Prostate orgasm better than penile? Where does that leave me?!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by ScarletteSage, Jul 1, 2020.

1. ScarletteSage

ScarletteSage Members

My boyfriend has recently started experimenting with prostate stimulation. He bought a prostate massager and has been using it on himself. He's been very open about it with me and excited.

We've tried using the massager once together and plan to continue practicing with it. I'd also like to try giving him a prostate massage with my fingers.

I've done a lot of research and what I've read, plus how boyfriend describes is that prostate orgasm is amazing and much better than penis orgasm. One guy in an article compared it to watching grainy tv in the 80s vs HD tv with surround sound.

So here's my concern: is he going to get bored of regular sex with me if prostate is so much better? One of my biggest turn ons is when he cums inside of me, but I just found out that's like grainy tv for him.

As you can see, I'm willing to incorporate this into our sex life and try new things with him. I want him to have great orgasms but I'm just a little hurt that the best orgasms are not because of me. I'm kind of mad that men are built this way. Why wouldnt the best orgasm be penis where I stimulate it with my own genitals since I don't have a cock.

I still want to be able to have regular penis in vagina sex sometimes without wondering if he feels like he's missing out.

Please help. I'm feeling so upset about this it's really messing with my self esteem.

BPC likes this.
  2. ScarletteSage

ScarletteSage Members

OP again,
    I just wanted to add that this worry has affected me so much that ever since he got the prostate massager I've found that I've been super horney all the time because I just need him so much. I think it comes from my insecurities and I just need to feel that he still wants me and I that can satisfy him. But it's gotten too much for him and he's had to turn me down several times because he wasn't into it at that moment and it only made me feel worse.

Second, even with my constant need for sex, I suddenly cannot orgasm. I know it's because of all the worry in my mind. It's really a terrible, hurtful, and just overall hard time for me.

And I have discussed this with my boyfriend. He understands that I'm having a hard time but hasn't been able to put my mind at ease.

3. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, it sounds like he doesn't have much if any interest in so called PIV sex, and you are naturally very frustrated.

Is he at least interested in going down on you? He could do that, and hopefully bring you to orgasm from that (if you normally can orgasm from that).

Are toys an option for you?

There are also things you can do with him with his prostate massager to at least make you a participant in his pleasure. I have some thoughts on that.

But the bottom line is that he is neglecting you, and isn't willing to discuss or compromise at all.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sadly he is neglecting your sexual needs. You're being open, experimental, and accepting for him but you're receiving nothing in return. If you both enjoy giving each other oral there is something I suggest you try that my wife and I do so we both have wonderful orgasms. My wife is difficult to reach orgasm but we discovered a sure fire way for her which has benefitted us both. We both prefer me on top (69 position) so she can work my prostate with a dildo while sucking my cock as I'm orally stimulating her clit. She gets unbelievably wet and it seems to be the only way for her to orgasm which I enjoy providing her and at the same time she provides me with intense prostate orgasms which she really enjoys because it generates more cum for her. After some recovery time she'll suck me hard again so I can penetrate her vagina for my second orgasm as she too enjoys feeling me shoot my load inside her.

5. topper

topper Member

It should be mutual. He isn't the only one who can enjoy better orgasms by himself. Has he ever given you G-spot orgasms?Show him that you can give yourself a fantastic orgasm without him, but with his participation he can make it even better. Same goes for him.Working with each other can produce some outrageous orgasms, while enjoying supplimental orgasms via anal/prostate stimulation and g-spot stimulation. My wifes most intense orgasms have been without my cock being involved. Mine have been from prostate stimulation while fucking or getting oral. Make it a Mutual Experience.Share a double dildo. If he is so self centered, let him take care of his own needs. He will learn soon enough that sharing is so much more fun.

6. diesel#

diesel# Members

I’ve had a few prostate orgasms, but I’d still prefer PIV instead. Having said that, prostate foreplay up to the point of edging would be fun then a hard ride to explode in PIV sex. I’ve noticed I tend to ejaculate about twice as much after anything prostate. There’s a lot of possibilities. Don’t worry, it’s probably sorta new to him. Embrace it, grow together, and I’m sure he’s not tired of you and PIV sex.

7. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Hey OP, to put you mind at ease, I'm quite an open minded sexual guy and I've have experienced prostrate massage orgasm. While I agree with the forums it is an especially intensive orgasm, it will never replace regular sex.

Imo, all forms of sex is amazing and all have their own unique sensations, feelings and emotions. While I feel blowjobs feel better than hand jobs, vaginal sex is more intimate that bjs, I'd still love it when she goes down on me and I still have a cheeky fap once in a while! They're all great in their own way.

8. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

I’ve been there. Had a number of years of a sexless marriage, but I’m a hedonist horn dog. So I experimented. A LOT. Somewhere along the way I got into the idea of wanting a hands free orgasm. I was messing around with an aneros toy and with erotic hypnosis mp3s. Well, to my utter astonishment one day I had a body orgasm. Not prostate particularly, more “all over” and no ejaculation. Wasn’t huge, but the posibilty was there... over months/years I went on to discover I could have an hour long continual series of these increasingly rapturous orgasms. But I don’t chase it anymore. Like I said somewhere else here: a stunning sunset can actually seem melancholy unless you have someone to share it with.
    Funny thing: now I can have these orgasms without toys etc. My girl only has to kiss me in the right way and I’m off shaking from head to toe! What’s lovely is that sometimes making me orgasm like this (whatever you want to call it) often sends her over the edge and we end up hugging and Cumming before we’ve even got naked!!

9. Iloveorgasms5

Iloveorgasms5 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have felt similar to this about vibrators, which is weird because I enjoy them myself and own over 50 of them. I loved them and using them, but when I read on a new article about how much more pleasurable they are than people, I felt second-best.

This one can be hard to get over as it is tied to ego. If I'm depressed or really tired, I can fall back into this way of thinking of better or best. I see a parter get off on a vibrating sex machine and I feel like my performance is second best.

My self confidence at any given moment is what seems to have me enter this kind of state.