Prostate Stimulation for Health Being healty can be fun too.

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by topper, Apr 8, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

Thoroughly cleaning the pipes is a maintenance must. Basic jerking off just didn't give the benefits of a good sexual workout. After having a prostate issue the Dr. had recommended having my prostate drained or "milked", as he put it. He gave me the options of having it done in the office, which was cold and impersonal OR having my wife be my therapist. Due to the overwhelming cost , my wife opted to read all of the info provided and do it herself. She was pretty clinical at first, but after developing a talent for her assistance, it became a regular fun maintenance. Even after clearing my problem, she continued to give me "prostate therapy" for health benefits. What started with gloved fingers, developed into her using an "appliance" as the Dr put it. It went from "therapy" to "anal pleasures", where she would fuck me with a dildo while milking the cum out of me, finishing with a mind blowing orgasm. I was usually all messed up with Lube and lots of my own cum. The benefits outweighed the mess and she still continues to give me my Monthy Maintenance Check .Anyone else a "Health Nut"?

Mirsman, Wixx Trixx and Happy Guy like this.
  2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

That’s not normal if a dildo was involved...sorry!

Totally Yoda likes this.
  3. topper

topper Member

Tell my proctologist. Don't be so uptight. You might be there yourself some day.

Wixx Trixx likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My urologist supports the same. He didn't go as far as suggesting an office procedure to "drain" my prostate but he did indicate that for good prostate health frequent ejaculations are beneficial. He did so in front of my spouse during a follow up exam for an issue I was having. He was frank and to the point that men should continue to ejaculate semen a few times a week at best. This was supported by my general practitioner who also prescribed medicine to help me remain erect during sex. My spouse cannot have sex and this revelation was uncomfortable for her at first. But we worked it out and I privately masturbate and have sex with other women. Not only is it beneficial physically but emotionally as after having a tryst with a beautiful woman who has "drained" my prostate I remain on an emotional high for quite a long time.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

I have a quick question. Does prostate massage also help to enhance and maintain an erection?

6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't think it really enhanced or maintained an erection. For me, I wasn't really that hard. Not like getting a hand job or blowjob. Even though she was holding my penis, her focus was on finding the right spot and massaging it in there. If you get turned on by a therapist holding you and fingering up your backside, then maybe it would help but you could get hard without the prostate massage. It was the release that was mostly different.

Mirsman likes this.
  7. Handsinpants

Handsinpants Senior Member

Thanks for answering that question. I know what to focus on,

Mirsman likes this.
  8. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I love to give myself prostate orgasms, they are much stronger & last longer, besides the cum is thicker & taste better

9. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Prostate stimulation feels amazing: Anybody who hasn't have it should definitely give it a whirl.

Mirsman likes this.
  10. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I agree - it's an amazing sensation

Jason1231 likes this.
  11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Nothing but good! Growing up in the 70s anal was considered very gay/taboo and did not understand it enough to create a prostate orgasm. Few years back complains to my doctor frequent urination at night. He did a over due prostate examination. Said it was slightly enlarged and showed me how to find it. Suggested a anal toy and have fun. Six months later he said it had shrunk dramatically! It helped a little on the frequent urination but being a Pepsi-holic doesn't help. Erections are firm and hard orgasms feel amazing! I cum more and feel the harder longer orgasms leave me feeling much more satisfied.

Mirsman likes this.
  12. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

I think I will give that method of cleaning me pipes a miss!