Protest the Bullshit!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Spiritchalist, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Spiritchalist

Spiritchalist Member

What bullshit you say?
    ALL OF IT!

The flouride in our water! THATS BULLSHIT!

The estrogen in milk! THATS BULLSHIT!

WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM DO THIS TO YOU???

I have a theory that cigarettes, back in the day were nowhere near as harmful. People smoked tobacco for hundreds of years. In the 20's etc, it was safer, because we didn't have 2000 cancerous chemicals going into it, like we do today. "Oh, we didn't know better back then" they say. We don't know better today is the truth though! It's not the tobacco! it's all the poisons that kill, the same poisons IN YOUR FOOD. IN YOUR DRINK. IN YOUR AIR.

You say save the animals, save the money, save the forest!..
    Why not SAVE YOURSELVES?

There is so much in food today that just destroys your body, it's disgusting.

You shouldn't break it down, from Animal Cruelty to drilling for oil, don't protest the little things,
    JUST PROTEST ALL THE BULLSHIT.

2. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

If you're really concerned about tobacco, then I have a novel idea: DON'T SMOKE.
    And really, how many other animals on this planet drink the milk of other animals?

The problem with protesting everything is that there is no department of everything that will eventually hear you and fix it all. If you don't have focus or priorities, you're not going to get anyone to listen to, and people will think you're just a nut, kinda like how I think of you right now (well, actually I just suspect that you don't know any better).

Things will probably never be perfect, and if they are, then it's going to take at least a thousand years to get them that way... and in the meantime, more problems will have crept up.