Problems with numbers

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by theamos, Nov 21, 2018.

1. theamos

theamos Members

this is mainly for us ladies but I guess the guys can give there opinion.

Have you ever had a bf ask what your past sexual partner count was?
    If you tell them and the number is higher than they feel comfortable or higher than there’s do they act all wierd?

Guys how do you feel if a girls numbers are “high”. What if they are higher than yours?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

they usually are. my game is awful.

it depends on what you mean by "high." if she's a bit above average, or if she had a slutty period or something, who cares? but if she's slept with a couple hundred guys, it's not necessarily a dealbreaker but it would make me wonder.

theamos likes this.
  3. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

Don't matter what her number is to me as long as I'm enough to be her last, but if I'm not and I don't mean enough to her not to act like a slut then kick rocks and take that bull shit elsewhere

theamos likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a personal struggle within to continually up my numbers so I find myself quite premiscuous at times. I don't think I've ever attributed to an issue where someone was upset by the amount of women I've slept with.

theamos likes this.
  5. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I've had a lot of guys ask this.

Generally its a safe bet that for most people:
    whatever she says then double it.
    whatever he says then half it.

I remember when I was 15 with this guy I told him I was 16 when asked me how many guys had I slept with, I said 4, it was actually 7.
    I think he said he was 22, and he said he'd been with easily over 200 girls since he was 15, he had a boy with some girl. At the time I was completely shocked but the older I've got now 23 I'm like... that number doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I've known some girls who sleep around a lot... mind blowingly a lot.

Pussytimes, Calibabe39, Bilby and 3 others like this.
  6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel intimidated. :worried:

7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

one of the major reasons ppl would feel uncomfortable with a high number is that they may feel, due to their partner's history/statistics, that they're just another number and the relationship probably isn't going to last very long. also the likelihood of the std's comes to mind.

8. If I were to date a guy now
    (been a while)
    I would have to break it down by gender

EroticaWriter likes this.
  9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pfffft--one size fits all.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

In my experience men have no interest in a new girlfriend's sexual history. It's women who want to know this stuff.

Eric! and Mallyboppa like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I strongly disagree because I know dudes always like to talk about the history of a girl and who's done who. They might talk a strong confident game, but deep down they are on a need to know basis on how they stack up to previous partners.

You won't often see this in the lesbian world. More female partners really only suggest confidence and experience and I pretty much expect most woman to have bigger breasts than me so size isn't important. :p

Pussytimes and Calibabe39 like this.
  12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Well that's why I prefaced my comment with "in my experience", which ya can't disagree with : ) because I could already see from reading this thread that others have experienced differently.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like that. You basically can't be wrong, because even if 99 other people experienced something different, the fact that you didn't means you can't classify it as 100%

Its be a great political book, or even a biography for me. :p "In my Experience".

14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Wasn't really seeing it as there being a right and wrong.

Seems that some men are interested/care, and others don't. Since there was more representation for the idea they care I thought I would add "my experience" for balance.

Eric! likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. Well I am just being light hearted.

Driftrue likes this.
  16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I thought you were but was covering all bases in case of serious criticism.

I'm feelin fragile
    : P

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I pelt rocks in my glass house all the time :p

18. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Seeing the thread title and that the poster was a female and it was in Women's Issues I was like: "oh shit, a thread about how she struggles with math. That's gonna be a mess."

Thankfully, it was a litttttle different ;).

Eric! likes this.
  19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Married two women. The first was a virgin when we met. Marriage lasted 15 years. Second was a slut. I didn't mind the men who came before but the ones while we were married pissed me off. Lasted two years. (Yeah, it's narrow-minded of me, knowing she was a slut.)

Pussytimes likes this.
  20. math > fuckbois

Girls, stay in school.

cindy94 likes this.