Protecting our boarders for the right thing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bumble, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

Hmmmm so I was thinking to myself one day about why our American Government strengthening the Mexican-American boarder. Well, they tell us that it was put into place to prevent the large amount of drug smuggling into the USA, which completely bothers me because our government brings in most of the drugs themselves. The reason that I believe they strengthened the boarders is because we are sooooo close to envading Venizulua (I know i spelled that wrong, but whatever) over the fact that they kicked us and one of the biggest Arab oil companies out of their country. They basically said, "get out of our country . The oil is our oil, not yours." The usa and this arab country owned some of the oil reserves down there. I was watching CNN yesterday and they were voting on a solution to Iraq. They were seeing if a majority in the house wanted to bring our soldiers home. Well, so we bring them home and send them to Venizulua. We do not have enough men and women enlisted in the services and the budget to be in 2 wars, so doing this would make sense, opposed to opening the draft up again and creating a larger defitcit. If they opened the draft people would revolt and a revolution would start. The USA does not want that. Remember, we're suppose to be stupid rats that followed everything that the man tells us to do and believe. Opening up the draft would make a lot of Americans to start thinking, which is not a bad thing. We need to start questioning more! So anyways, they are strengthening the boarders so that if we did go to war with Vensulua, then we could keep the war off of our soils.

So what do you people think about this issue?

2. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think the notion of invading Venezuala even in concept is asinine.

3. Bumble

Bumble Senior Member

yeah, but when has this administration stopped and actually think things through?

4. Leopold Plumtree

Leopold Plumtree Member

Fortifying the border with Mexico would be of no strategic value against Venezuela. I don't think anyone's too concerned 'bout 'em marchin' all the way across Central America to the southern border. :p

I don't see an attack against Venezuela on the horizon, anyway.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Yes, cause believe it or not, George Bush can not do whatever he wants, otherwise Iran and North Korea wouldn't exist anymore by now.

We would never go any farther then funding the opposition and sanctions when it comes to Venezuala.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I can't say I agree with your assessment regarding them wanting to "strengthen the borders" (which is a total joke), but I know they want Chavez -- who has rightly put his foot down on western corporate exploitation -- dead so they can take over Venezuela too. Whether this will happen is not a question of IF, rather WHEN.

You're 110% right about the government shipping the majority of the drugs into this country. This is an important fact everyone needs to understand if they ever want to understand modern culture and the phony war on drugs.

But they're not strengthening the border. That's simply the lie they're selling you. The border is wearing away on a daily basis, as the ultimate goal is to do away with the borders in order to unite the US with Canada and Latin America as part of a Pan-American Union, which is talked about openly in Elite publications such as the CFR's 'Foreign Affairs'. Since most people are so dumbed-down, apathetic, distracted or brainwashed to seek the truth, this is unfathomable to most people. But, like I said, it's now being talked about OPENLY. America as we know it is in its last days. This is the absolute truth, as hard as it may be for 99% of the people on these boards to believe. The erosion of our borders to form a Pan-American Union is just another giant leap towards a one world government, military, currency and religion, which some better know as the New World Order. The creation of the Pan-American Union will be similar to what Europe saw with the creation of the European Union, which was nothing more than the consolidation of power into fewer hands.

This talk about strengthening the border is nothing more than another Bush administration lie/hoax to appease the unthinking, unquestioning masses over the illegal immigration/open borders fiasco, which was intentionally brought about by the same people who are now offering a phony solution to combat it. It's nothing more than empty rhetoric. I don't believe anything the government tells me, let alone this. It's all too transparent to me.

Don't worry, nobody's tightening the borders. That's the last thing they'd want to do.