Prostate Gland

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Deleted member 159087, Aug 6, 2021.

1. A question, fellows:

How long does a butt-plug have to be in order to reach the prostate. My anatomy guesses are a bit fuzzy....

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A couple of inches beyond the sphincter. Usually you can feel it with your finger by the 2nd knuckle.

tommyhot and Percyjackson1790 like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  4. Thank you, boys!

5. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The njoy Large Pure Plug is the perfect length for me.

BiSal likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

Aneros seems to have figured it out as well.

BiSal and Lovnflman like this.
  7. I started back to wearing my combo cock ring / butt plug around the house. It feels great and I go comando making the experience even better. I'll take it out in a hour or so because I'm Looking forward to tonight to having my wife to inserting into me again. Just the thought of her pushing it in me is giving me a Harder hard-on.

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  8. Wish my wife would

Wish my wife would Members

I wish so bad I could have a prostate orgasm I've tried Aneros, fingers, dildos, butt plugs, I've even tried my wife's vibrator. It all feels good but I don't get much prostate stimulation from it.

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Please be careful about double dipping with toys . Toys for anal should be kept separate from others . Anal bacteria is difficult to remove100% and could lead to a nasty infection if used say within the ladies pussy after ,even after cleaning .

Anal toys are also specially designed with a lip to avoid being sucked in . I have known cases of people going to hospital to have sex toys removed after being sucked into the anus. Imagine trying to explain that to the waiting medical team :eek::eek:

10. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

This should be repeated often. We even have duplicates of dildos just for this reason and we keep them in separate places just to make sure.
    Now, as to which of us uses dildos anally, I'll leave that to your imagination...;)

11. newdist

newdist Members

Does not have to be very long ! You can reach it with your fingers !