Protest Islam

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ELIYAHU, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Elijah

Elijah Member

here you go again attacking me instead of the message. using ifnormation obtained by abusive methods is on par with considering confessions of withcraft obtained through torture during the inquisition. the bottom line is the holocaust is l;argely racist antigerman propaganda. i'm certain morgenthau is laughing hysterically in his grave right now.

2. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

So that’s it. Whenever someone insists on believing something that is obviously untrue I wonder about the person’s motive. In your case, you don’t like for Germany to be condemned. Well, I am half German. My father could speak German before he learned English. Germany is a great nation with a great culture.

Yiddish is a combination of Hebrew and German, rather than Hebrew and something else, because during the Middle Ages the Germans welcomed Jews who were expelled from other countries. Three of the greatest thinkers of the last two centuries were German speaking Jews. At least they were of Jewish heritage. These were Karl Marx, Sigmund Freud, and Albert Einstein. Nevertheless, during the first half of the twentieth century Germany did some horrible things. Denying that does contemporary Germany no favor.

3. Elijah

Elijah Member

because there's numerous contradictions with the holoco$t, that's why i'm hard pressed to believe in it. not only that, but several authors who have written holocaust memoirs have later admitted them to have been falsified. even parts of Elie Weisel's writings have been found to have been untrue. you consider karl marx to have been a great man? he inspired a form of government that killed far many more than than the axis powers could have dreamed of. a hundred plus million is a hell of a lot more than six million, yet the fifty million doesn't get near as much puiblicity as the six millioon does. not that they ever found six million bodies, or the skeletal remains of that many. keep in mind that bones do not burn inside of ovens. if you don't believe me, just go down to your local crematorium and ask the people who run it wether ot not bones burn.

you are so desperate to believe all this to be true that you blatantly ignore anything self contradictory about it. why don't you take a read of the kabbalah and notice just hopw signifigant the number six million is in the kabbalah? you might be surprised.

4. Chillin the most

Chillin the most Member

Ok, I think that this thread itself is silly.

First off: All religions are what you make them out to be. So if you wanna compare religions lets just START with the monotheistic ones...first off they are all created and centered around the same God. (except for Zoroastrianism and the Bahai). They all incorporate large amounts of violence and xenophobia. There are good things that come from them through, I will admit, but that goes back to they are what you make them. You only get out of it what you put into it...

I spent over 2 years in Iraq and read the Qaran more than once. It has its flaws, I agree, but most of you here "protesting" Islam have probably never even glanced at one, much less know any of the Surah's.

I also think its kinda odd how a group of people like this who claim to be so open minded and liberal are so quick to shut out another religion like Islam...the shun-ees are now shunning...dripping in irony.

To me it boils down to this, religions are man made interpretations of God, created a vast network of Empires throughout history, served as forms of Governments throughout the world...and they are all at least slightly flawed. Please do some reading about the matter before you condemn another group of people.

I'm in the army and Im surrounded my close minded people all day...pricks that have no opinion but their father's...please dont be like them.

P.S.- "You accept the reality unto which you are born." Most people are born into their religions and pushing them away will make them push back.

5. Elijah

Elijah Member

i'm glad you actually see that not all arabs are terrorists or barbarians. where i live you can hardly get anyone to say anything good about the arab world. these mideast invasions are little more than efforts to control how other people live.

6. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

You have made some good points. I am a practicing Christian, but I study and respect each of the world's great religions. I have read the Koran in three English translations. Nevertheless, I found it to be a disappointment. Compared to, let us say, the Buddha, Mohammad was a trivial religious thinker. Although he claims to worship the God of the Hebrews, and to be God's greatest prophet, he cannot name a single writing prophet in the Old Testament. His knowledge of the Bible resembles that of a man who has never read the Bible, and who has not gone to church for years, but he remembers Bible stories from Sunday school as a child.

On every few pages of the Koran readers are warned that if they disagree with what they are reading they will go to Hell. Comparable passages in the New Testament are few and lend themselves to other interpretations.

7. ELIYAHU

ELIYAHU Member

The recent terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India is more proof of Islam is a violent religion. My cousin has been sent in order to helps those there in need. Peace be with him and those that correct the Moslem parasitises.

8. crimsonsunset

crimsonsunset Member

the recent TERRORIST attacks were more proof that terrorism is violent
    every religion has that one sect that puts a bad name to the religion overall, but honestly Islam isn't violent in itself

please don't call them parasites by the way, I see more of a correlation between Israel and US, than Muslims and anything else.

9. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Many think Mohammed was illiterate, so no he probably never read the bible. The advance of Islam was mainly accomplished through oral means.

Islam like Christianity is based on the old testament. Muslims being the descendants of Ishmael, whereas Jews are the descendants of Isaac. I see no reason to protest it. Individuals are entitled to their own personal faith.

10. ELIYAHU

ELIYAHU Member

You are right. But at this point in history, radical Islam continues to be the number'1 terrorist organization on earth. This is pretty stupid of me to classify the Islam violent it self. There are a lot of violence in the Koran passages, but so does the sacred Torah. By parasites, I mean of course the Muslims extreme.

11. ELIYAHU

ELIYAHU Member

I think it was a thing of Muhammad to "follow me or burn in Hell."

Typical manipulation of the mind at work.

We need to see ourselves before we can see a 'Hell'.

12. Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze Member

I send you this wish for the coming year...........

LOVE

....it could solve a lot of your problems?!