Props.

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by Apples+Oranjes, Aug 26, 2005.

1. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

Lukas may be a fuCking retard, but I'm sure he has the ability to spell much better than you.

2. Lukus

Lukus Banned

no, due to all teh meat i eat, my brain is far superior were as your feeble vegitable mind is practicaly as dumb as a butt

3. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Are you so sure?:

Your guys' spelling is so off track that I have to start thinking dumber in order to speak your language.

4. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

5. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

lameness has nothing to do with spelling. and TEH is a known internet slang for the word "the". Laziness also has nothing to do with spelling ability. And I also doubt a retarded individual could conduct a sentance as Lukus does.

6. Apples+Oranjes

Apples+Oranjes Bekkasaur

LMAO good one, Josh.

I feel as if I lost some brain cells just reading his shit...

7. Lukus

Lukus Banned

that sets you at what? 5?

8. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

Now you say "Your guys' spelling", can you please point out one spelling error I have made? There may be capitalization errors, but I think everyone here has made those.

9. Hikaru Zero

(roars with laughter again)

What sentence? The moron didn't even use a period!

Okay, my stomach is starting to hurt, please, go away, before I laugh myself to death!

And TEH is just a celebration of inability to type among idiots, it has everything to do with spelling.

10. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

whats humace? and carcase?

11. Lukus

Lukus Banned

"teh" is just a lazy "the" i type with 2 fingers so it happens quite a lot but at least i can kill and not feel remorse pussy

12. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

carcase? lets turn to dictionary.com

A dead body, whether of man or beast; a corpse; now commonly the dead body of a beast.

"em" is rural slang as is the word hummace. Oh dear, it would seem you called me out and I shut you down.

13. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

isnt it carcass?
    OH SHUT DOWN!

and care to explain hummace because i honestly do not know

14. Lukus

Lukus Banned

holy shit even i know what they meant and i will freely admit im not that smart

15. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

[​IMG]
    ADVERTISEMENT
    var bnum=new Number(Math.floor(99999999 * Math.random())+1); document.write('');

4 entries found for carcase.

carcase

\Car"case\ (k[aum]r"kas), n. See Carcass.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

carcase

Carcass \Car"cass\ (k[aum]r"kas), n.; pl. Carcasses. [Written also carcase.] [F. carcasse, fr. It. carcassa, fr. L. caro flesh + capsa chest, box, case. Cf. Carnal, Case a sheath.] 1. A dead body, whether of man or beast; a corpse; now commonly the dead body of a beast.

It can be both, now instead of being immature I will let you away with your little error. But know this, sometimes being humble can save your reputation.

16. Hikaru Zero

That sets her at ... just a little bit older than twice your age, at least mentally.

No problem, friend!

Need I say more?

To Lukas:

Not feeling remorse isn't any stronger or manlier. If you don't feel remorse, it just means that your brain is so impotent that you can't even think hard enough about what you've done to feel like the jackass you are.

17. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

throughout that entire dictionary entry, it pointed out that the correct spelling is in fact carcass

18. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

I said before there may be capitalization errors, I guess I should have encluded punctuation. But what I asked for were specific spellings errors and you have not shown me those.

(the answer to this very question you are asking)

I did not understand that, could you explain. Notice that I am not flaming you or taking low blows, I am doing my best to engage you in civil conversation about spelling.

19. sitckyicky

sitckyicky Banned

It also points out that alternate spellings could be carcase. Look harder...

[Written also carcase.]

20. drew172

drew172 Senior Member

look even harder and you will notice that they are refering to a plural spelling of the word, in your case of :
    you were refering to one deer