Prom

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Llama, May 12, 2004.

1. Llama

Llama Member

Anyone go to Prom, or if your prom hasn't happend yet, are you going?
    Do(or doing) anything fun afterwards?
    Me and my friends went to prom, had a total blast. I went with a group of girls, we decided no dates. After prom we went to a dance club(talk about being in pain the next day).

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

prom is sooooooooooo unhip.

3. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

i went to my prom last year, went with my boyfriend of 4 years since we were freshman, but we broke up b4 college bc he decided to go all the way to south dakota for college errr......anyways it was a blast, but was better was the after party. we had rented a house...there were 11 couples in my group..and it was a huge house in galena, IL and it had 7 bedrooms, and it was incredible! i loved it and it was like 48 hrs of straight drunkeness, it was a prom weekend to remember forever, i was so gone for the weekeknd, and it was just so good

PEACE and LOVE

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

i was so eager to enter adult life that i left town 2 weeks before the end of school... missed prom and graduation.

(no girl would go with me):(

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I'm ending my freshman year but when i'm a senior im sure ill go to prom. I dont see how its "un-hip". It's just a time to "hook up", have fun and stuff like that.

6. xZx

xZx Member

lol we didnt have prom here we had the 'leaver's ball' same diff tho, :cool: 'twas fun, we all got drunk, had limos n wore pretty dresses, infact i think it was the only thing i did at school that i didnt hate lol :)

7. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

i didn't go to prom, some friends went though, and the rest of us all had a blast, and when they were done at prom, we all had a blast together, snorting lines and eating xanax like skittles! ;)
    (ha, ha)

8. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

its this weekend, im going to a different schools prom with my friend.. his girl couldnt go. but otherwise... idont know if i would go to mine, i know ill be with everyone after prom though :)

9. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

im not going to get to go because im dropping out and going to college early. i wouldnt be able to go though because i was suspended twice and wouldnt be allowed at after school functions anyway. :( which sucks because i might have decided to go.

10. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

We had a prom after high school (two years ago, bloody hell)

I hung out with my freinds, a crowd of about ten without a date between us. It was great. One of the guys had a party afterwards but we didn't go. It finished at midnight and we were all knacked from dancing by then. :)

TTFN

Sage

11. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

i went to prom already....i liked it, however i didn't dance much

12. Tamee

Tamee naked

never did like school dances, much.

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I went to the prom my senior year, it was really lame. I only went because I wanted to wear Big Yellow (my dress). I spent most of my time there sleeping and then I stole whatever I could get my hands on to make up for the boringness.

14. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i went to prom with a very good friend of mine...hopefull shell be more than a friend soon. but anyway, afterwards myself and three friends were hosting a party that was meant to be at a secluded beach, but cops caught wind of it before prom...so we moved it to a local campground....where we camped and drank ourselves silly. the original party spot we estimated around 40-60 people to be there....but seeing as it had to be moved during prom, we shook off alot of people down to about 15

15. Velouria

Velouria Member

My prom is tommorow and I am not going. I'm still invited to the after parties but I don't want to go. My friends and I are having an anti-prom and it should be awesome. I want to be as messsed up as possible, hehe.

16. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i decided i'd rather go to bonnaroo than the prom, it was either one or the other. i just don't see the point in paying $100 for a ticket then have to pay for a dress, shoes, my hair, etc. i'll have a lot more fun seeing bands that i actually enjoy instead of a dj hired by the school. the prom's just not for me and i don't think i will regret it later. what better than leaving for bonnaroo the night of commencement. i'm gonna remember that for the rest of my life.

17. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

ill dance with you at bonnaroo Sugar, if that will make you feel better.

18. Natz

Natz Member

ooh. piccie of me and my very pretty friend at the prom: (i'm the one in the lilac!)

19. Natz

Natz Member

soz about the hugeness

20. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i don't need to feel better, i'm so happy about going to bonnaroo instead...i will still dance with you though :)