Prolonged-foreplay, would you do it ? Question for men.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GentleBen, Feb 6, 2009.

1. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Whats the most time you have spent on foreplay ?

What would be the longest time you would be prepared to spend of foreplay ?

When I say foreplay I mean everthing from cuddling, kissing, hyper-caressing with your hands, and oral on a women.

If I have learnt anything about women it is that they need affective and extended foreplay to reach orgasm.

So how many of you guys are really prepared to put the time in to get your partner and yourself to nirvana ?

2. dspiel

dspiel Member

There is no longest time. Doing those things is fun and wonderful, not a f*cking chore. Why the hell would you put a time limit on how long you're willing to do it? But as far as my answer, hours and hours. Or draw it out over days.

And not all women need extended foreplay every time. It is entirely possible for women to reach orgasm quickly. Just because foreplay doesn't go for a long time doesn't necessarily mean that no orgasm is going to happen. It's all a matter of that particular person in that particular moment.

3. jaigurudeva~

jaigurudeva~ Member

Ahh DAMN!..... that sounds HOT!

4. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

+1

5. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

I've spent the whole night cuddling. Does that count? No sense wasting a good woman's company just because she's not in the mood for sex! Ben, in your various posts you sound as though you've come to sex at a later age than most. Welcome. And stop trying to compile a list of rules and/or priorities. Sex has no rules and is everchanging and neverchanging. Just to be enjoyed........

6. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Oh your all so hostile !!!:leaving: