Proposal and LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by pr0ne420, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

To the OP:

After reading all of our opinions, how do you feel about the idea still?

2. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yes, I still feel the same. I guess you guys dont fully understand the magnitude of our love, well some of you probably do, but its completly inexplicable. The circumstances wont matter what so ever. I already one hundred percent know what the answer will be. My love and I are hugely into psychedelics. It would be very fitting to propose during one of our transendental hours. I was planning on doing it towards the comedown, after a wonderful loved filled experience.

3. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Good choice man, the comedown was my advice and I stick to that opinion.
    I have no reason to doubt you and her having that kind of connection pr0ne, I dont know either of you personally. I only offered a word of warning because your still young yet, and while proposing is one thing, even engagement is one thing, marriage is something that should be allowed to work itself into happening if it is going to manifest.
    I used to feel the same way when I was 18, and now I have a son with that girl but can not tell you how absolutley thankful I am that we never married. I was confused while thinking I was on top of the world, high and in love, when really I was blind to reality because I thought nothing could touch my first 'love'. Now I am with a wonderful girl who is pregnant (she had her ultrasound yesterday and they believe the baby is a girl) and have had my whole approach to love destroyed and then slowly rebuild back to a mental state that I couldnt have dreamed of even 5 years ago.
    In my situation, my girl and I have both been situated in that trascendental love that you mentioned, to the point where her and I only exist as individual people when the time calls for it, in whatever situation. Other than that, we are both dissolving deeper and deeper into the state of love itself, as it is, without 'us' or 'her' and 'me' to get in the way. Preparing for my second child, knowing that she is a girl and I will get to experience fathering both sexes is the greatest blessing besides the gift of life itself.
    For you to speak so highly of your relationship and the evident total confidence you radiate with your posts that the desire to propose is entirely mutual, I have no choice but to assume that you are in a similar state as mine. But again, I can only assume that, as you can only assume that I am a certain way based on our communication of the forum, so I will leave it that I think proposing during a comedown is a wonderful idea, because I believe that if it is meant for you two to come together and raise a family as such, there wont be any stopping it. LSD brings out both the brightest and the darkest sides of our personalities, sometimes only acknowledged by the individual but often by a couple as minds tend to congeal and temporarily mere into one, and if the idea to marry is on your minds, I think it would have no choice but to be taken notice of and embraced.
    It's very rare that two people of your general age hit the nail on the head, but it most definitley does happen and when it does, nothing can stand in the way.
    Hopefully you are certain that your instinct is serving your heart and vice versa on this, because you are forming one of the largest and most important peices to your life right now.
    God bless -

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

It's good if you understand that, but LSD might complicate things, is all we are saying.