Protest Scientology

Discussion in 'Scientology' started by TheMadcapSyd, Oct 31, 2008.

1. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

My friend dragged me to a scientology protest lat winter. Can't people be pisses off at scientology when it's warm? god damn...

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

yes.:)

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Just go in there and tell them it's all about you.

6. macian2

macian2 Member

This guy is CRAZY haha
    I found this were the other one was found

CASE: My son, daughter, sister, brother, mother, father or husband and etc. has had an homosexual experience, or is gay, but he or she is a doctor, attorney, legislator, scientist, teacher, professor, president or etc.
    CASE: Robin Shahar is a lesbian. She lost a job after deciding to marry another woman VERDICT: "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their
    blood guiltiness is upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

what the hell, they belive if you love someone of the same gender that both peaple shall die! This is why im a athiest.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Organized religions are the tools of Lucifer.

Divide and conquer.

To lure you away from the one love, and creator.

8. Coleco

Coleco Member

I think the most clever "anti-scientology" media ive ever seen is the video game Dead space.

9. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Christianity comes in many varieties, which is why it's not a cult. The press tends to equate it with authoritarian right-wing Bible thumpers, and sometimes includes the Catholic church. But there are also the mainline Protestants (Episcopalians, Methodists, Presbyterians, etc.),the UCC and other progressive Christians, Quakers, etc., who are pretty open-minded and don't seem to be causing damage. So before launching any jihads, you might be a little more discriminating.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

that some sects are less poisonous then others, does not make christianity's underlying claim, that it owns everything that is right, and everything else is wrong, any less, the very essence of what amounts to a cult.

as for protesting scientology, why?

it may be bullshit from both science and religion, but compared to the chauvanism of christianity, it is utterly harmless.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"lucipher" is an invention of some, organized religions, particularly the most dominant, especially christianity, to make an excuse for themselves.

if there were such a thing, this would certainly be the case.

and the one love, or agape, as the christians call it, does not require all the things they pretent to know about it. nor that anyone pretend to know those same things that we don't.

it doesn't even require names like "one love" or "agape".

and it doesn't requre there to be 'lucifers', or the invention of words for non-existant gods of evil.

harm is caused by people not paying attention to what they are doing to the world everyone including themselves have to live in, not by malicious spirits, seen or unseen, wishing it to be caused.

but if there were such malicious spirits, i would again, have to completely agree, that among humans of earth, where they would hide themselves, would be among the most fanatical and absolutist of "religious" leaders.

13. nox_lumen

nox_lumen Member

What's so bad about Scientology? It's got the same flaw as the way Gardiner took up his version of Wicca. Basicaly, it's just like Free Masonry.

If you are not initiated, you haven't got a clue what you are getting initiated into.

And since nobody knows what the truth is, any shithead claiming your secret society is to blame can't be proved wrong, and any ass-hat can claim to be one of you.

So, is Tom Cruse even actually initiated, or is he just bat shit and saying that cause he thinks it makes him cool? How many so called Scientology claims are even part of the "church"? Nobody want's to talk.

The Christian church has problems, but at least we can all pop open the book to see them.

14. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

There you go again. When did "Christianity" make this underlying claim? Most Christians I know don't believe that Christianity owns everything that is right."
    I'm not sure I even understand this, but if you're an atheist because of some dumb post that you take as representative of religious opinion, you may be given to snap judgments. Not many Christians follow Leviticus these days, since it was law given to the Jews. We eat lobster and cheeseburgers, and wear cotton polyester blend clothing.

15. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

He's said to be at OT8, which is the highest level you can achieve. So yeah, he's not only initiated, he's "been to the mountaintop", and in my opinion that's what made him "bat shit". As for nobody wanting to talk, that's just not true. People are coming out of the woodwork telling horror stories about this organization. Some of these are well-known celebrities and former top-level church officials. One was supposedly forced to clean a bathroom floor with his tongue. All this information is out there, and it's not hard to find.