Proof Of Giants On Earth?

Discussion in 'History' started by Aerianne, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope they have time for it!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I wouldn't have thought the Chinese were bad. I know it's communism, but everything I've seen suggests a good way of life etc. :)

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well. I don't hear them complain... that's gotta be a start? :D

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's not about not wanting to live without 'that hope and belief', it is simpy a matter of not beliveing it or not finding it likely ;)

I think the story of David and Goliath is as much saying as those myths where there were whole groups/societies of giants: Goliath was a giant and I find it possible he was really there. But he was not part of some giant group of people, he seemed to be some kind of an anomaly. Just happened to be a bigger guy than the rest.
    Also, I for one (and many people with a scientific inclanation as well) do not claim with 100% certainty there never was a giant race of humans on earth, but as long as there's no convincing sign of them it remains only a possibility... an unlikely one from my POV.

1 person likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Some bastard form of communism at best.

6. Asmodean

No myths or legends contain any exaggerations whatsovever indeed [​IMG]

7. Aerianne

This is an interesting article. http://dcxposed.com/2013/10/28/deep-conspiracy-has-the-smithsonian-hidden-evidence-of-ancient-giants-on-earth/

It talks about the Smithsonian taking and hiding the Giant skeletons.

What the intent of the institution was for the giant skeletons has never been discovered, but several investigators today believe the Smithsonian was founded at least in part to take the skeletons and hide or destroy them, dumping some by the barges full in the Atlantic Ocean. Why, one might ask. Some believe it was to hide the true history of the earth, as giant skeletons were being discovered throughout the world in the late 1800s, and some believe it was to back up Darwin’s theory of evolution. If such entities lived on earth thousands of years ago, then Darwin’s theory would be automatically called into question.

1 person likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Those bloody Indyens killed them!! And they talk about the white man killing them PAH! Indians are clearly responsible for the genocide of the giant races inhabitating Americas 3 thousand years ago!!

9. Aerianne

They were said to be man-eaters.

I'd kill them too.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

=0 !!!

The Giants in Skyrim are peaceful creatures, just don't go hunting their mammoths! :D

I wonder if any giant fossils have been found in Scandinavia? Those pesky frost Giants!

1 person likes this.
  11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I think the giants were the Nephilim, the product of angels and human women, the same beings that PR found briefly described in Genesis.

1 person likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think in Sumerian is the same story really about gods falling for mortal beings and the hostile actions taken by Enki to rid the world of it, the deluge.

What is the Anunnaki race?
    In Sumeria, the Anunnaki. In Greece, the Annodoti. In the Celtic lore, the Tuatha de Danaan. In the Semetic scriptures (Torah, Talmud, Old Testament, and other Apocryphal texts like the Book of Enoch), they are called The Nephilim, The Sons of God, or The Watchers.

3 people like this.
  13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

looks like somebody has been doing their homework.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:)

Oh I know what I'm yapping about a lot of the time.

Pretty much any other than science and evolution, I'm on point with what I know.

I'll argue evolution and science because I know it annoys people. :D but pretty much all else, I've done my research and or, I believe anyway, I have a valid opinion or statement. Hehe.

15. Aerianne

^
    Not just a dumb girl.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My favorite moment here was when some idiot was talking WW2 and Nazis and said I was making everything up because it wasn't in any of the books he read and said it had to be in a book to be legit.

So I took photos of the book to prove him wrong and he never replied and never never came back to HF either. :D he'd signed in, probably to argue with me, then must have felt like an idiot and tucked tail and ran. :D

17. Aerianne

That's because so many people spew bullshit.

It's really nice to find someone who doesn't.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my favorite moment here was probably boobs. they used to be all over this site back in the day.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you want a good read about the giants, they're scrutinized and called false and they are scientifically outdated, but I think "Stairway to Heaven" by Zechariah Sitchin is great. Definitely remember Gilgamesh in there, and the mechanical robots etc. he encountered.

Genesis Revisited is a good book too. Actually the Giants might be in that one hehe.

So basically he's translated the ancient scripts and glyphs to give you a colorful portrait of just how advanced our earliest ancestors were.

One thing that always struck me was just how observant and accurate they were about the knowledge of our solar system 6-7000 years before our modern technology could even tell us what was in our solar system, they already knew it.

And the cosmology behind planet Nibiru etc. is just so fascinating and how our solar system, earth and moon came to be.

Yeah. I believe in the Giants. :D they're a huge part in Norse mythology, so I've always been interested in them. :)

2 people like this.
  20. Asmodean

Frost giants don't reside in midgard ;) Forest trolls have big bones too though, so there's always something to discover! :-D

Loved how the giants were portrayed in Skyrim! But they smashed me into oblivion several times :p that will teach me for never bringing a cow to them.
    How the ground shaked when you walked just past them! That game is art... :)