Proof that the picture of the outside world is running from memory!

Discussion in 'The Psychedelic Experience' started by gendorf, Aug 12, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I'm not paranoid anymore... so I came back!!

steps on how to do this:
    1.Get stoned on cannabis.
    2. Look at something new and marvel at its beauty, slowly processing, absorbing all the available informations bout its surface ( zoom with your eye).
    In this stage, the processing is slow, its noticeable, because of the cannabis high. (Peak is the best time to do this.)
    3. Look away.
    4. Look back and notice how fast you recognize the patterns. No need to zoom around with your eye!

Feels like years have passed since I posted here. I have started to chain smoke DMT. I have too much... one toke every hour.... also mushrooms. The most amazing mushrooms I have ever tried.

Also some 2c-b.. nearly gone too... Not my favorite drug. makes me puke out everything: from.."I had food in my nose. Sprayed everything out. I puked up morning food at night".....deep....

but wow. nice buzz :)

I have a question for the DMT heads.... Do you have friends up at dmt space?
    I see people. Are these the elves? I'm nearly there.. Cant wait to see them fully colored!! And they talk!

Peace and Love!!

2. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

If your only taking one regular hit of DMT every hour, it shouldn't be much of a concern, but I'd caution against trying to 'break through' at such regular intervals. I've made that mistake before and I assure you that it wasn't pleasant..

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Often it is hard to remember anything about a trip, making friends is difficult. But once I smoke DMT again I see things and know I have seen them before. I have not seen the famous elves. But several times I have a voice in my head that is not mine. It is not hostile, but it is explaining things so fast. Like some problem is so simple in that second that I wonder how I did not see it. But I don't have time to think about this. It was so trivial to it that it is on to the next thing. And while this voice is going on I am seething amazing things but no elf.

4. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Take it easy man, psychedelics aren't toys.. I don't wanna play the role of Dr. Douchebag, but I just get the feeling from your posts that you're using psychs to fill a hole. Just putting it out there..

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

True.. no bad feelings. you are totally right... I'm escaping reality!!
    I mean... I already found out everything I ever wanted...
    I am doing this because I have never done it before. And I have nothing else to do..
    Im not planning to keep this up...
    Actually... Today is my last day. I think...
    I have no more time for psychedelics because of work and women. (yeah thats why Im gonna stop using altogether... pussy... She is anti drug..).
    Im running out of shit anyways.... I'm not planning to get more..

Btw.. The way I smoke DMT is.. I use a bong but I load the stuff on metal ( like the machine) The metal mesh is so saturated I rarely have to reload it.. Im hitting it harder and harder.. getting deeper every hour..
    my mind have never been so blown. its dripping down from the ceiling... lol
    these deep dmt sessions are amazing.

Peace and Love

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Or that is how it seems :p

7. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I've never had visions of elves either, but I've never properly expected to; I've always thought of Mckenna's elves as a rather straightforward representation of the Jungian 'trickster' archetype, an amalgamation of old Germanic mythology and shamanic ecstatic technique. The elves he describes have bodies of 'geometries' and they are neither benevolent nor malicious, a confused image that calls to my mind the Norse god Loki, a shapeshifter with both 'light' and 'dark' attributes. He spoke of them as being bearers of technology, singing objects into existence, and this seems to be a mixture of the practices of dwarfs and of shamanism. If I remember correctly, Mckenna himself discussed the trickster archetypal association, but I assume that he wanted to generate a meme and so he spoke about them at length, literally. Any time that I've smoked enough DMT to become fully immersed in that other realm, what happens is too baffling and bizarre to put into words at all, and because the intensity of the experience is so overwhelming my mind seems to cease trying to process the imagery into recognizable symbols and instead I go through it completely confused.

I have had experiences where I saw some 'things' which appeared to be isolated and autonomous and they were numerous, sort of tiny embodied angular matrices of multicolored light with highly exaggerated facial expressions 'popping up' out of the black background, each of them continually folding in upon themselves and rearranging their bodies and faces to take temporary shape as some almost recognizable image, but the brevity of this vision was remarkable and immediately afterwards I fell forwards into the tunnel and went somewhere profoundly disorienting. They left me with no deeper impression than "Oh, I believe this is what Mckenna was talking about.." and the trip grew exponentially addled and confounding immediately afterwards. It seems that roughly half of my experiences with DMT involve properly psychedelic geometric cartoons, cerebral, and the other half are spiritual and the visions not at all like what one would expect from a tryptamine, open-eyes beams of light and replaying of childhood memories, this kind of thing.

8. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

with my eyes closed I see people. Walking around. Giggling, chatting with each other,helping me stand up(as I materialize inside the dome, I am floating behind my own head)
    purple haired girls blowing me kisses.. its magical...

The first time I saw them I actually asked them if they were elves.. the reply was No.. but I can call them elves.. if I want to...

Funny people. They are just over the Chrysanthemum.
    I need to smoke bigger hits to get there tho.. and its a hit or miss...

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Hooray!!!!
    The gnomes have learned a new way to say Hoooooooooooooooooooray!!!!!!

the were all over.... Cheering for me!!
    Most wicked ride of my life!!!

Edit: I was listening to : Knights of the Jaguar.. The most wicked dmt tune ever!!

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

edit..

11. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

So, what did they look like?

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

look at this vid..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgiRxGAzY0"]The DMT Experience, The Dreamtime, Alien Contact and the End of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 - YouTube

at 0:52

They were all around me. driven by the tribal energy of the "Knights of the Jaguar". Waving their hands in the air, some of them were drumming..All Cheering at me.
    The sun shined into my eyes,, looked like a nuclear explosion happening inside my head.
    That was my most euphoric moment on DMT.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did you watch that vid before your trip?

14. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

15. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

aww yeah.. wow
    my whole room turns into a forest. all colorful
    me? big red hoodie saying : bevar Christiania!!
    I just need a jester party hat !!!
    The colors are amazing.
    DMT IS a party drug!!
    I really need to find a way to smoke bigger hits lol!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6xVKcvze74"]The Aztec Mystic - Knights of the Jaguar - YouTube

my teeth keeps fallin out tho... like when lucid dreaming. I grow really old in dimitry space...I go there young.. and I leave as an old man... Like Gargamel the scorcerer... In the forest.. Looking for the smurfs... LOL

edit: all the objects in my room were ready to start dancing... to this tune..everything started moving... like some beauty and the beast cartoon... then I started choking on my uvula... (that shit inside the mouth) I think Im done for today... Smoked DMT 10 times today..

PEACE OUT!!

16. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Why not send some of that my way instead?

17. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Its all gone... I really want to try pharmahuasca now.. or just do something to lengthen the experience.
    to sum it up:
    Closed eye: I fly into a place I call it the Chrystal palace. Wicked wicked patterns all over. And As I smoke more I start to materialize under the dome. Out of my body. With entities all around. Cheering at me.

With my eyes open: I basically turn into a cartoon character. and the whole world comes alive around me. It magical!! The lamp starts to move, the chair turns into a space alien bug monster, the laptop shouts at me ( he hates my face) My teeth start falling out as I grow old. so very old.

Once my whole visionary field turned into one entity. It started twisting and turning and communicating with me telepathically.

I actually saw "god".
    It was a dream.. after my first day of heavy dmt sessions...
    I was under the dome with two other trippers. We crossed through a lake on a boat, and when we set foot on the land a huge symbol appeared on the sky. It gave me a lesson. About life. About how to live.
    But I only remember the Last Sentence. "Do whatever makes you happy."

Isn't DMT the most amazing drug? I have never been so euphoric.

PEACE and LOVE

18. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I've had visions of my teeth falling out when I combined DMT and N2O, but never on it's own. Anyway I'm not so inclined to enjoy your song in a remarkable way but it's interesting for sure, I entertained a partial listening but my taste in music, although electronic, goes back to about 35 years to the origins of what would become house, kraut-prog-disco-italo &c, some of that stuff was infinitely more psychedelic and reminiscent of DMT. Take this album, from 1978 by Conrad Schnitzler (uploaded by yours truly). Shame you don't have any left, or you could have smoked it and then pressed play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE7gDKQV-wE"]Conrad Schnitzler - Metall I - YouTube

19. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

The last song I remember specifically putting on just as I lit off three massive hits of DMT was this, Mezzo Forte by Burning Star Core, though this album is contemporary, from 2008. I normally don't listen to music or have anything to distract my attention when I take it, but certain songs are so profoundly "like" psychedelic drugs that they warrant the special position, lol. Check it out gendorf (and anyone else who likes this kind of noise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSg5YeI7Sig"]Burning Star Core - Mezzo Forte - YouTube

20. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I think my brain would melt if I played that one while trippin.....

:)

How did you combine N2O with DMT?

3 tokes and a balloon? I wanna do that!