experiment. In order to prove his thesis, Rudolf must demonstrate that it is necessary for Prussian blue to form under the conditions employed in the homicidal gas chambers.

The control used in the measurements of Leuchter and Rudolf is biased. They contain Prussian blue as the major form of cyanide and the kinetics of Prussian blue formation are far from obvious. Cyanide residues, not in the form of Prussian blue are far more susceptible to weathering away. The IFRC researchers experimented with exposing building materials to HCN and found that the cyanides were easily removed with exposure to water. 83 The samples that they found containing cyanides from the Kremas were carefully taken from places in the chambers that were as sheltered from the elements as possible. 84 Leuchter and Rudolf, collecting their samples illegally could not afford that luxury.

The IFRC being aware of the problems using a biased control containing Prussian blue used a method that discriminated against such compounds that only measure other cyanides present. The IFRC found traces of cyanide at levels significantly above background in all 5 Kremas as well as bunker 11. They also measure concentrations in bath-house B1-A in Birkenau, which was used for delousing prisoners' clothing. Samples from the bath house did indeed have higher concentrations of cyanides, but it is not the case that every sample from the bath-house had higher concentrations than every sample in the Kremas. For example, sample number 25 from Krema II had measurements of 640,592, and 620 ug/kg. Sample 46 from Krema V had measurements of 244, 248, and 232 ug/kg. In contrast sample 53 from the bath-house camp B1-A in Birkenau had measurements of 24, 20, and 24 ug/kg. Overall concentrations for the fumigation chambers ranged from 0-900 ug/kg. In the Kremas they ranged from 0-640 ug/kg. So it is true that the highest measurements were higher in fumigation chambers (discriminating against iron blues), but not by much. There is another important fact. Concentrations in control samples from dwelling accommodations were 0 +/- 1 ug/kg. In other words, there is no doubt that the Kremas were exposed to a source of HCN. If the intent is to prove that the Kremas could not have been homicidal gas chambers, it has failed. 85

Before concluding it is worth mentioning the case of the gas chamber at Majdanek. This chamber has Prussian blue staining. Pressac has interpreted this fact to mean that delousing must have taken place in this chamber.

The red-ochre bricks stained with dark blue were for him [Maître Jouanneau] material and visible proof of the existence of homicidal gas chambers. The problem , for there is one, is that the gas chamber presented all the characteristics of a DELOUSING installation. I am not saying that it was never used to kill people, for that is still possible, but the traces of Prussian blue are an absolutely certain indication of use for delousing purposes.... 86

Pressac believes that the presence of Prussian blue proves that the chamber was used for delousing. Whereas he does not view Prussian blue as proof that the chamber was not used for homicidal purposes, he implies that homicidal purposes alone would not produce Prussian blue.
    Happy to be logically inconsistent as long as they can spread a bit of confusion to obfuscate the truth, at least one denier has claimed on the basis of Pressac's statement that the chamber in question was only a delousing chamber.

I am not yet convinced of Pressac's reasoning. I do not think it is obvious that homicidal gassing can never produce Prussian blue stains, and I would suggest that a counterassertion demands the same kinetic arguments that the deniers are unable to produce.

VI. Conclusion
    In this article I have discussed some of the history as well as the chemistry of mass murder at Auschwitz-Birkenau. I have shown that the arguments of the deniers do not hold up when shown the light of day.

It is much easier to tell a lie than to expose one. Perhaps, that is one of the unspoken reasons that motivates people to advocate censoring hate-speech. Whereas I am opposed to censorship and hate speech laws, I am not embarrassed to call Holocaust-denial hate speech. That is what it is. People who are smart enough to obfuscate using pseudoscientific arguments are also smart enough to know what they are doing: propagating a lie. Although some people may be attracted to Holocaust denial because of gullibility and/or mental illness, these people are not the same people who write these clever but mendacious pseudoscientific reports. The people who write these reports are motivated by a desire to rehabilitate Nazism, an ideology of hate. Hate-speech is what it is, and in calling it that I am merely exercising my right of free speech.

The arguments made by the deniers are, of course, repulsive, but they can only have an effect if the public is not educated enough to see the poor scholarship disguised with footnotes. It is because of this restriction on the possibility of the deniers to have an effect that I believe that accurate information is the best possible response.

Further Reading

Last modified: December 31, 1998
    Copyright © 1998 Richard J. Green. All rights reserved.
    Technical/administrative contact: webmaster@holocaust-history.org

More. http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/#iii

You mean this one?

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

Why not link the actual website you want people to look at instead of just a redirect?

And the "weight" you have shown supporting a great hoax in lew of the holocaust is what exactly?

The fact that a few jew baiters decided to not mention the diffrence between the amount of Zyklon B used in the delousing chambers versus what is used to murder civilians on there websites?

Your support for mass murdering racist fanatics seems to be the only constant throughout your posts.