Problems with numbers

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by theamos, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Wade Orchid

Wade Orchid Members

when I was younger it kind of made me wonder. The discrepancy between my wife and myself is large. But as I have gotten older, it doesn't matter as much. Now I don't askprobably because I am more secure with myself, but what matters to me is what I am doing now with her and the frequency and variety of things that we do.

Sandra Miller likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I think as you get older it just doesn't even matter anymore. Shit I'll take any chick I can get. :p

Jokes.

It comes down to personality traits too. Some people enjoy a night playing video games or watching a movie and some folks there out in the clubs in an environment to increase numbers just by pure desire. Being on both sides I can tell you there were some nights I'd easily trade for a night of playing xbox at home.

Another thing, I think you forget as you age so it doesn't even matter. My wife was telling me a story not long ago about a night I couldn't remember and I was like wait what? I don't remember any of this... Who'd I sleep with? Tell me more, it's turning me on. :D I did eventually remember though and had a good laugh, but until I was remembered, it was a long gone event for me we worked out I was like 11 or 12 years younger. But now I remember I remember all the details now too. :p

I think a reasonable approach is to sleep with 3 girls. Preferably an Asian in there. Then you experience diff girls. :) then you know what you like and BOOM you marry some young Asian hottie that won't age until you die.

Pussytimes and Sandra Miller like this.
  3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One size fits all.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’ve never asked how many people a woman has slept with, none of my business. As long as she takes care of herself and has been safe, I don’t give a damn.

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Some women like talking about their previous sexual escapades. I guess they get aroused thinking about past lovers. I know I do.

Pussytimes, Eric! and Sandra Miller like this.
  6. Love Honey

Love Honey Members

What is really like being in bed with another women ?

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Just tell them that it is 2 to the power of X and X is the square root of the total.

Hopefully they will be too confused (or stupid) to realize that they can't work it out without a value for X.

8. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

My ex wife had a very wild past before we dated, by the time she was twenty when we started dating she had slept with over seventy guy and twenty plus women, she’d also experienced group sex with male and female and had been all male all holes gang banged quite a few times too. I was extremely sexually inexperienced and my only concern was if I could satisfy her sexual needs, not the fact she had a wild and colourful sexual past, that was not my business. I’m do hate guys who sleep with loads of people then expect women to be virgins when they meet them.

9. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Deleted

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  10. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I think all men want to know your number ladies. They can’t handle over 7-10. If your number is higher it’s best to say that’s personal or lie and say 7.

I hate to lie but guys cants handle it if the number is double digits over say 15.

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

No never took any ladies number . I just gave them mine ;)

12. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I am not saying it’s right but my limited experience is men deep down don’t want to marry or have a long term relationship with a woman who has had a lot of partners (by a lot I mean more than ten). They say they are ok with it but usually aren’t. Of course there are exceptions but in general a girls number is not something she should discuss with a guy.

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Meanwhile, the guys are looking for an infinity symbol on their calculator. :)

14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

A single woman in her 40s or 50s probably had a marriage or two behind her and if she has a reasonable social life, probably has had numerous lovers. She knows who she is and what she wants and will guide her lover to those goals. A woman who claims a large number of lovers shows she likes sex and is issuing a challenge to the man to bring his best game. So the number is not important; the experience is.

A woman in her early to mid 20s with a dozen lovers is probably a slut who had never been properly seduced fucked. An experienced cocksman can take her to pleasures she never dreamed of.

15. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

I don't know about most guys, but I'm not like that at all. I've been with several women who have significant numbers, and it's never bothered me. Even my wife has over 10, and the only thing I worry about is that I'm the last one for her.

16. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

It doesn’t matter the number for me it just means she is sexual and there is nothing wrong with being a sexual person

Jesse49 likes this.
  17. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

As a male I don’t care how many lovers a woman has in the past. When I was single for 13 years in between wives I went out with many women that had multiple sex partners in their past, some over a hundred. Never bothered me at all. I think if a guy has a problem with the number of lovers a woman had in her past it’s because of their own insecurity or how their upbringing has been. I find a lot of people are to judgemental and life is to short for that.

18. Cindy T.

Cindy T. Members

My bf while in college, future husband, was shocked when I told him my number. I explained that I started having sex in middle school, and could not not say no. I enjoyed orgasms. He then understood why I had so many sex partners.

Pussytimes and scratcho like this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One size fits all.

Pussytimes likes this.
  20. RoberBaron

RoberBaron Members

This would never arise as one to one concern unless there was dysfunction *from* the body count so l am going to remove the societal factors from the question. Body count is just an indication of past decision making. I have had girlfriends with a low damage count-to-body count ratio (DC/BC) -wherein their BC was high- because they had a healthy sexual outlook. A high DC/BC is -in my humble experience- usually due to someone having unrealistic expectations and unhealthy outlooks about their intimate relations with others. And of course, if someone is having sex for reasons other than the healthy and full expression of one's care, appreciation and/or desire for another, that is a deathrace to sexual dysfunction.

Give me sometheing more than just Body Count to be individually concerned about.

Toker likes this.