Proposal and LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by pr0ne420, Jan 18, 2009.

1. nick16

nick16 Member

sounds good on paper but in real life in the trip i think it would be a bad idea just because your on drugs the trip could sway courses with the wrong answer and everthing could go bad she might want to leave or you might want to leave and there goes a life

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

if you feel like giving her a lifetime of devotion

second that emotion

3. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Thank you all for your kind words. I am not going to propose any time TOO soon. But yes, in the near future I definetly will. I have been thinking about it for months. First, I need to finish college (my grades are great by the way) and get off of probation (which is also very soon). Then I will be able to settle down with the women I love more than anything, and raise kids to carry out our message.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Mormon?

Hahah, jokes. Good luck!

5. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

That's actually happened to me.

i felt FABULOUS ~

It seemed like our minds met,

like we stepped out of time and reality.

It was one of the most beautiful things i've ever felt!

(The rest of the story sux, but ^ THAT ^ is how i felt at the time!)

i say,

"Go for it!" :cheers2:

6. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

Oh! And the suck-y part wasn't because of being high, really had nothing to do with the acid, other than that he had slipped it to me. Long, sad story that has no place in your happy thread. :eek:

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Wan And Jayne Sklyar got married during an acid trip
    [​IMG]

8. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Those are some solid dudes. I watch that show all the time... They definetly dose.

9. Feelings Of U4ia

I agree with the person that commented on the fact about her changing her mind AFTER the trip, or people making a judgment against your character for proposing to someone that was "under the influence." Of course you guys would have an understanding about it, but things just could get really messy.

After thinking about it, I really think a proposal would be better left for a sober, more clear headed time. I wouldn't have anything against someone who does it, though. It's a really cool idea, I just don't think I personally would feel comfortable doing it.

Acid makes you think about things more deeply, and in the midst of an acid trip, a proposal could potentially freak out your soon-to-be spouse....because she could over analyze it and start to worry about things, like the future, and so forth.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I never thought highly enough of acid to consider it grounded in familiar love, but rather universal.
    They are two entirely different things, and while everyone is different and it may work for you two
    pr0ne, I believe a solid mushroom trip is in order for couples to bring out both the loving side
    and the dark side of personality. Going through an intense mushroom trip with the person you are in
    love with, or think you are in love with, is like living through a million wars and laughing about
    it as if you went back to adam and even and forth again lol.
    At least, thats how it was for my wife and I. We never really considered proposing though, its just
    accepted that we are in love and if we get married, we get married, and if we dont, our minds are
    wrapped around each other regardless.
    As for having children, I think its wonderful to want to teach them what you have learned, but I
    would suggest teaching them in a way that leaves it up to the child to learn on his/her own with
    your guidance available rooted in love at all times. Passing on a message depends on how it
    resonates with the child, really you just have to be the best parent you know how and drop hints
    here and there. I just think that leaves room for the best learning experience, at least it did
    for me while I was growing up and its working for my son so far. He always has a magic look in his
    eyes :tongue:
    God bless

11. Feelings Of U4ia

I think a proposal on MDMA would be magical, but again I think that might cloud someone from making an informed decision.

I would really rather propose to someone when we are both sober, and clear-headed, so I know nothing could cloud her decision, I would just feel better about it.

12. neim

neim Member

let me just say 1 thing.
    the 'yes' you may get under the influence is pretty much similar to a "want some of this soda?" type of yes.

i'm not saying it has no value, but it may be not taken too seriously given it's just an act of social function like sitting down a table and eat.

sory about my english.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

I don't think it's that meaningless. You don't know the personal connection that him and his girlfriend share. I still do agree that I personally would feel better asking someone that was sober, instead of under the influence.

14. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i stand behinf my opinion of taking the drug AFTER the proposal.

15. Feelings Of U4ia

^I agree with that. That sounds like the best idea. Sharing the connection AFTER the proposal sounds amazing.

16. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

How about taking it during the comedown? 8-9 hours in still sparkles but leaves you pretty coherent and on top of it

17. klondike_bar

i find that by the end of an lsd trip, im mentally tired, and still a bit off-base logically.

18. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Actually most of my friends are like you.
    I dont know, I get MORE energy, believe it or not, when the trip is trailing off.
    A few trips ago, after dosing at 11pm, I put down nearly have a bottle of vodka
    with orange juice between 7am and 10am, and then went home and drank more, and
    never even caught more than a buzz. I was thinking so clearly and was so aware
    of everything around me, and after that much alcohol I normally would have been
    shouting a strangers in the streets and falling asleep on some steps somewhere

19. neim

neim Member

proposal on lsd would be similar to proposal in free fall airplane diving meaning, you are just adding emotions because marriage itself isn't a big of a turn on to you so you have to add the extra effect (lsd in this case) in order to feel like you are doing something out of the ordinary.

saddly, this extra effects have nothing to do with actually marrying a person.

20. klondike_bar

i try and dose in the morning, and get a day out of it. so when i dosed at 8;30am (aparently a dud hit), and again at 11am, my trip didnt really get near baseline until about 10pm.

from there, i was still mildly muddled, milling over what i had experienced and learned, and suffering insomnia. after trying to sleep between 11pm and 12;30pm, i gave up and sat in front of the computer until i could finally fall aslep at 4am. During that time, i watched the "alternative ending" to I AM LEGEND (spoiler: the zombies make out). in my still off-base state I found this deeply confusing, almost disturbing (more so then sober)

but ive realized what insomnia really was. I wanted to sleep, cleared out any thoughts, but just couldnt fall asleep. makes you begin to feel braindead after a long day