Problem!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by XxJasonxX, Dec 7, 2006.

1. XxJasonxX

XxJasonxX Member

I have recently started taking interest in my feet, and I do try and get barefoot as much as possible. The problem is, I need to take some photos of my feet, but one of my parents could burst in any second whilst I'm doing so. I do have a video phone, but it has terrible quality. So if anybody has any ideas of how I could get some foot pictures onto the web, it'd be a great help.

2. kingmurpheus

kingmurpheus Member

why would ur parents be pissed if you took pictures of your feet? seems kinda silly that ur worried that ur parents will catch you taking pictures of your feet. its not like ur taking nude photos or anything. which still isnt that terirble of anything, but i dont know how old you are or anything...

3. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

You could get one of those disposable cameras to take pics of your feet. From there you can take the camera to have the photos placed on a disk. When you post a message here on the forum there is a link where you can also attach pictures.

How would they react if they discovered you taking pictures of your feet? Are you comfortable going barefoot at home even when your parents are around?

4. bfrank

bfrank Member

What you said is true, but how would that solve the problem of one of the parents bursting in when he's taking the picture?

Seems to me he just needs to go somewhere else to take the picture, away from home. In the park, or in the woods or something - or at someone else's house.

He's obviously embarrassed that his parents will think he's kind of weird or something for taking a pic of his own feet.

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

you could wait until your parents are out on the town and take it then

or

close the door to your room, lock it, take the pic, then unlock the door. if the happen to try your door while it is locked you could say you accidentally locked it.

or as others have said, go else where.

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Slip the camera in your pocket and go into the bathroom. Lock the door, then take the picture. Just to avert suspicion, flush the toilet before you leave the room.

Sheesh. Talk about guilt.

7. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yes, he could lock the door, nothing wrong with that. I did it all the time when I lived at home. Besides, everyone needs some privacy now and then.

8. tiarnia

tiarnia Member

Where do you go barefoot?? do your parents not like it? and whats wrong with taking a picture? if they barge in on you tell um they startled you and you did it on accident I take picutures of the ground by accident all the time, it's not hard to hit your feet that way and if they have a problem with that then I think you have over concerned parents that would freek out about everything/anything you do

9. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

why are you so uncomfortable? use a disposable camera, go in the bathroom, geese, are your folk that nosy?

10. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

For whatever reason, it takes some people a LONG time to overcome these things. I've been there, maybe still am. But everyone who knows me knows I ALWAYS have a camera on me, and I'm always taking pics of neat things on the ground, and thus so what if a few shots of the feet get mixed in? I suppose it's weirder when/if some of my pics pop up on the screen here at home, because my screensaver is always a photo slideshow of photos I took. I might get a weird look, like, "why's that in there?" or something.

I think I know where he's coming from. And somehow this being barefoot as being wrong is drilled into us by the culture. Hope he'll discuss it with us more.

11. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Jason,

I totally sympathize with your situation. I too have been embarrassed to admit to my closest friends and family that I have this interest in feet and going barefoot. It's a tricky thing because while we all here see nothing wrong with it, there are most certainly others in our lives who either A.) just wouldn't understand, B.) wouldn't approve, or C.) both. And living at home, it can be difficult to find a means of self-expression. I agree with what others have said though that we're actually talking about something really innocent here. They're pictures of your feet. I mean, perhaps to a "normal" person it might seem odd - but it can actually be quite liberating to not feel like you have to hide this facet of your personality anymore.

Even if you're into feet as a fetish, and taking pictures of your feet is a turn on (and I understand and share those feelings too) it's still a perfectly healthy and normal activity that doesn't harm you ar anyone else in any way.

But I definitely know how hard it can be to "embrace your inner freak" :) I really didn't get the chance until I moved out either...but I have at least 3 rolls of film that I took over the years while still living at home of nothing but my feet. My advice it like everyone's here: relax, be confident that what you are doing is not something to be afraid of or even need to explain; after all you seem fairly aware that this is a part of who you are - your parents should be able to respect that part of you as just a piece of your own individuality.

Embrace your interest in feet. Life's too precious to hold back who we really are.

12. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Thanks Matt. And I love the mistleTOE seasonal sig! You indeed practice what you just preached to Jason, original poster.

13. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

go outside and take some pictures. feet in nature are beautiful.

i love my feet, but it's different because i'm young. if i was older and my rents saw all the pics of my lil toes, they'd think i was weird, but they think it's cute that i love my feet. but they expect me to grow out of it. lol.

14. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ElChivato...I love your feet too! Never grow out of it....