Prostate massagers

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by trieditall72, Dec 28, 2021.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I've had an aneros progasm for many years now. After getting used to it, I can REALLY feel my prostate. I use it a couple times a week, and get great orgasms from it.

I believe that this "practice" of feeling my prostate, has made me super sensitive. When I get fucked, real or strapon, my legs tingle right from the start. My whole mid torso slowly gets taken over by this feeling, then it feels like it's all over my body, and I'll cum like a fountain. My dick stays limp, and doesnt need to be touched. I'll get a steady stream of cum, not squirting, just dribbling out and running all over, as I am having a full body orgasm. It feels so much more intense than a "normal" orgasm cause by my dick, and it lasts a lot longer. The best part is, if the guy fucking me keeps going, the whole feeling starts over. Of course after 3 or 4 times, theres no cum left, but I still get the same feelings. My wife with her strapon has made me orgasm 6 times in a row. Way more than a guy can. Despite that, I still would rather have the real thing, as long as its 5 or more inches long, and 1.5 inches wide. Real dick feels better.

dd788snipe, Well I'm curious and Si69 like this.
  2. Hubbub

Hubbub Newbie

I have a few aneros massagers. The helix syn is my favourite. I got away from it for a while due to life stresses so I'm a bit out of practice. When I was using it regularly I could have multiple internal (that's what I call them) orgasms to the point where my whole body would shake. What a wonderful feeling! My wife loves it when I use it regularly because I get much harder and have better control when we're together. I got to the point where she could play with my nipples and it would send me into orbit. When she was giving me head I could have several internal orgasms before the ejaculation that would end things. I definitely have to get back to it and get back to where I was. If any guys out there want to ramp up your sex lives try prostate massage. Once you get past the stigma of having something 'up in there' it just takes some practice and you're off to the races!