Protest Islam

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ELIYAHU, Sep 13, 2008.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

this will be great, we can kill morons and retards before they are born..
    Think about where thats headed...
    Genetic Purity leads to......

GENOCIDE all over again.

The Human Genome Project represents the Manhattan Project of human genetics, and will present humanity with the greatest ethical challenges of the coming century. Though this is seldom articulated or acknowledged in public, genetic testing currently available is used by some parents to decide if a developing fetus is worthy of life.
    The ethical challenge of the genetic project is openly accepted by many scientists, including James Watson, who admitted that "the Nazis used leading members of the German human genetics and psychiatry communities to justify their genocide programs, first against the mentally ill and then the Jews and the Gypsies. We need no more vivid reminders that science in the wrong hands can do incalculable harm..:rolleyes:

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

Oh this is so ironic. Because historically Islam has been the most accepting of other beliefs than any other religion(excluding Buddhism :)). The Muslims, instead of slaughtering others, would merely charge them an extra tax and let them keep their religions intact. There were hundreds of years of Christianity in Egypt after they were conquered by the Arabs.

You are an intolerant bigot. Genetic differences? Even if that were true, would it make a difference?

3. Elijah

Elijah Member

why would any religion of peace promote the idea of beheading people or stoning women to death for adultery?

4. Elijah

Elijah Member

if six million died? where are all the extra bodies at? bones don't burn to ash. where'd the magical bone crushing machines disappear to? if six million died, why did the redcross not find six million bodies? nice of you to throw the idea our way that xexon is a conspiracy theorist. here';s something that adds weight to his arguement about jews being involved in the holocaust by ways other than through death. http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html
    Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military

Bryan Mark Rigg

and by the way friend, you hold the same attitude towards jews that nazis held towards people of germanic and nordic ancestry. that they are superior humans. don't complain about nazis if you yourself are going to adopt an faulty idealogy about jews being superior to the rest of the human population. they've been successful because they work as a group, not because of some superior genes

5. Elijah

Elijah Member

so all the enginering feats, inventuions and scientific knowledge that germans accumulated over several centuries all of a sudden means nothing? germans have several famous scientists, enginers and inventors that came from their country. i think you only want to kill palestinians period. not just the terrorists. what controled medical tests are there out there to prove the genetic superiority of jews? ...........there are none, take your nazi like idealogies elsewhere scribe.

6. Elijah

Elijah Member

7. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

I already know that some "tribes" of humans are more intelligent. We can breed animals for intelligence very easily. Humans are no different.

But you must understand that modern "white" Jews are not smart because they're Jewish. They're smart because of the Khazar/non semite bloodline. These people were a warrior nation. Ruthless and also intelligent.

They created modern Israel in their image.

If you could get a grip on the ruthless part, the world would like you more. Unfortunately, the intelligence part is used in the service of the ruthless part.

x

8. Elijah

Elijah Member

so the fact that muslims invented algebra is not signifigant in any way? this study conflicts with the idea that jews are automaticly superior in intelligence thanks to their dna. http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article_intelligence/t3.asp you got to stop reading that nonsense in the bell curve. i'm sure that genetics do play a role in a person's intelligence. but i find it puzzling that a country with an average mean iq of 90 could be part of a gene pool that makes up seventy five percent of the world's nobel prize winners. but if you planted your people into big positions at all the major universities, you too would have an unfair advantage in the world of acadamia. by the way, nobody else is to bl;ame for jews getting wanderlust and deciding to leave their original homeland for three thousand plus years. they only have themselves to blame for that one. they'd have more credibility to their struggles if their presense in Israel wasn't based upon a prophecy they themselves don't believe has yet to be fulfilled. in the old testament the hebrews are not to return until the messiah comes to earth. most jews don't thionk jesus is the messiah, or ever was the messiah. nor do they believe the messiah has ever once stepped fot on the earth. this excludes messianic jews of course.

9. Elijah

Elijah Member

how is writing prayers on missles that will be used to kill a lot of people and then kissing them moral? how is sniping out arab children moral? in what way(s) did the death of rachel corrie count as an upstanding act of morality? she was one of your "people" by the way, a christian.

10. Elijah

Elijah Member

we've gotten off subject here, i don't think islam or the other two faiths have any room to call themselves religions of peace. too much violence has been done in the name of god to honestly call any of the three religions of peace.

11. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Islam started with bloodshed which Mohamed did not try to stop. Arabs were in loose family based clans that were constantly fighting. Mohamed used violence to obtain peace. He fought with the sword to spread his religion, and preach what was given him by Allah which was the Koran. Mohamed was basically illiterate and he wrote the Koran which is highly sophisticated. This religion is to be observed and respected; though I do not and never will be a follower.

12. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I disagree with you about the Koran. The theology and morality are simplistic. Mohammed's knowledge of the Bible resembles that of a man who never read the Bible, and who had not gone to church for years, but he remembers Bible stories from Sunday school. Mohammed claimed to be God's greatest prophet, but he cannot name a single writing prophet in the Old Testament.

I have read the major writings of each of the world's great religions. The Koran is the least impressive.

13. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

Arabs invented algebra, but they did not invent arabic numerals. The Indians did. Then the Europeans invented modern arithmetic.

Euclid invented geometry. Pascal combined geometry and algebra to form analytic geometry.

By "Indians" I of course mean the residents of India. The Mayan Indians discovered the use of zero before the Europeans got it from the Arabs, but the Mayans had a completely different system of mathematics.

14. Xac

Xac Visitor

While i am sure that video has saved you the time to bother articulating your own thoughts i havent watched it.

I will say this though, i will let people judge for themselves how intelligent what i have to say is... im not here for praise.

In regards to your facist belief system; if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, acts like a duck...

15. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

If you want me to respect your intelligence, learn how to write. :p:rolleyes:

16. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

I take it that you believe in Holocaust denial, then. :mad::mad::mad:

17. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah thanks... otherwise people would have thought i was trying to say that out of context. :rolleyes:

If you want me to respect your intelligence don't put excessive importance on internet grammar. (it shows you don't have anything important to edit in real life.)

P.S. i dont give two shits what you believe about me. (i am convinced you are a troll any way!)

18. Xac

Xac Visitor

Dude i have to go, i know your still writing your response (i checked your profile) but damn you're taking a long time. i will reply another time alright?

19. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

A troll is one who makes people angry. I make people angry when I expose the fact that they have nothing to back up their opinions with but hot air. :p:p

When I post an opinion, one can be sure that I know what I am talking about. What is more, I can write entire paragraphs without making errors in spelling and grammar. :D:D

20. Xac

Xac Visitor

i can to but i am not going to for HF's, i'll save that for uni! so you'll just some how have to learn to deal with the fact most of my "I"s are going to be lower case... boo hoo.:rolleyes:

You think you're smart because you spend an hour writing two paragraphs perfectly to impress the internet? :rofl:

Anyway, i do think you are a smart person. I think you are prejudice against Jews and I think you are trolling to make other people angry against Jews. It seems all your posts are designed to arouse a negative emotion towards Jews. You are able to write well and and avoid a linear discussion in order to reiterate the same points. This is troll behavior.

I don't like prejudice and hatred period.