Protest Songs?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jimandjan, Jan 13, 2021.

1. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

This song should be sung non stop at the Nuremberg 2 trials started in Gand , Belgium against the criminal world leaders ...

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I wish Kid Rock has cleaned the lyrics up a little , where it would get more air time. It would not surprise me if he gets charged with censorship, violation.

3. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

He will in the state of the world we live in today.
    Look at what's happening in Canada......no freedom of speech, no choice on your own health and body, no freedom no jobs only restrictions to those who believe that the anti-Covid farce has gone too far.

4. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

5. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Of course it’s not “freedom” to endanger others indiscriminately. Those of us who grew up in the polio and pertussis days learned that vaccination was a path to more freedom for ourselves and others. The anti-vaccination nonsense is a CROC……those of us who passed high school biology know maintaining a pool of unvaccinated individuals promotes genetic experiments by the virus. It isn’t only those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it..not studying science works at least as well.

6. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

The only CROC I hear is the dictatorship that has come to be in Canada but also Italy ......the ONLY 2 countries in the entire world who are are still promoting the "pandemic" croc of shit to cover their tyrannical act to control and manipulate people without any health issue at hand. Every single country has opened up and lifted all the Third Reich restrictions. Luckily, the Nuremberg 2 trials have started in Gand, Belgium and will continue until the very last criminal leader who has committed crimes against humanity with genic seriums masked as "vaccines" hangs very very high :)
    Croc my ass !

7. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never have I seen so much conspiracy innuendo packed into a single paragraph. The born again fascist types have come crawling out of the swamp in the US, Canada, and a host of countries in Europe whose citizens should know better given the horrors of the past century.

8. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

There are a lot of croc people here who should know better !!!

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

10. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Rage Against The Machine

Mzzls