Prostate Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JayK27, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JayK27

JayK27 Members

I’ve recently begun experimenting with prostate massage and have purchased a few different prostate massagers.

So far, I am able to produce and leak a small ammount of fluid but am still trying to experience a prostate orgasm. I’ve heard that the orgasm is very intense and leads to a large ejaculation.

For those who have been able to reach prostate orgasm, what are some good tips / tricks to help get to the point of no return?

Chris4u likes this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Haven't gone there myself but find I'm curious to experience that too. Like any of the massagers you purchased so far? I haven't even got to that point yet.

3. topper

topper Member

I have them as often as possible, sometimes with my wifes ASSistance. Keep working at it. I found a regular dildo(penis type) works best. The tapered, rounded head can get in deep enough to "massage" the prostate and also gives some anal stimulation. Once you discover the spot, you'll never forget it. Even my wife knows where to find it. The Dr.showed her how to give me prostate massages for therapy, for an issue I had.
    I always had what my wife called "HUGE EJACULATIONS" to begin with . When I had a Prostate Orgasm, especially when she is doing it, my ejaculation is easily doubled or tripled.

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

Keep investing. Well worth it. Look into Aneros products as well.

5. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

6. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

Have you ever tried giving yourself an enema to wash out real good and lubricate the anus then insert a 10" or 12" dildo. It hits the prostate like a womans g-spot giving me an orgasm so great the cum is all over the place.

7. topper

topper Member

Thats pretty much standard proceedure for anal fun, isn't it?

Bmwguy40 likes this.
  8. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Most powerful orgasm ever !