protest pepsi

Discussion in 'Protest' started by TheSkaEffect, Jan 9, 2005.

1. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

I say we all boycott pepsi!
    No reason in particular, but hell.... wouldnt it be great?

2. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

lets boycott the diet drinks. pepsi and coca colas calorie free crap

3. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Boycott coke because their comercials are crap. Especially the C2 one (that have everyone going nuts like their fucking rolling and methed out) I have to see this everytime I walk into a theater to see a movie.

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I drink coke,but I'll boycott Dr.Pepper & Mountain Dew

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

what was I whinning about?

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

what does that have to do with protesting soda? You wanted to protest movies and I didn't call you a whiner, so who did you vote for?

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Then why is your user name John Kerry instead of Bush?
    You still haven't explain how you thougt I was whinning before!

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I didn't make up the test, I just was given the link in an e-mail. Hell I can get different answers each time I take it just by changing the of importace of different answers. If thats your reason then why wait until this new thread to call me a whiner. Why didn't ya call me a whiner on one of the threads about the test?
    Ok,sorry I just figured that you were using the name cuz of the "ass clown ".

9. GizmoGirl

GizmoGirl Member

That is so cliched. Please, either be original or better yet...go away.

10. GizmoGirl

GizmoGirl Member

Actually I didn't vote. I don't even want to be an american. You're the troll...Mr.My name is really john kerry when in actuality I'm just a pathetic kid sitting infront of the computer. Now if you'll excuse me I have better things to do then waste my time arguing with a person like you. So continue on try and be a jerk, cause I'm not listening.

11. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

yeh smells like troll to me too. pretty fowl stench. I voted for Kerry, I like him. I think he's an honorable guy, for a corporate politician. troll must be a bush supporter or something equally boneheaded
    Pizzas, TD

12. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

If you don't want to be american, now is a good time to exersize your right to move to mexico or canada, or anywhere the hell else. Its people like you who don't realise that it isn't as bad over here as you make it out to be. Maybe its the state your from, try going to other ones. People are different in every region. America is a pretty eclectic place. If its the drug laws that are bothering you, Alaska has some good developing policies on possesion in the works. But if you don't like a country because "drugs are illegal" then thats definetly the wrong reason to want to leave. Sure our president is a jackass, but its going to be interesting to see the changes after hes out in 08'.

If your not old enough to move out of the country and see the world, then you arn't old enough to fully expierience the nation you reside in the first place.

13. Templedragon

Naw man, I been to Holland, they got us beat. Vancouver BC is pretty rockin' too. America is becoming less of a democracy and more of a plutocracy, or even a hypocrisy...I am very thankful to be an American, but I am less than proud with GW at the helm of a corporate ship of fools.

these are scary times for people who love freedom and liberty and democracy. there is a whole level of industry that wants to watch us with cameras, imprison millions of us for not obeying immoral laws (the drug laws), and make sure we remain good little consumers (germans), while they rape and pillage the environment and natural habitat.

America is like a petri dish with everything good and bad thrown in. In my humble opinion. Patriotism is fine, nationalism scares me.

I'm with Gizmo

14. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Then why do you live in WA if its so bad here?

15. Templedragon

well, drew, I stay here because I am an American. And I owe it to my children and my grandchild to stay here and do my best to guarantee that this place may just be worth living in down the road in their generation. I love America, just like you do. I have no intention of leaving, but I can't sit by whole some folks rave about how superior we are when I have been to places I feel are more advanced socially, politically, economically and whatnot.

but that's just from my point of view, I am radically liberal, or maybe liberally radical. to someone who is geared towards corporate franchises dotting the earth America could probably not be beat. it's all relative.

but America has more citizens in prisons and jails than any other nation, 2 million. how can you call that the land of the free? more people in jails and prisons than russia or red china. mostly for non-violent drugs. more people for drugs than rape, murder, robbery or aggravated assault combine. you can verify that stat on NIDA's website.

I know some of the widows and orphans of this war on drugs. I know a coupla innocent people doing 25 years. I'm not impressed that so many Amricans could just sit by and watch this o down and do nothing.

but if you don't hang in those circles and don't know anyone whose kid is in prison, it does not affect you...most of the people in prison are people of color. a black man has a 13 times better chance of being convicted than a white man.

Anyway, that's my take. I'm stayin' and scrappin' to change the laws legally and responsibly. that's what America is about.

Peace

16. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

I see your point. Im not really as patriotic as my post makes me out to be though. Im planning on doing some time over seas in the near future, just so I can make the comparrison of other countries for myself. (planning of going to either belgium, italy, or japan.)

My point I was trying to make earlier though, is that if drug policy is affecting your choice of a country, then drugs must be a big part of your life. And if you move to another country just so you can do drugs, I think thats a pretty shitty reason to abandon a country. If drugs take hold of someones life that much, then they need to see help.

You sir are old enough to have come to that conclusion. You have my respect on the basis that you have had time to have "been there and done that." But for really young people to say "I don't want to be american," I believe that they havn't had enough time on this earth to expierience everything, and make that judgement.

17. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

I answer phones after hours for Pepsi...and I agree.

Fuck them.

Their customers are assholes too.

18. Templedragon

thanks for the proper, I appreciate it. America has problems, but everywhere has problems. As for your statement about drugs, a lot of my friends smoke pot, because I am a hippie, so it is important to me that my friends who are sweet and decent Americans should not be having their property stolen, be sent to prisons, have their kids taken away. It seems logically American for me to want to fight against that, without drugs being a big part of my life. Drugs and pot are not for everybody, but freedom to choose is.

It's about freedom, not drugs. People will always do drugs, the question is whether or not you can accomplish harm reduction and abuse education effectively, IMHO.

Peace and good luck! V-

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Pepsi is lovely leave it alone... pick on Rola Cola ...

20. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

What is Rola Cola? I've never heard of it.