Promoting Bare Feet, Preview The Earthing Movie

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Aug 19, 2019.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Ground Therapy
    Published on Jun 3, 2019
    Documentary Trailer

I think the static image could be better then some feet standing on dandelions, that's a little to 'girly' IMO but if you get past that the preview is pretty good.

Something like this image below I think would be better for the still image on the promotion, looks more sporty and adventurous, but anyway check out the movie preview, its pretty good.

upload_2019-8-19_18-44-47.jpeg

I am always into promoting bare-footing, so many people are missing out. I don't think the health benefits are exaggerated. I feel so much better barefoot. People just have to get past the first week of barefooting that feels awkward and that sense of missing something.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    charlie35 likes this.
  2. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Where is the full movie available for viewing?

3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I think the concept of earthing/grounding is pure bollocks tbh. Reminds me of when it was a fashion to dangle a silly strip of plastic from the back of your car for apparently similar reasons. I go barefoot cos it feels good. But anything that promotes barefooting as acceptable has to be a good thing.

bfrank and vanupieds like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

is that what these were supposed to be for?

[​IMG]

riverman18 likes this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The health benefits of going barefoot described in the video are I think are very real even if they have nothing to do with being grounded. I have more but I am too tired to do a good post.

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I thought I could but I can't really explain. All I know is if someone claimed I would feel that much better by going barefoot most of the time instead of the norm of wearing shoes from wake-up to bedtime I would have thought it was BS before I tried it.

Go barefoot and feel a whole lot better. I would have thought it was BS like a testimonial for some supplement scam to raise serotonin or testosterone.

For guys testosterone increase actually helps if you can boost it, serotonin and anti depressants were the biggest $ scam ever in the history of mankind.

Going barefoot is free so no one sells it except us.

8. bfrank

bfrank Member

9. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

At best being barefoot is good to disperse static while handling computer components. Other than this, It's just wishful thinking and new age nonsense like a lot of other stuff. But it will definitely improve blood flow and work out muscles one never suspected to have. So no need to believe the mumbo-jumbo.

bfrank likes this.
  10. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

11. Barefoot_Longhair

Barefoot_Longhair Member

Except Earthing is pseudoscientific nonsense that's obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of how electricity actually works.

12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Looks like its been finished

I haven't watched yet

13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

All I know is if I am wearing shoes I get very little feedback from the sensory nerves in my feet, electrical stimuli , its just all dull and shut down. I guess I will comment more after watching it.