propaganda

Discussion in 'Protest' started by PIXIEFIED, Sep 4, 2005.

1. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

just thought id share this site i just stumbled across.
    its fucked up, blatent smear campain, theres a bit in there about a terroist training camp in england, i went to that camp this yr, fucking terroist nothing.
    theyve even got anti peta adverts on there tryin to talk people out of givin money to peta.

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

What site?

3. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i was gonna ask what site, but thought i'd wait and see if someone else does lol.

4. da420

da420 Banned

I think he is talking about this site.

5. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

damn it, forgot to put the link up
    hang on ill have to find it

6. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

7. Claire

Claire Senior Member

wack:(

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I wonder why so many non-PETA people are terrified of the people who give money to the group. :rolleyes:

9. soulrebel51

you'd think they be more worried about the cigarette companies who are targetting their children... oh but of course not. :rolleyes:

10. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

capturing children in its cult like web....pfftt
    i wonder who comissioned that site??? pharmicutical company etc or if its some fucking redneck with nothing better to do

11. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, peta does have some incredibly shitty and insulting advertising ploys. i know they wanna shock and all that, but that's just childish. and some do protest the term "ethical" in their acronym, since they're for non-treatment of animals. i prefer giving my money to other animal rights causes.

12. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

It seems not..

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/about.cfm

This 'disgust' and claims of 'propaganda' are just the same feelings i have when reading Petas website and a multitude of other anti war sites [and such] .. Hands up guilty of 'dismissing' those types of sites in the same sort of manner you are.. I wonder why we all do this type of thing ?... i like to think my mind is a fraction open to other possibilities .. seems not.:rolleyes:

13. ChanginTimes

ChanginTimes Member

Well Matthew, at least you're willing to admit your ignorance, unlike most who share your views.

14. mynameiskc

propaganda is universal

15. soulrebel51

I don't agree with PETA, but would you rather have them be dull and boring (i.e. the Democratic party)?

16. mynameiskc

i just don't like the lying. it pisses people off and misleads them. once people feel they've been lied to an manipulated, they won't listen any more, and all the PROPER causes end up being denigrated and insulted. in addition, they DO target children, and there's PLENTY of people out there who may agree with the underlying cause, but utterly despise the tactics. if someone handed some of those flyer and such to my daughter, i'd probably sue them.

17. soulrebel51

would you really? :D

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Eh ??? those that don't share my views are just as 'ignorant' .. though i think 'close minded' is a better phrase to use... We all dismiss [to varying degrees] things that don't go along with what we want. I can recognise that, and am humble enough to admit it... are you ?...any time you wanna point out where i am wrong , please do so.

20. mynameiskc

well, probably not, but i HAVE been known to bite. ;) i just don't liek people messing around with my kid's head.